Just your evening reminder to the trump supporters...

Just your evening reminder to the trump supporters.. You're guy only won because of a voting system that no one else uses.. That should tell your backwards way of thinking something

Face it
More people liked Clinton
Clinton was better
Stay mad cunt

who won?

Implying that the election is chess

Clinton lost. Study what the Founders had in mind. Figure it out. Clinton was a horrible candidate. So bad that she lost to Donald Fucking Trump.

Not my fault that Clinton was too stupid to campaign for the Electoral College instead of the popular vote.

You can't agree to rules beforehand and then complain about them once you lose

>muh, constitution
Did you know there's this thing the founders could've done called
Being wrong

Why is the electoral collage fair and democratic

It's a republic, not a democracy.

Huh, I thought that's what Hillary Clinton was when she thought she could win.

Explain to me
Why is the electoral collage fair, logical, and practical?

It's both. Shut the fuck up.

Democracy is a failure. Leads to vote buying by means of handouts and amnesty. American democracy is a joke.

THIS IS A Sup Forums BAIT CANCER THREAD

the popular vote is a true democracy while the electoral college is still democracy. the founding fathers specifically didnt want a true democracy for fear of a monopoly on voting

WOOOOWOWOWOWOWOW

More like /nazi/ or /kkk/
Fuck them
It won't be a good board for politics until they use constructive criticism instead of screaming kill niggers

Wank me up the wank

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

is your cat named Melvin

>implying one government is run with two systems of governance

America is a Union of states, not a democracy. It's not 300+ million people voting for a president, it's 50 states voting for the leader of the Republic.

Why is the sky blue

Because the majority of the votes would come from urban areas. Yes that is because the majority of people live there, but the needs of the people in fly-over land are not the same as the people in urban areas. So the people not living in a huge city, wouldn't have a say in anything.

It isn't.

It's designed to favor slave states because at one time slaves counted as people only when it meant dividing up the electoral college.

But why is it better than the popular vite

snickers bar

look ma, no hands!

Why is the why not why?
Whi wi why

ITT angry, bitter lefties

8 more years

Vitamins are not popular

OP you've angered the TrumpBot. Enjoy your thread of nonstop photos.

We only got to the moon because of a unit of measurement that no one else uses

Imperial unit master race

Wrong.

If the popular vote is what determined the election Trump would have gotten the popular vote. Very simple.

Because votes are bought with handouts and amnesty. Americans don't like our policies? Let's grant amnesty to millions of illegals so we can use them for votes. Wanna keep people voting for you? Offer more handouts and incentives. Welcome to corruption. The college helps fight this kind of nonsense. And it actually worked for a change.

Those make since
You know what
I think y'all changed my opinion on the EC (along with research)(I'm super centrist BTW so that's y)
The big guy and the little guy need representation
That's why we have the house and senate
It totally makes sense now
Thanks for red pilling me
I'm now Pro-EC

You do realize that they found enough illegal immigrants voting for her. That the numbers are in Trumps favor. And they still have states to check. So no she didn't have the popular vote either.

It's not a "Trump" bot. It attacks pro and anti-Trump posts alike from what I have seen.

Because states like Virginia had populations that absolutely dwarfed the rest of the colonies and if it was done by a straight vote a state like New Hampshire would have no say in national politics? Why should those small states form a union if they have no say?

Even now New York and California alone give almost half the needed electoral votes needed. Hillary Clinton is and was a shitty candidate that lost states that had gone democrat for decades.

Fungus

I supported Trump and every day I regret it. I wish Hillary was our president that way I could see actual results that are advancing the country

the US is a FEDERAL REPUBLIC.Two Levels of Control. State and Federal. Not majority rule.

Indirect Elections!!! look it up

I reported
What about the captcha this?

marginal

Ectoplasim carnage

This

LUMELOG

Hilary is a mutt and should be behind bars right now along with Allahboma

>implying youre old enough to vote