HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST DAY ON FIRST DAY ON Sup Forums!!!!!

HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST DAY ON FIRST DAY ON Sup Forums!!!!!

NOW YOU BEFORE YOU CALL ME A NORMIE AND TO GTFO, I JUST WANNA SAY I'VE WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEOS ABOUT Sup Forums ON YOUTUBE SO I THINK I GOT THE BASIC IDEA.

i KNOW TO STAY IN MY LANE AND I WONT CAUSE ANY TROUBLEI PROSMIE

IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY TIPS AND TRICKS ON SLASH B THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Normie. Gtfo

No need to explain your newfag situation. Newfag

>A
you guys aren't gbeing very fair but ok iim sorry

B8

nice b8

Sure you've got the idea needs. Just cause you've got the idea didn't mean to shod put it out there. Just lurk newfag

LOL!!!! GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8 PLS NO H8

Man I love summer

I mean you're certainly autistic enough

Die

It's whatever. When I came to Sup Forums, I just lurked for a few months before posting. I had a good idea of how thing's worked. But if I were him I would just lurk

If you press alt +f4 a special little window pops up just for you.

honestly makes me angry that you had the audacity to come on here and spew your horse shit, the fact that you had to make a post talking about that you're new makes me wonder if you are autistic or just crave attention, either way go fuck yourself

Welcome to Sup Forums

Yeah im a hacker called Sup Forums and i have tracked ur location, i know you live in north Carolina, and that your first name is christopher, you will send me 200 dollars in btc or i will ruin your life

wait stop please, wth i just wanna be part of the community cmon dude im sorry i'll delete the post PLEASE i dont have that kind of money wtf just stop you dont have to do this

Thanks for the pasta

Nope, christopher dawson, whats it like in ashville?

DUDE DELETE THAT PICTURE I SAID I WAS SORRY WTF HOW DID YOU GET THAT IM BEGGING YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

LMFAOOO I GOT INTO YOUR INSTAGRAM, your security is fucking shit!!!!!

okay what do you want from me i swear to god i should've never came on here, i swear i will never come back how did you do this??????

Samefag

LMFAOO 200 DOLLARS BTC BY THE END OF THE WEEK

IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE, I DONT HAVE THE MONEY

THEN UR FUCKED KID, SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED THAT LMFAOO

shittiest samefag attempt I have ever seen