So what are You /b ?

So what are You /b ?

newfag or cancer I think

2006 oldfag

I am an oldfag, ive been around just before Trump even got elected. And just like someone mentioned - i too hate what 4 chan has becmoe, especially since like mid march this year. Shame...

kek

Oldfag

Death

Post moot

Late 2006, I'll forget about this place for a while then come back just not to recognize it anymore.

Cancer

that pink shit.
Came in around 2016 when i kept hearing the name and having dreams of posting on some old image board. I fitted right in, broke the rules, got banned, resided on the 8th channel, then returned and fit in even more.

I love this site.
May it live long and prosper.

forgot to post image.

Original fag, discovered this hell hole in 2003 when I was a senior in high school. Still here...

2007, left in 2009-13 doing college shit. I come back and everything is brony, anime, roll for tits, and faggotry. Rekt threads are still solid though just a serious lack of raids. Seems like Sup Forums is standing on the shoulders of the past for far too long.

2005. And I still think of myself as a latecomer.

I suppose there is an entire generation of people born after this site was created here now.

That's fucking weird.
and I'm too old for this shit.

>pol was created 2011
>cancer
pure coincidence

Became a phoneposter as of last year and do not give half of a shit about what anonymous thinks of phoneposters.

2007-2015 PC fag turned into robot for sake of being home. 10 years of this shit.

And by robot, I dont mean a r9k robot. But I do have a fidget spinner and might show it off to 'em just to get some (You)s.

By the way, if my post made you cringe, you just lost the game. Say hi to John and his pic related bitch for me.

Jizz Bottle Guy is my favorite meme btw.

Sincerely,

I'm actually pleased to be part of the cesspool

06 here
i feel you man, just thinking about it makes me sick

Nice to see some oldfags here still around. 04 here, coming around this place sporadically

How often do you get called a newfag?
I swear some fuckin kid will call me one at least once a day, and all I do is just stare out the window and go do something else.

Death/Cesspool
Feels good.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

i don't know

i was pretty new when they took the ID's but i don't know when was it and i also knew the site of before

prob about once per conversation
if I stick around for a few posts on a topic I'll get some kid demanding I post my drivers license, soc sec card and credit cards to prove some stupid point I'm not even making lol

It honestly stopped being fun years ago, when the new kids turned it into a total humorless pissing match. I should probably consider Reddit like most mature people fucked off to, but I went there once and didn't like the layout, so eh

something around 2007

newfag.
Until now I never thought about how much time U have waisted in this shithole. I feel shame.

been lingering since "death", but begun to stick around at "post-moot"

>tfw no even on the graph.

2017 BABYFAGS REPORT IN

2007 old/new fag
I remember when you didn't need to put in "/frames"

That You on the pic??

I switched over to 7chan for like 3 years once. It was nice, since there were so few people there, all the regulars could recognize each other by the style of their writing, and the admin ran the site really well. Then they fucked it all up and we all split.

7chan... I remember going there once and it was all spinning horse dicks and disco music.

I am an oldfag, ive been around just before Trump even got elected. And just like someone mentioned - i too hate what 4 chan has becmoe, especially since like mid march this year. Shame...

uhhhhh.....when was longcat a popular thing?

like 07? 08 latest, i think

Post-post moot. 2017 summerfag

Cesspool

Yeah, the old admin would turn on Party Mode whenever they'd see traffic coming over from Sup Forums. It made the site unusable for a few days till they quit coming. Then they'd shut the strobes and horsecocks off and it'd go back to normal. They had a pretty healthy list of wordfilters in place that made writing a performance art, but the word Sup Forums resulted in an instant ban. It was kinda necessary, bc people would show up over there from here and just shit the place up. It was a different vibe over there.

2017 cancer trying to fit in

I stumbled across Sup Forums in like 2007, went back a couple times, but I don't think I actually browsed till like 2009.

wewlad

death

How about you kill yourself

idk why people aren't honest here, it's anonymous. I've been coming here almost everyday since March 2013 and i wish i could stop. even in my very short time here i've seen an influx of cancer.

>pic related, back when Sup Forums had id's for a short period

>Oldfag
>Before Trump was elected

Pick one newfag

>holy fuck my fucking sides

2006, I was here during Boxxy civil war

I was 2 years old in 2003, damm you old

Fucking die.

Reported.

MODS MODS

Around 2012 was when Baneposting, cunnyposting and several ways of shitposting took over Sup Forums, the same way /x/ was invaded by tulpa and magic (Before it was ghosts, creepypastas and creepy pics, which IMO are more entertaining), So I guess around 2011-2012 was when Sup Forums turned to shit.

Early 06 here, i stopped coming full time around 2014 or so, i just recently started to come back around

20XX

Oldfag i think.. Might even have started as a lurker in 03.. Cant remember at all.. But it took a long time before i started posting, or saving pictures.

I'm from Reddit

gay

I dont know what I am all I know is
What the fuck is a fingerbox

>what is /news/
>what is old-Sup Forums

Fuck off reddit.

get the fuck out you're more cancerous than me

Call down fags

death reporting
came in right after m00t left. he gave me the keys to the Sup Forumsasement and i've been here ever since

September 2010, newfag/cancer class

They were as creepy as that guy with pumpkin head.. Who did that weird fucking dance...

09 newfag checking in

2006 oldfag here.
This thread really puts into perspective how much of my life I've wasted here...

I remember him, i think he was off of a show

i am after the weird chineese lettering

2006. Oldfag. Hardly ever went on then. Mostly something awful.

since when is 2006 considered oldfag?

yeah i bet you are something awful
I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS!

Newfag reporting in

checked

thanks Sup Forumsro

eternal newfag

I'm 32. I guess I'm old now

36fag here. It feels a little ridiculous to still be shitposting every day but I'm here forever just like the rest of you.

Been lurking since 05. Still mostly lurk because I dont have shit worth contributing. Maybe you young folks can learn a lesson from that.

oldfag, problem Sup Forumsro?

I'm a filthy new fag

Cancer

>2004 was 13 years ago
have i been here that long? Why am i still here?

Post moot, but I was lurking around the death time frame. A lot of lurking before posting

Such a fag

I never understood lurking before posting here. You're anonymous so it's not like being an obvious newfag would have made it so that people would remember you as such. I've been here since like '06 or '07 and I never bothered to lurk before posting.

You should contribute a streamed suicide.

Murr durr fuckr

2006, but just barely.
browsing Sup Forums over AOL dialup sucked, was so glad to get DSL in 2007
getting hit with AOL dynamic IP bans also really sucked

Sup Forums was never good
it's also gotten tame as shit