Tfw your post keeps getting deleted for no reason

>tfw your post keeps getting deleted for no reason

Seriously, people post pics of traps and shota shit all the time and I can't post cosplay asses? Fuck off.

Are you breaking the rules?

OP is a newfag

No, none at all. I'm just asking people to post their best pictures of chicks asses in cosplay. I have no idea why I keep getting deleted.

Because your threads are shit.

Oh, you aren't bumping them. Newfag confirmed.

Just realized.
Lurk Moar.

Wow great job bumping faggot OPs thread summerfag.

I'm trying to help him out

Stop trying to help him shit up Sup Forums.

Why knot?

Not saging btw, so everytime I post I bump

Btw, I resent the fact that you don't want new people on Sup Forums. We were all newfags once.

this tbh fam

i second this notion of the motion in the ocean

I don't want them posting. I want them to lurk so when they do post their posts are not utter garbage.

Wait. Are you asking people to post while ALSO posting a ton of on-topic pics of your own? Or are you just expecting people to post stuff for you?

I'm actually a "newfag" here & I'm getting the hang of Sup Forums!

This is how they learn Sup Forumsro. When you were a newfag, you're telling me that you didn't start threads that fail immediately? I still do.
>I'll grant you that he must be pretty dang new that he doesn't know how to bump his breads.

OP's not contributing to their own thread has become a problem.

He prolly didn't know about bumping. Maybe his first OP, but he should 4sure lurk moar, because I knew about bumps before my first OP, not bump limits though.

So you're the only one posting one pic and then nobody wants to spoonfeed you?

We kinda hijacked it. I think this is actually turning into a pretty dece discussion thread, not OP's goal but still pretty dang good.

Trap?

It's a German woman. Anyway, I checked the archive, OP posted one pic of an obese Chun-Li and then nothing else. 10 minutes later someone asked the model's name, someone replied with a joke, 6 minutes after that someone said a new joke name and OP still hadn't posted anything.

Bump, because I want to talk to the other anons, if they are still here.

i mean OP's in general. it's a problem

Nigga, I give you my first ever bump!

>cosplay asses are utter garbage
gtfo fag

Just newfags trying to get the hang of how it all works methinks. Not that big of a problem though. I mean when I realize that no one is interested in a thread that I post, I usually just let it die, especially if I didn't really have too much to contribute in the first place.

How about this nigga?

uleik?

On another random note, these trap threads have been off the chain as of late.

No. One single cosplay ass and then getting upset and thinking mods are deleting your posts because people don't want to spoonfeed you is utter garbage.

I still kek'd about him not realizing that you actually have to have posts in your thread or they will get deleted.

So what kind of threads are you into, user? See anything cool on Sup Forums lately?

Lots of trap threads.

SAME

I like good threads, I guess?
Posts by others.

Samefag

Found this in catalog by searching trap didn't you?

not.
Same trap, different user.

nah, you can post in you own thread to bump...

But after like 5 or 6 self bumps, it will be kind of pathetic to keep bumping your own thread.

Only with a phone or a VPN/proxy.

Yeah, but I made this one mysefl

No I mean, you found this thread this way, didn't you?

DL'd I'll pay you back, here I made this webm of Bri today, you are the first one to see it.

>I usually just let it die, especially if I didn't really have too much to contribute in the first place.
how can we teach deez keeeeeds

Oh lol, yeah

Wait. Shit, this is my first time posting my own webm, are you not allowed audio?

What? You never had a thread fail on you?

Hold up a sec, I'll remove the audio.

where did you get that one?

He posts on the full res versions on here sometime

Bump while I figure this out

i was actually praising your comment in the spirit of seeing page 10 coming and gracefully let it pass

I refuse to let this thread die. I will fucking hit the bump limit if it kills me.

here is some topkek for you for sticking around

BUMP

keep me interested and you might be able to keep that promise

I'll try mibest lord.

Ok, I think I figured this whole webm/moviemaker/audio pain in the ass thing out.

Did you like it? I found it funny, and it taks alot to make me kek.

Alright, Sup Forumsros, if this works, we are all gonna get laid.

it was nice. this one gets me nearly every time

Shit.

lel

bump

Unbelievable. I removed the audio, but unfortunately Sup Forums is absolutely autistic.

More traps

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

lurk more before posting

/w/ love.

This traps tumblr has been deleted. Anyone know more info if it was moved or renamed? Jennatrapxxxtumblr

I have a belt and I'm not afraid to hang myself.

noclue pal, got that on Sup Forums

more papa franku

I wanna die

FUCK ME