MIA: Luke Babbitt (ankle) a game-time decision
GS: Pachulia (rotator cuff) out at least one week
MKE: Khris Middleton goes through contact practice
TOR: DeMarre Carroll playing through finger injury
DAL: J.J. Barea (calf) not close to practicing
PHI: Jahlil Okafor will start Wednesday vs. Dallas
PHI: Covington, Embiid out Wednesday vs. Dallas

First for spurs

Lebron is the one that started that whole buddy-buddy let's all play together so he can't complain, KD went to his unselfish buddy Curry, the only problem is that whole 3-1 from previous season which makes him a dick, but Lebron would do the same with Wade if Heat beat them in the playoffs.

First for Boston spanking that craptor ass tonight

LeBron is mad at the Warriors and Durant for doing exactly what he did? The difference is the Warriors built their team through the draft and added Durant out of luxury not need. As a spurs fan I hate the Warriors but I have a ton of respect for what they've built and how they did it. LeBron isn't really coming off as angry, he's coming off as whiny. He publicly called for guys to get paid and now he has to deal with the unintended consequences of the payroll he helped fill

bruh i agree buy this dude is a fraud, and so is ESPN for continuing to allow this self proclaimed "King" to scurry away from the facts. If you are the best, you can't have all the great players, within that time period, play with you. Bosh, Wade and James, within that time period weren't comparable to any free agent era made teams. Allen and Garnett where at the end of their careers in respect to Bosh and Wade. The Warriors added one free agent (Durrant) and the Cavs added two James and Love. These are facts.
If James and his circle weren't busy branding him and his image maybe he would have had time to respect those who had to earn the title of GOAT.
PS work on his midrange game and stop bullying his way to the basket and the real basketball minds would gain some respect for his argument for all time greatest.

The disrespect has given to the Spurs in this thread is ridiculous. The Heat were 30 seconds away from losing the title to the Spurs in 2013. And got obliterated by then the next year because they were by far the worse team. The Spurs had them figured out that year, were by faaaar the better team, and were angry for gifting them the title the year before. It was a revenge series for them.
Lebron realizes that he is on course for another bad finals loss. But this is his bed that he made and he has to sleep in it.

/nba/ - Essays and Dissertations

How would NBA react if the Spurs beat the memes and then beat Lelbron?

Lebron created all of these problems he complained about. Who pressured the Cavs into resigning JR Smith and Tristan Thompson to inflated contracts. Neither of those players are as talented as their salary would indicate. Durant is the only player on the Warriors who is being paid "Market Value" whereas the Cavs overpaid for their entire roster. Irving and Love aren't big enough stars to justify 'Max Contracts', and Thompson and Smith are two of the most overpaid in the NBA. These are some of the reasons the Cavs cant assemble a roster that compares to the Warriors. It is why Lebron needs to stop over exerting himself in every situation because Griffin is pressured into making poor deals.

My bitch is fat and pudgy.
Cookin up dough for them cookies.
My niggas we tired, divorcin
Lookin for a fit ass new bitch.

The unintended consequence of stepping over Draymond Green to incite a flagrant and swing the momentum of the series, will be, Lebron winning the last title of his career in 2016. Thank you Lebron, for bringing Kevin Durant, my favorite non-Warrior player in the NBA, to the Warriors. Thank you thank you thank you..

>tfw Cavs coach playing checkers
>tfw GSW coach playing chess
>tfw Popovich playing whatever the fuck this is

All I got from this, is the old guy (LeBron yr 14) upset the younger guys (Warriors) are the biggest draw in the league, and he's upset about it. They are the show everyone wants to see, that have the last 3 MVP's. Honestly what's happening is, the league is transcending again, and LeBrons style of play just isn't that exciting anymore in today's game. This has always happened as the league is constantly evolving. Like the Warriors or not, they are must see TV to root for or against. But they are exciting. LeBron is one of the greatest, but that bully ball, sometimes out of control, shooting layups just doesn't appeal to the masses like it once did. The Warriors style of play, sharing the ball, shooting the 3, back cuts, unlimited range, is everything the league is becoming today. For better or for worse, but it's changed. He is still willing his team to the Finals, even pulled one out last year. But let's face it, we are in the Warriors era now. LeBron can still mustard up some magic here and there and squeak one out like the finals, or Christmas Day. But we recognise the Warriors are loaded with another gear, that even he can't touch.

