How can i tell my friend that i love her

how can i tell my friend that i love her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpOULjyy-n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I love you"

she already knows. don't ruin the friendship by getting weird unless she waves you in.

Depends. Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

Wouldn't recommend it

>>
kek

break her tiny guitar and fart in her mouth

Send her a pic of your pussy cuz you're too afraid to just say it.

Find a way to get her to walk in on you masturbating. When she catches you, do not stop and maintain eye contact.

I love you
Done

Start off with a nice chat, invite her out somewhere. Preferably an Ice cream shop. Bitches love ice cream. After that, continue chatting with her. Listen, actually listen to her. Look into her eyes as deep as you can. Don't. Move. A. Muscle. All while doing this, whisper, "I love you". If she heard, cool. She may reject you and that's fine. If she didn't hear you, grab her hands in the most romantic way possible. And say in the straightest and boldly way, "I love you, and I want to be with you, for the rest of my life. Please give me one chance and date me." She says no, ok. That's fine, continue being friends. If she says yes, cool. Good job.

With surprise sex.

Send her a dick pic

Is she taken, whats her life like?

If she is romantically involved with someone already,
it's usually, to put it simply, rude to add shit to her life like that

whats your life like?
do you sustain yourself?
do you live in your own place, paying your own bills? not depending on roommates?

You don't. Find out if she's interested, if so, date her for a while then tell her. If she's not interested then you move on.

Telling her you love her out of the blue will just scare her away and make you look like a psycho.

Have anymore pics? Shes gorgeous, i think I might love her also

Was kinda serious though. You gotta take the risk of getting rejected if you love someone. There is no way around it.

da fuck

dont. you're not enough man for that ginger goddess. Give her to me

by posting more pictures of her in this thread. preferably nude

not good idea. i try this and don't work fine

Wait or give signals to her that you want to tell her about how you feel.

I'm going through this with someone I've been talking to for a couple months, I finally got to hang out with her recently. It was awkward as fuck but I tried to kiss her a few times(shot the fuck down) and was open an honest about my feelings.

I may have fucked up, but she does want to hang out again. Idk man, I think you just have to communicate what you want, it will either work or it won't, but you tried.
Good luck either way, I know it can feel shitty sometimes.

Kek

yeah yeah right !
>punk

WTf us up with her knee?

Ask to go on a date. If you have fun and there's a spark, kiss her (in a non autistic/cringy way).

If not, move on.

Tell them she is thick.

Become friends with her first, if you are, bring her flowers (preferably roses) and express how much you love her

good god i hope this is bait

So wheres the nudes

Bait? How so?

For fucking real

awww

write it on your penis and tell her to have a look

The OP didn't ask "How to scare friend away?".

By writing it on a rolled up piece of parchment that you seal in a glass bottle with a cork and then kick fuck it inside her snatch.

Oh man you are forever friend zoned. Stop being a faggot.

>no way around it

whoops forgot pic related

Spell it out in spaghetti and semen

This needs to be answered

I know a lot of people would say not to, or else your friendship will be over, and they're right! Your friendship will be over, but you'll be on your way straight to fuck town!

Don't do it. I did it and I lost a really good friend and I still kick myself for it and she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Let the kid have his hopes and dreams crushed, he'll fit in more here

You're right
He need to learn

Fuck her friends.

This

Got my heart broken like that a few weeks ago, seeing this post brings back bad memories.
>God I miss talking to you Cristi

give her an hug

youtu.be/zpOULjyy-n8 "Be brave. Tell her the truth. Open your heart.

Advice?
>I kinda am interested in a chick
>She is always going on about how shes single and looking for a guy when we chat
>She hates movies, but I love them
>She has a jack russel terrier
>I have one too
>We've made plans to go walk them on the beach one morning
>Am joining the army soon so idk if I should act on this

What do anons? What should I do/ how should I proceed?

Start by getting her to your house when no one else will be around.

Shut off most lights and then get her to a pretty dark room telling her you have a fun surprise.

Once shes curious as to what to look, stab her with a kitchen knife in her abdomen and toss her against the floor.

Let her bleed to death and whisper "I love you" to her ear as she fades away into darkness.

Fuck her cold corpse gently.

Burn on bathtub with acid.

Shoot yourself next to the red pool of guts. Let your family find your lifeless body.

Hey, you asked how you could do it! This is certainly ONE way to do it.

He didn't oops

Mucho Autismo

Listen to this man...

Ok, in this case. Since the first one won't work, I have a second one that is sure to work. Items needed, machete, burlap sack, rope, a basement. What you need to do is take her hostage using the burlap sack and rope, and tell her that you love her. And if she says she doesn't feel the same way, pull out the machete and place it next to her neck and ask, "how about now?" Works everytime

>ice cream melting
>hands sticky
>drop cone and quickly grab her hands
>visibly shocked
>stuttering out words "I love you "
>absolutely disgusted with you
>tries to get up but can't because your sticky hands are still clinging on to hers

I don't see a problem with this.

Neither do i

Kidnap her and threaten her life if she does not comply with your ever demands

DRUNK

brilliant

Thanks