My friend gave me 10 bars for $40. I took 7 of them through out the entire day. First time taking Xanax...

My friend gave me 10 bars for $40. I took 7 of them through out the entire day. First time taking Xanax, will I be ok or go to the hospital. I mean I'm having really slow breathing patterns. Halp.

6 Is the OD limit so you will go in a coma that you can never wake up from. Goodbye OP

WTF please be playing.

Fuck pills. Never do brainfuck pills.

You might not remember everything, but you'll be fine buddy

Dude I'm not joking this is why you don't fuck with pills. Now you learn the hard WAY

>People who take xanax by itself

LMAO, fucking newbie retards. Xanax is the cream on the cake, not the cake.

7??? Are you fucking stupid???

dude op you are fucked you are gunna die

RIP OP

Good luck op.

From my personal experience,that is TOO much xanies. Enjoy the nap,and i really hope youll be okay.

This.

But fuck xanax. I like forming memories. Xanax will make you have a good time but everyone else will just think you're an asshole

youve basically date raped yourself. have fun hearing about all the shitty things you did when you wake up

I feel like if OP took 7 bars he wouldn't be able to post

And LMAO at the fucking retards in this thread who think OP is going to die. You don't die from benzo overdose you goddamn idiots, at worst you end up at waking up at the ER with other dumb fucks thinking you tried to kill yourself.

You'll be fine bruh, 2mg times seven is only 17mg. OD is 40mg+. Well I mean that's assuming those bars are legit, if they're pressed theres a chance they're 3mg or even 6mg. In which case worst case scenario is 42mg. Yeah you're probably fucked LOL NVM

Ladies and gentlemen, the newfag.

Took 25 mg at once. Napped for 27 hrs. Woke up good as new. You'll be fine, you bitch ass faggot

took half a bar last night for sleep and it worked like a champ. 12 hours straight. Brain dead today tho.

How bout just don't do Xanax

Xanz turned a lot of my friends in to fiends. Braindead zombies.

I'm not gonna preach to you about not doing it. But just know the risks. If the high is worth it for you, go for it. Hope you'll be alright faggot.

You'll be fine it's only 14mg just don't drink alcohol. If you're still awake after a day of this shit then either you're drugsproof like me or your bars were fake.

Either way, hopefully you'll enjoy 48 hours of sleeping combined with finally waking up and eating like a mg. Good times, son.

I'm good with a quarter bar once a week or so to help sleep. OP is probably dead or on his way to the hospital.