What is the best way for an average looking 18 year old guy to hook up with older women?

What is the best way for an average looking 18 year old guy to hook up with older women?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/LadyFarts-Cory-Chase-In-Wine-And-Poop-XXX-720p-MP4-KN1GHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interested, monitoring thread

More bumps also how old does op mean?

Easy, just approach them

Internet

go to a lounge with stage performers. the older crowd is there. and this crowd comes with nympho old women. dont worry they arent hard to find they come to you

Be attractive to older women. And the second best way is to make them laugh. Third best is to combine the first two with alcohol.

I mean 30s to 40s. Sorry for not being more specific

Flirt with an older woman, wearing anything with leopard print on it.

Your advice will definitely be put to good use sometime soon

would you?

youre welcome. i was 22 at the time and she was probably a 3/10 milf but i enjoyed her grabbing my ass lol

Are you talking about your mother?

She's definitely worth a quick fuck

The older the woman the easier it gets. They crave attention and would duck anyone who show them affection.

need to see moar?

No

He's probably trying to divert his attraction to his mother by going for another woman near her age.
We tend to date people who resemble our parent, op is just taking that a step further than most people.

Step 1: Die
Step 2: OP is a faggot
Step 3: Refer to steps 1 and 2.

parents*

Three words to change your life forever.
Hotel Lobby Bar.
Your welcome.

You've come to the right place user. I am an expert. Main thing is compliment them. Their husbands quit doing that years ago. They eat compliments up. Also make sure and say things like "does your husband know how lucky he is" and "I hope I find a woman like you some day". And that's it. Works every time. Don't even bring up sex. Just keep repeating what I told you. In no time at all she will be asking you to "make love" to her. Easy peasy. Your welcome.

oh my fucking god dude that thing is disgusting and everybody always tells you this
stop fucking coming here
like are you trying to troll or is this you trying to convince yourself she isn't a disgusting old hag

more pictures?

Be nice to his mother and him, she's the only woman he can pull.

Yup if u want ?

stop talking to yourself

When your balls drop you won't have to ask

No

yoga classes

Yes please

Go to are women sex objects thread user

This is garbage and a great way to feel like shit when you're 19 and friendzoned by some fat 40 year old neighbor.
OP:
There are no hard set rules besides being confident, outgoing, and not afraid of being rejected. Don't be a dick, just play it cool, and initiate conversations if you see someone you're into. This applies to girls you are as well, but there isn't that much different in older women other than the situation and you both know what you're getting into so less bullshit to dance around.
Many bars typically have an older crowd, other normal spots to meet people are grocery stories, libraries, gyms, etc.
There are also lots of dating sites with plenty of older women on them, your experiences will vary heavily but that's normal.
If you're average looking it isn't the end of the world, but if you're going about it expecting some women to want to fuck you just because you're 18 then you're going to have some bad luck. Try to be confident (you can fake it), easy going, and funny.
I hate pickup artist garbage but there is some info that you can take from it to help you out if you're having big confidence issues. There are SO many girls/women out there and assuming you aren't a complete creeper then the worst thing that can happen is you get told "no thanks faggot".

TLDR: There is no magic way to meet people besides the normal methods unless you're extremely hot/rich.

Meh...thought he was after his mom. Oh well

go running in an affluent neighborhood or park and look for older rich white bitches that are wild/dislike their husband

of course this can only happen to 3% of Sup Forums because you have to be in good shape to actually be able to run

Horseshit. I've used this method plenty of times and the success rate is 100%. Now if you look like a humpback troll with a needle dick like this user fag, I can't guarantee your success.

OP is Cory Chase. She makes pooping vids. You guys like milf poop? I prefer teen poop.
eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/LadyFarts-Cory-Chase-In-Wine-And-Poop-XXX-720p-MP4-KN1GHT

Find a dance class and join up.

Aw mang, you ruined her now.
I'm aware that women shit and that it smells, but it is not sexy at all to me.
The most enjoyment I get on the topic of women and poop is disabusing guys, who think women don't shit, of their beliefs.

i like her wincest vids but ew poop yuck