Report these large posts.

They're copypasta Larry has been spamming for the past three threads and not actually discussion but comments taken from Reddit.

Thank you.

I get why he is frustrated but I don't like how he is expressing it. Calling out everyone publicly after every loss has gotten old and he is coming across as a whiny diva and he really didn't like it when Barkley called him out for it and his response to Barkley made him look worse, saying "how dare you insult my legacy..." or however he put it. He came off like an arrogant, detached crybaby.
He is starting to turn into what people in Cleveland called him before he came back: LeQuit Blames

>Reddit
All those haters who attack KD as being a coward for going to the Warriors are missing several salient points. Playinjg with Russ and his selfish style of dominating the ball was painful and frustrating for KD. He wanteed to enjoy playing ball the right way and the Warriors style of sharing the ball is beautiful and rewarding. They make playing fun and productive. KD also has many friends on the Warriors that he enjoys playing with. The Bay area is one of the most beautiful area/city in our country and the weather is fabulous. It's the world leader in technology and his chance to build an income away from basketball is greater there than in OKC. Everybody gets to choose where they live and work and to attack KD for merely exercising his rights to do so is hypocritical and shortsighted.

This

Also don't reply to them seriously because you're wasting your time.

How can he complain? He won the two legitimate titles of his three as part of a fabricated super-team, and was handed the third while again part of a Franken-team assembled with no thought to cost. He had every conceivable advantage last year, and will again this year. He should use the time he spends rying to the press about how unfair life treats him to instead spend some time in the gym practicing. Although-- all the 'roids and HGH he's popped might make it impossible for him to control his emotions, so......

What were Cavs supposed to do? Pay Mozgov and Delladova instead? Who else was out there?

Delly should have gotten paid, but not Moz

You're replying to a troll post.

That entire post is a copypasta taken from Reddit and the person that posted it has no actual intention of seriously having a discussion with you.

I can respect that he's really good and an athletic monster but he really abuses using his off hand to clear guys 70# lighter than him out the lane and never gets called for offensive fouls. And on the he other side of that he flops, not an insane amount, but enough that he should have been fined by now - to my knowledge he has never been fined for flopping. Sell the foul, sure, all the greats did it, but don't ask me to believe a 210# guy jogged into LeBrons shoulder and sent him staggering 15 feet down the court.

I don't mind the aggressive rim slashing style, I still like watching Westbrook but LeBron just gets away with so much shit that it's hard to watch. In contrast, the Warriors and Spurs have such dynamic off ball plays, avoid too much iso and have all those sexy back cut passes

Pop moved on from 3D chess long ago, he plays interdimensional hyperchess now.

they wont win without delly. People love to exagerate a point to shame Lebron. Dude certainly acts bratty and spoiled, but the rest of us are judging from a position to never fathom fightinYg for a sports legacy as great as the one he can acheive. Yes he lobbied for them to re-sign J.R. and Tristian for obvious reasons. They are the only other two consistent defenders on the roster. The Cavs are full of one-way players starting with Kyrie and Love. Lebron simply is saying let's not stay the course. If we're truly playing for chips, last year's success don't guarantee this year's. You can critique the delivery, but the message is both fair and clear.

/prod/ here, why is there someone spamming our general asking for someone named sam?

I mean look at the latest set of model franchises in the West in the Spurs, GSW, and until this year OKC. Those teams build through the draft and develop players into studs consistently. LeBron has to coach his team to be more than just catch and shoot players it's that simple. The Cavs gameplan is strictly give KyBron the ball, let them create for themselves or for others 95% of the time and we should be good.

LeBron is frustrated and his insecurity is showing. He knows deep down he made a few roster mistakes but dude unless you have some sort of agreement with Gilbert about splitting the luxury tax that he is so graciously paying for you, SHUT UP

go bulls ;_;

just ignore him and he'll go away eventually, it's some guy that shits up this general but if you ignore him he'll focus all of his efforts back here.

Finally someone who gets it. GS has always been the deeper and more talented team. Lebron's greatness was able to neutralize them to a certain degree. But, if you consider the fact that GS was a championship team without Durant who is their best player and the CAVS are like 4-18 when Lebron doesn't play and wouldn't even make it to the Finals without Lebron, gives you a sense that Lebron is not playing with nearly the level of talent as GS

Mods do your jobs.

