What does Sup Forums collect?

What does Sup Forums collect?
Besides dead bodies, cum jars, bitches in the basement, the usual shit.

cds, cameras, fish, tic tac boxes, silverfish (though they usually die within a week)

Regrets

feels

regerts

i dont have a cum jar, but i do have a cum rag

is it just a solid sheet now

Rule 34 and some books

still functions as a shirt.

niggers

Really? wow.

Antique postcards

tf2 items
call me a faggot i guess

movie tickets

game torrent links

dont act like you've never used a cum rag.

how much do you have?

Fragrances

I have literally never once used a cum rag

Hey, me too! Mostly WWI military real photo.

Op, are those audio tapes ?

Of rule 34? Couple of gigs - my League collection is over 1GB and I haven't updated it in months.

I collect Rust, CS:GO, Unturned, TF2 Skins
I also collect legos, silver coins, and yugioh cards
>INB4 Underage

Also WW2 propaganda leaflets.

have more? post plz

Butytho

Yep tho pic is just one I found. I have a collection of over 150 now. its an obsession that grew fast. its an engaging way of listening and finding music to me.

not the same user, but have this

Real photo are my favorite. I have few good ones from WWI. Picture from the deck of the U.S.S. Michigan as they are auctioning off deserters' clothing. Another of a U.S. soldier's burial in France.

i understand i had many myself as a teen. still have a bunch.

A shitton. I'll put up a few of my favourites.

This one is cool because the unit *just* came out of the line in 1916, and these Canadian officers have German souvenirs they took in battle.

Movies and toy cars my collection isn't that big, however

lies !

Nope, don't need one

I collect military items

British tanks in Koln, Germany, in 1919.

begone thot

Nice!

Canadian soldier bros, WWI.

any metal ones?

British Royal Flying Corps pilot, Italian front, 1918.

Wrestling figures.

STD`s

manchild.

Need it

You must go to the mall wearing that. Take pics too.

not many at the moment, stuff thats close,
Quiet Riot, FEAR (tho thats more punk i guess), The Nymphs

Video games. Little over 1000. Every console except the neo geo

just bad memories

I collect Pokemon cards because I'm a faggot

trying to collect vinyl. Got started with one's my dad gave me. I only have about 20 now. I'm hoping to get a lot more because I love music.
And also generally any physical media. I have lots dvds of my favorite movies and series.

Some stuff you just like so much it feels good to hold in your hands. I love just going through and looking at the different colored pressings and finding one to play. then reading the lyrics, and looking at all the artwork and everything. It's relaxing.

Also rocks and minerals. I love going through those too. My great uncle got me started on that.

CDs, sex toys, quack medicine bottles.

I collect figures too, tho I specifically go after the Bone Crunching Actions figures from the 90s

I am. Never really had a childhood. So I try to keep what's left.

Oh yeah and tiny figurines and toys. Vintage stuff and things from those quarter machines. Those just line my shelves.

Antique glass insulators and hardware

I did have a cun rag and i can't remember why but one time i have to use it, after that i dump it.

Weed seeds. I'll get like one or two every time i buy some, i have 2/3 of a jelly jar.

antique straight razors
vintage fountain pens
unfinished projects...

German WWI Easter card.

My collection is currently small as ive just started but its going to grow quickly cause theres a antique military store just down the road from me

This is a British 17 pounder shell from WW1, someone turned it into a lamp post-war, thats why theres the hole in the top

That's actually pretty damn cool user. Moar?

I don't get seeds in my weed, but I like to save up cigar wrappers. and stems to make edibles.

Despatch Riders for life!

Beer Bottles. Thousands of them

Thats cool.

I collect sega genesis, nes, and snes games but mainly genesis id post pics but im lazy and dont really give a fuck so

Here's the best of the exact style I specialize in

This thread is so fucking cozy. I love this shit for some reason.

Modern only or vintage/antique as well?

Fucking lol'd

Great thread idea, really, but I don't really collect anything. I mean I have a variety of different liquor bottles and "rare" beer cans, but I'd hardly call it collecting.

Personally I think my clutter is cool, but that's basically all it is. Clutter.

I'd take a pic but I'm not home at the moment

Snapple jar tops I like the facts

I used to collect Magic The gathering cards, but now I collect (a.k.a waste money on) art supplies like paint,pens,clay,markers etc. etc.
I dont event know how to sketch or draw

I collect Vinyl LP's. Doesn't matter what genre it is, I'll listen to pretty much abything.

duh:

that's a fantastic album OMFG

sorry man, didnt mean to insult. be sure to enjoy every second.

I used to shoot these off the abandoned poles all the time as a kid.

Fun then. Kind of a bummer now though...

My rule is that I have to drink it for it to be counted, so yeah modern ones only.

sweet man, YES is the shit.
Heres my collection so far
(I have them all in cassette drawers now)

thats really fuckin impressive actually

Guns, albums, obscure films and intersting photos/art I find or sometimes make.

>pic related
>Last show Moon ever played with the who
>original celluloid from the photographer

yeah. i bought that at 14 years old after hearing Fragile. none of my friends were into it.

Good taste, man.

>YES
>great album

Personal opinions and what not, but I've always fucking hated yes.

I don't really collect vinyl, but inherited my mothers collection and of all the ones I like to pull out from time to time, yes has remained untouched. Luckily I haven't broken anything yet because often when I'm drunk I like to pull of the zepplin, danzig and pink floyd LPs. For some reason though, there was a Parkway Drive vinyl mixed in with all of the old vinyls. Confused the hell out of me when I discovered it, don't feel so bad when playing that one

kek i'm probably a bit older than you, i do the same with 8 tracks

Vinyls and classic vidya

Cock and cum tributes

>calling records vinyls

God damn, now that is a collection I could get behind.

I was proud of my couple "rare" cans/bottles(aka limited release art on mainstream american beers), but that is truly great. Closest I've seen to that is a local bottle return place, where their walls are filled with old and new hard to come by beers.

I'm a straight an alcohol, so that type of thing is pretty cool to me

I collect teen titans comics from the 80's and early 90's. Also porcelain dolls and various skulls and cool taxidermy stuff

Im 23, I had cassettes and recorded with them throughout childhood late teens. Tried gettin into them years ago but forgot why I gave up on em. recently found out people and artists iv grown to love recently have releases on cassette, bought all the ones iv listened to illegally for a while. then just started collecting albums I've loved on cassette. And also been finding artists I like all the time through collecting and exploring.

and man. I found a basket of 8 tracks when I was like 11, and wanted to listen to them. classic rock and disco shit. but never found a player so just tossed them back where they were. not sure if they would even play anyway lol.

My sides have been sent to the twelfth realm. Fuck

Stray cats, apparently.