Anyone here ever try pcp/angel dust? Highly doubt I'll find some autist on Sup Forums who actually did it...

Anyone here ever try pcp/angel dust? Highly doubt I'll find some autist on Sup Forums who actually did it. But worth a shot to ask.

So those who have ACTUALLY done pcp... Share your experience.

How did it feel in detail?

How long for the high to hit you?

How long does the high last?

Are you fully conscious and aware of your surroundings when your high off it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZrs_E2CfyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop being a nigger.
just do coke instead of being a looney faggot.

Did pcp on accident at a show, I could physically feel my pupils dilate and couldn't feel the ground underneath me

I never tried it but I went to rehab with a guy who snuck some in. The dude was trying to climb up the walls and it took 4 or 5 people to restrain him.

This is the face of someone who had his face eaten off by someone high on pcp

Take pcp if you want to end up like this fag (big lurch)

Not me, but I work with this dude who's done it a bit back when he was in his teens. He usually says:

>It's a pleasant, exciting feeling
>always has a rush
>he once ran a mile or so down the rail on some train tracks while simultaneously talking on the phone and punching himself in the head

Other than that 1 dude's positive account, I've heard it's shitty and makes you feel like you wanna run clean outta your skin. Never dabbled myself though.

Felt a rush of euphoria, then paranoid during the whole trip. Would not recommend to ANYONE at all,its a fucked up drug.

Felt the high instantly since i snorted a line.

The high usually lasts a few hours,depending on how much you do,and what method you ingest it.

You are NOT aware of your surrounds friendo. Its a drug with dissociative properties,and if you take way too much.......you risk becoming paranoid,and going on a rage.

This dude ate his room mate,right?

Oh and another account. Not sure of the entire story, because his account of it is super fucked, but:

>different friend
>wanted to try bath salts
>ended up getting bath salts + some other shit from a dude
according to a later blood test he had some PCP in there with the salts
>said it would put him on his ass so be careful
>not sure how much of it he took, but he ended up in the hospital after he ripped a good chuck of his nose off his face and started fighting the paramedic that was trying to help him

wouldn't go off this account alone since it was a mix, but still made me never wanna try it.

Since you're no aware of your surroundings... Can you like hump in front of a train or jump off a building invulantarily or something? Is it just like a blanked out memory?

I've done 3 meo pcp...in small doses (10mg) it was a lot like taking cough syrup. Fun to mix with psychedelics...i much prefer ketamine or even better MXE which is really hard to get a hold of these days

Out of all the drugs, pcp is literally the stupidest one to do. It's a really really bad idea.

He's a rapper named big lurch from Texas. You can listen to his songs on YouTube.

He was naked and high off pcp.. Killed his gf and was eating her heart and liver. When police busted down the door, he had bits of liver hanging out his mouth and continued eating his gf.

He's in prison now lol

Sorta. Thatst's Big Lurch.

>PCP was given to him to make a rap album
>murders girlfriend in apartment
>found on the streets covered in blood
>when his stomach was pumped found flesh from her lungs which he had ripped out and eaten.

Swell dude.

Yup.

In high doses,lots of people just freak the fuck out and rage,or kill themselves.

I'd say heroin is worse than pcp. At least pcp isn't addictive.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!

.......this is exactly why im off hard drugs,and only stick to weed,whiskey and beer. That is fucked up man!

youtu.be/wZrs_E2CfyA

Just listen to his lyrics... And look at that album cover. Guy was crazy. Pcp just made him more crazy and he "literally" ate his girlfriend out. Lmao

Heroine is high on the list also. Although I've done heroine, it's awesome - once. The problem is you really want to do it again. Downward spiral after that.

Definitely gonna check this out.....very curious to hear what his music is like.

Im really into rap,so im surprised ive never heard of this guy before today.

So you did it once... What stopped you from doing it a second time? Just good self control? I heard after the first time there is basically a 100% you'll do it again and again and again since it's rated the highest addictive drug ever

I did several cans of green growing up. PCP on parsley. I remember listening to thrash music and being able to understand every word. That and being completely numb

Never piss someone off who's fucked up on dissociatives. DXM made me violent as fuck and needed 5+ cops + a gun to get me to stop fighting once. PCP must blow that shit out of the water, I don't plan on eating anyone

It's like having superhuman strength and being weightless and numb. Like you're sitting in the control seat and your bodys just on autopilot doing shit. I could probably rip a door right off the frame if I took enough

did it once unintentionally--smoked a "dirty"
fun and euphoria at first--some hilarious hallucinations, then it was punch out windows time, still have scars on my knucks.
fun times, would repeat

DCfag here. Don't do dust. It's gay and will make you act retarded.I live right outside DC, which is pretty much the wet capital of the world. It will rot your brain. I've done it and it is ok but noot worth the damage it does to your body.

Pretty Cool Pal

Felt kind of like huffing gasoline but lasted longer. Went for a jog, felt nice.

PCP was when i was way younger and not knowing my weed was laced. man it wa fucking fantastic. everything was basically borderlands style. Comeplete cartoon vision. I was laughing my ass off and saw more than a few crazy things haappen. 100% epic. My friend on the other hand..... LOL. Not so good. He was laughing and crying in waves. Pussy ass

I did it a few times and it was weird, would not recommend. The first time my hearing went out like a round landed too close. Real fishtank like. It really fucking burns the mouth and nostrils.

Second and third time, I wrote a 15 page manifest of complete and utter garbage on a typewriter. The forth time I did too much and ended up collasping down some stairs and breaking my hand without feeling it, then crawled up them and called my boss and told I couldn't come to work and he said I should take the day off. Except I didn't call him at all, I called a random contact in my phone who was a friend and my speech was so slurred that he thought I was reacting to my PTSD meds and called an ambulance. It took me a day to come to. I thought I was an angel in the hospital.

I then flushed the rest down the toliet. Does it make music unforgettable and unlike anything you will ever hear on grass or lsd? Yes. Hip-hop and rap was founded on PcP.

Is it worth it? No. You will do too much.