He's been spamming the exact same posts since the last thread.

This is spam and deliberate breaking of the rules.

I didn't have a picture of that.

have never, ever heard an active player, EVER, speak in defense of his own legacy. this little boy is the end of the NBA, and thank god..... nba can run out all the propaganda they want, but fans are burning out on this game of " street basketball, and lawlesness. "he won't get that call in the last two minute???" players scheming together on twitter to build their own "super team" and sad sack fans who buy their favorite player's jersey, and in two months its the wrong team jersey.

figured as much, thanks mate

this
Just a sad shame that its "all about me!" and punkin head james has that down better than anyone, since the league created him, in spite of his average ball handling skills, and medicocre defense.
his skillset is poor, but as long a the dunk is allowed, he will still look good. after all, boy 6ft 8" pushing a ball thoug a hoop ten feet high is sooo kewl........ how many of us at 6 ft could dunk? probably a lot. i know i could. not a big deal

He's pissed? Sounds more like whining. The Dubs were were very fortunate that they had the cap space to sign KD. It took both Barnes and Ezeli to reject their qualifying offers and being able to offload Bogut's contract, plus the jump in cap for that to happen. It was a very lucky thing that no one could have predicted.

That said, the Dubs have better scouting, better cap management and get better player and/or get the max out of all the players they sign. Just look at Patrick McGaw on the Dubs and compare him to Kay Felder, both second round draft picks. McGaw getting minutes on a loaded team and contributing and looks like a keeper. Felder? He looks like bambi lost in headlights. Dub's front office is literally light years ahead of Cavs.

you don't know what lebron does, all you know is what he portrays himself as in the media. dude is a media slave, Jordan was/is a real nigga doing real nigga shit, tons of NBA players do retarded shit. Jordan was just doing GOATly things, you would too if you were in his position. shit i bet even tim duncan has fucked hookers.

Well that's a lie. Jordan was talking about his legacy after his first 3 peat. Maybe it's because you never watched basketball until this year.

Cavs needed someone like David West (or Zaza) but if you were a good vet looking to get a ring and willing to sign the minimum, which team would you choose? Dubs or Cavs? Its Dubs by a country mile. When you play for the Cavs you are dealing with James and his mood swings and arrogance on top of having to live in Clevaland. When you play for the Dubs, you play in a wide open, unselfish system with a bunch of all stars that are fun to be around with AND you get to live in the west coast.

Steph is the master of the house in Oaktown, but do you ever hear him publically diss his teammates like Leebron did? No. There is a reason players want to play for the Dubs

First for Boston getting bombed again

Did Jordan ever whine about he's not winning because of league rules or lack of players arounder him? Did Magic? Bird? Never. Today's prima donna's blame on everyone and everything else. Oh I don't have support players, oh coaches don't call my plays, oh this and that. Cmon man. FUCK YOU TROLLING?

Cavs have literally no competition for finals though, Dubs at least have Spurs. I know Spurs probably can't beat them in 7 but with Pop coaching it's possible.

Warriors will breeze through this team in 5 or 6 come June. Unless something catastrophic happens the NBA and their fans should get use to this for the next 5-7 years.

P.S. No disrespect to the Spurs who are frankly the only team who can stop them as long as they have Pop for a coach.

bruh Lebron doesn't need to worry about chasing ghosts. No matter what he does on the court, he will always be remembered as a guy who played with the body of an athlete but the mind of an agent. It's a shame, but one he's chosen to create.

you started this! you don't join the 73 win team you had down 3-1 in the WCF but choked. You buckle up strap em up and go back to work the next season to beat them. If you have to join another team to do it so be it but don't join that team it's that simple. Did Lebron join the Celtics when they beat him? Did Duncan join Kobe and the lakers when they beat him? Did Jordan join the pistons when they humiliated him? The answer is no to all of them. They either formed a formidable team to compete like Lebron or put their heads down and got them and their teams better like Jordan and Duncan. Now if Durant would excuse himself from being put in the same convo as any of those players forever fine. It was a weak move simple and plain and I would bet my entire life savings any other superstar in the league would jump at the oppurtunity to play with a top 5 player in westbrook.

>mfw the Mods have completely abandoned us and didn't even have the decency to tell us they don't care about us anymore

Lebron would totally join Heat if Heat beat them after 3-1 though.

