Found this in my driveway this morning, wtf?

Found this in my driveway this morning, wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.domaintools.com/ackkknights.com
ackkknight.com.cutestat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well then don't fucking apply then, asshole.

Fake and gay 0/10

Kys faggot

Looks like trump has made his own KKK

Fake as fuck. Post timestamp to prove otherwise.

Show up in a furry suit

no you didn't

filter

Does filename count?

No, anyone can rename a file they saved from the internet.

furries like trump tho

>muslems
kek

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAKE

this

Listen, I'm not saying that if you voted Trump, you are retarded. I am saying that Trump got the retard vote. That much is clear.

He's certainly on track to golf more than Obama

yeah most people under the age of 22 think they're the smartest people alive for some reason if only those OLDIES could get it together and not be so dumb am I fucking right dude? hey where you at btw wanna blaze later?

Rich pricks like to golf because they ain't got no taste. Something about wealth and becoming a walking cliche. Part of me doesn't want to be rich so I don't get wrapped in that hackey lifestyle.

>Part of me doesn't want to be rich
I can assure you that is never a problem you will have

No I just bought Shovel Knight about to play it for the first time. Soundtrack is amazing so I thought I'd give the game a shot.

>being this desperate

That's the attitude that got him the election

Well I can say the same for you. By rich, I mean billionaire rich. It's not exactly a slam to say somebody won't become a billionaire. Currently boohooing.

Wouldn't eat that rice or whatever the fuck that is. Probably laced with pcp and ricin

DEY TOOK ER JERBS

you're so strange. you talk about never wanting to be successful like it's a brag. what made you this way?

NAZIS/FASCISTS/TRUMP VOTERS BETTER WATCH OUT

Some people see things differently.I guess that's wrong.

What's the point of the rice? Are they trying to win over Asians?

Trump is a klansman. Trump is in the kkk.

Oh look

Young people are annoying

what a revelation

Lol. KKK has historically been Democrat.

The kkk are kind of stingy when they buy you a meal, there isn't even enough rice for one helping there.

idk man self preservation is a basic human instinct and you're cool with being a loser like what even are you? being "different" is one thing but admitting to only wanting to be a loser is something entirely outside of basic human functions. so what made you this way? parents? school? socioeconomic differences? I'm honestly curious.

>Anti-Trumper makes a false-flag ad

more (((hate crimes)))

to weight the bag, they throw them by driveby I assume

FIRST THEY LAUGH. THEN YOU WIN. BASH. THE. FASH.

Yeah, historically. Want to give a guess as to what the word history means?

>Muslems

No you didn't.

lol
>I'll ignore tons of history and context so I can post a misleading talking point
here's a q for you: what party have modern klan members like Duke ran for consistently?

What way?

I still work and make as much money as possible. I'm talking about becoming a billionaire and the burden of having to become part of a community and selling out your anonymity and preferences. There are exceptions, like Richard Branson and James McAfee, but for the most part, it seems dull. It doesn't seem like a lifestyle that suits me personally. This isn't a contrarian point of view. You're oversimplifying everything and I can definitely tell you have some narcissism that you call "objectivity" because maybe you read an Ayn Rand book one time and thought you were a genius for understanding it.

You're trying to dig your little claws in too which is cute.

whois.domaintools.com/ackkknights.com
ackkknight.com.cutestat.com/

whoops

Yeah, and the Republicans freed the slaves. Get to know a bit of recent history and how the parties have changed dumbfuck. You're making us look bad.

>because maybe you read an Ayn Rand book one time
jokes on you faggot I can't even read. enjoy 7.25 more years nerd.

Democrat fake news

The democrats didn't change that much, they still consider black people their property, at least when it comes to votes.

OP confirmed faggot.

I never learned either too busy gettin puss

Is this a name my band thread?