Its always older heads who don't want to admit a new gen player is better than the players they grew up idolizing or people who only started watching recently and listen to skip

are you ready raptshits...?

tonight...your nightmare begins

One thing....Jordan. There's no need to make this into anything else. All he has heard from the age of 15 is the comparisons to MJ, and these 2 represent the worst of it...the comparisons that give LeBron no credit at all. The gap between the two is definitely there, but it's not as wide as everyone thinks. Yes, Jordan has won more titles, but who did the Bulls beat? You talk about Jordan's HOF teammates (or lack thereof) but how many HOF players did he play against, and then how much more does that number drop when you add the key words "in their prime." And don't forget, for the 2nd set of 3 championships, the Bulls did the 90's equivalent of what the recent teams have done by acquiring Rodman. Yes, Jordan is the greatest, but LeBron is a lot closer than the Jordan lovers would have you think.

What is the point of spamming thread after thread? Do you literally have nothing better to do? Is it autism?

Mah boi Dario brings another W for Phila tonight
t. started watching NBA 5 months ago

PG13 = Lebron who can shoot 3s

SOON

Michael Jordan NEVER won a championship in the 80s.
He was the best player, and those were his statistical best years.

Yet he never won, until Scottie Pippin was able to overcome the way the Bad Boy Pistons trashed him and became a Superstar.

When Jordan retired, Pippin led the Team to 50 wins.
When Lebron left both Miami and Clevland tanked

In Jordan's era it was a lot more competitive in the Eastern Conference so it was a tougher road to get to the Finals from the East compared to the time Lebron has played in. Lebron has had the luxury of a much easier path to the Finals in his career by simply playing in the East. Add the largest payroll in league history and huge luxury taxes then how can he get mad at Barkley for calling him whiny? Almost everyone is thinking the same thing.

Lebron is only getting a dose of his own medicine. How he feels is how NBA fans and the rest Of league felt when he went to Miami and then helpe create the "top heavy" Cavaliers. He set precedent for players like KD to join a 73 win team in the Golden State Warriors. Step up your leadership and your team may follow.

80s were about celtics and lakers, nobody was beating those teams. And then those Pistons were one of the GOAT teams who would beat Warriors today (much superior D).

Nobody gives a fuck about this Lebron/Jordan circlejerk shut the fuck up

NBA has some parity issues. I could have told you before the season started 3 of the teams going to the semi finals. GS, Cavs, Spurs. And more than likely GS and Cavs in the finals. If we already know who are the two top teams are (baring major injuries) why play the regular season.

So it Lance Stephenson or Mario Chalmers?

>1991: Bulls 4, LA Lakers 1 – Lakers won Game 1, Bulls owned rest of the series. Scott & Worthy were hurt and missed Game 5. Scott took just 18 shots in the series.
>1992: Bulls 4, Portland 2 – Probably the weakest team the Bulls beat in Jordan’s six trips to the Finals. Won 57 games. Drexler in his prime.
>1993: Bulls 4, Phoenix 2 – I’d listen to an argument that all of LeBron’s Finals opponents were better than this Suns team. Won 62 games. Barkley was the NBA MVP.

>1996: Bulls 4, Seattle 2 – A good Sonics team, and Kemp had a beastly series, but he’s not Dirk, that’s for sure. Won 64 games.
>1997: Bulls 4, Utah 2 – Might be the best team Jordan beat in the Finals. Karl Malone was the League MVP. Won 64 games.
1998: Bulls 4, Utah 2 – Virtually the exact same core as the year prior. Won 62 games.

Some injury could happen like to Malone in Lakers and underdog team could win.

>If we already know who are the two top teams are (baring major injuries) why play the regular season
Gotta give the rest of the league a chance to take their shot at it. Just because they aren't likely to break through doesn't mean they shouldn't be given the chance to try.

>klove's back is broken
which east team takes down the Cavs?
sixers? deer? Raptors? Saltics?

please responder

Summer never ended, mods abandoned us, we're on our own boys

Those Jazz teams were insane, second strongest was probably Indiana in ECF.

Holy fuck these LeBron babbies are delusional. MJ is still the GOAT and LeBron cant get to him.

Depends on playoff seeding 2bh

If half of the eastern conference ends up tied again like last year then who the fuck knows. Whoever ends up with the higher seed will have the better chance at it.

Lebron didn't bring a championship to Cleveland. The zebras and the NBA officials in charge forced 7 for money and ratings. It worked and they get as much credit for Clevelands championship as Lebron. In fact, I give Kyrie more credit than Lebron in that championship.

>ITT: two shitposters fag up the thread with Lebron/Kobe/Jordan/Westbrick/Durant walls of text about shit nobody fucking cares about

Fuck.

Off.

LeBron's 30/11/9 avg in the finals says differently larry. Leading both teams in all major stats. The only thing the refs did was toss out Green for one game. The Warriors still didn't win game 7 at home even with Green having the game of his life.

Lakers were old. No Kareem. Portland sacked ass man they had one good player. Suns team had one good player with an undeserving MVP. Sonics were solid but not historic. Jazz were old fuckers. Just not comparable to the Warriors and spurs

If Brooklyn finishes last in both of the next two years but Boston fails to win the lottery with their pick, is it confirmed that the lottery was definitely rigged for Cleveland in those years past? Or that it is rigged in general?

Bro shut up about mods already

you shut up

What the fuck is going on?

stupid gypsy, that pacers team had Reggie miller and the knicks team had patrick ewing. Fucking Hofers and goats at their position, are you retarded or something?

Jazz are easily comparable to Spurs, and Malone was in his prime then. Sloan was also great back then.

Reddit copypasta spam by Larry.

Ignore it and do not reply to it.

Everyone who isn't a braindead lebron or curry dickrider is sick and fucking tired of hearing about them. The Cavs are only successful because they had 3 draft lotteries rigged for them and the Warriors are benefiting from the fact that Durant is a bitch nigga. The only ones who give a fuck about those two teams are shameless bandwagon hoppers or people from the area they represent

Pacers

Celcucks pick a fight with us rapties fans because they can't handle the pressure of being a crappy team for over a decade now. Over 9000 Brooklyn draft picks and not 1 superstar out of all the busts your GM plagued you with.

Fucking sad, real sad. *takes a dab hit*

>stupid gypsy

Stopped reading there, nice ad hominem and I'm sure it was a great argument.

here come the conspiracy theories, you don't know that. plus lebron is an Illuminati puppet, he supports politicians who have the media in their hands, he has tons of photos of him throwing the Illuminati hand signs. You never seen Jordan with those type of people, throwing signs or backing any politicians. Don't be soo quick to make people into saints when you dont have the full story my dear moose. Jordan has done things any normal human with money would (his dad dying wasnt his fault). Jordan is normal in my eyes, dude had a gamblig problem, big whoop, many people do, he doesnt hide it though. Why is lebron soo clean? what skeletons does he have in his closet?

Hey crapties I can honestly say that the pressure is on YOU tonight

ok well lets end the discussion at that. this was good canuck, good for us and the general.

Nope celcucks you can't defend at home too much pressure for ya

Thank you lad. Goodluck tonight.

when we talk Lebron, we only mention 4 lost finals ahaha.

>people complaining /nba/ sucks

/nba/ is always better when the Lakers are winning. So hope the Lakers become contenders again sooner rather than later so /nba/ gets better.

Records aside the Raptors are still the second best team in the east. Celtics have not exactly had much luck against the Raptors the past two seasons either, 1-5 so far. Raptors have really had the Celtics number the the past year and a half. The Leafs shouldn't be surprised when they win. But they're just gonna shit post

all this talk about the celtics/raps when neither team will be in the ECF this year.

giannis and the deer are gunna face the cavs in the comfiest ECF ever

is this /nba/ or /copypasta/

Celtics fans are insufferable. They've got a couple years of relative success and now they act like they're the boss now? Fuck that. Celtics have always been dogshit on the bottom of my shoes and they still are. The other teams are just building new contenders especially raptors

Celtics will never be a contender. What they've got now is their peak and it's all downhill from here. Their success is literally just because they're waiting on raps being patient as it builds its next contender. Their delusional fans are pathetic

>Celtics have been a crappy team since 2007
is this your first season watching the nba?

Celticfags are pathetic

its sad the raptors will always be known as the 2nd seed behind lebron knocked out of the finals year after year.

their stars are aging and teams like the celtics/wizs/bucks/76'ers are gearing up for the post lebron era

MOOOOOODDDSSSS

We've been abandoned.