I'm fucking dead unless I come up with $25k in the next month Sup Forums

I'm fucking dead unless I come up with $25k in the next month Sup Forums

I desperately needed money and borrowed 5k from a loan shark about four months ago because I got fucked up by an uninsured driver and I had no money to pay the deductible for repairs to my car and now he's demanding I pay him $25k or he's gonna take care of the problem himself

Where do I go to sell my organs or some shit. I'll sell a testicle. I'm 100% serious I don't want to fucking die

just become homeless and move

kill him

borrow money from another loan shark

I have a daughter that needs me to live homeless isn't an option
Best I can do in a month is 1k and he laughed in my face

suck his cock and become his sissy boy

write a strongly worded letter

Ive only heard of this shit in movies. Why is the dude charging such high interest.

This. It's 100% fool proof. There's always another Shark willing to take out a bigger loan for you.

Better yet, why didn't OP sue the uninsured driver? Court would have found cause for action and reasonable standing to grant money for repairs, whether that ass had the money or not. Driving uninsured is illegal in the US.

Honestly talking things out always helps. You can always sell a bunch of your shit as well.

Kill him. Pay someome to kill him.

I was supposed to pay him back $7500 last month and I couldn't make it

Yep. Get fake ID's and shit so they can't find you when you don't pay back the bigger sum.

Even better, get the ID's in the name of the original loan shark, hopefully they end up killing each other.

>I have a daughter that needs me
Obviously didn't matter much to you when you borrowed the money.

I'm not gonna go from loan shark to loan shark until I get to the last one in the area and owe 10.2 fucking trillion

bro, you come to 4 chan to ask for help because death. 99% of people here would rather watch u die than help you. go ask reddit for help

With what fucking money

don't be a fag we're making progress

I thought you guys were masters of the dark web

that loan shark is a faggot if he does understand an ROI on 1k a month

also this

Can you make a payment plan?

That's this month only, I work a shit job and basically didn't have a choice. I need my car to take my daughter to daycare and then take myself to work

fag just kill your self

Its doubtful you will be murdered over 5 grand. Now a more likely scenario is getting all your limbs broken. Which is also not good but you know its not death

He was a Mexican in a work truck, I doubt I would have gotten anything

alot of people would resort to crime
breaking into houses and melting down gold and selling it buts it like 3-5 in jail
get a loan from a bank, still take you 3-5 to pay it back

credit card?

Yeah, that's kind of not an option either since I need all of my limbs for my job to provide for myself and my daughter.

>masters of the dark web
fucking kek
if this is bait its fucking hilarious bravo top-tier shit

file bankruptcy. Then he will be prevented from any further collection attempts.

im like 90% sure that this loan shark doesnt give a fuck about the law

get him his 5k back
and tell him you'll give him $500 juice
and he goes away
or you'll spend 10k to make him go away

If you're in America, take the fight to him. Kill him before he knows what's happening.

I have shit credit things to shitty teachers and parents who never taught me shit about how life works. Believe me you guys, I have thought of everything. I need to sell a fucking Oregon, a chunk of my liver, kidney, both nuts, I don't give a fuck. I'm healthy, I can't live without them. I just need some goddamn money

Sharks aren't the bank, though; If he were to declare bankruptcy, the shark would just beat him now instead of later. So that doesn't help him.

suing the driver would have been the right call, but let's play anyway.

frame the loan shark for something or get him into deep shit. law enforcement is probably already familiar with him so it wouldn't be too hard.

honestly op, killing him might actually be a the only decent plan. its either that or calling the police but wpp will probably fail you

if he's black just kill him and plant a gun / coke

Yeah let me just put all my current money into a fucking caper that has shitty odds of working out in my favor

then rob some houses and for fuck sake use some gloves and hope you dont get your ass caught

i knew a guy who did it cleared 40k in 1 day from around 6 houses

knock knock, no answer, kick door in, only grab gold, jewels etc move on

and dont get your dumbass caught, dont leave finger prints and never do it again, and melt down the gold

The "Transplantation of Human Organs Act" prohibits any commercial dealings in organs and makes this a punishable offence.
op you're fucked unless you wanna take a chance and sell your shit on the blackmarket. but if you do that you're probably more likely to die then anyway

Killing you is a great threat and all OP.

But you being dead means you're worth $0 to him, while alive there's a chance you could pay. Ask the shark if he has some work you could do to pay some of it back.Usually these types of people need "associates" to look tough to bigger fish for obvious reasons.

just drop some meth in his car while he's at work or something and call the cops on him a few days later. not too hard.

go to another state

not a half bad idea honestly, i didnt know that you could make that much cash if OP's serious this is probably his best bet

if u serious want sell organ I can help, put you email please I help

Holy shit I'm gonna fucking die
Jesus Christ

yeah the guy i knew did get caught because his dumbass didnt wear gloves while tripping hard on drugs

obviously in a richy area or something 100kms away gotta really think about this and not just knock the neighbors door in like some idiots would

40k was average for him

there are plenty of better options in this thread then "just give up and fucking croak" do something about it. its literally do or die. bite the bullet and rob something jail is better then the grave

>record him saying he will kill you
>kill him
>self defense

Not like anyone will miss him anyways.

facing the same situation, i've been in jail and no i wouldn't risk robbing some houses to get back even

i only did 2 months but fuck the thought of 3-5 years because i missed one finger print or something or someone saw you

just get a loan, pay the guy back his $5000 and move interstate shit happens ,life goes on, i doubt he will really chase you forever if he got his cash back

this

>I don't want to fucking die

Why not anything is better then being here for that asshole "Gods" Armageddon.

Trust me you do not want to be here in the future it aint getting any better.

join the french foreign legion.

you'll be "safe enough" there, or at least avoid certain death

and i'm pretty sure there are ways to get out of predatory lending without resorting to illegal methods

>Not having an emergency fund
>Crashing a car when it's your fault and not having an emergency fund to cover your deductible
>Borrowing money from a loan shark
>Borrowing money from a loan shark to pay a deductable instead of waiting to get the money safely
You deserve everything that's coming to you. This is Darwinism, and morons like yourself should indeed an hero.

You're doing the world a favor by killing yourself

Tell the cops. Give them all the information you have on the guy. Death threats are serious.

>I have a daughter

Pimp her out. Or let the shark pimp her out and call it even

Definitely underage or a woman.

nice dubs and nice natural selection

"just tell the police they'll get rid of the bad man for you :) death threats are a meanie thing to do and only a real butthead would do that :("

Kill him you fucking pussy. Jesus Christ and you have a kid? You think he'll just leave her alone? Jell sell her into child slavery if you don't fucking merk his sorry ass for trying to extort the wrong mother fucker. Kill him or die a fucking loser.

What sort of agreement was made between you and the shark? Witnesses to it? Documentation? Do you know his name?

Because your typical uninsured driver has piles of cash lying around

$24.9k

and a bonus is after you merk him, wait a decade or too and sell the story and make fuckin bank

nice one lmao

Wandering hobo time. You'll reduce your chance of a violent death by, well, not much. But it could be years before you get your head caved in by another homeless tweaker. Beats getting it caved in this week.

Hell fucking yeah dude

Record your phone calls.

If he threatens your life he goes to jail.

Top kek

Fuck me as if I ever thought I'd see someone post something related to the FFL

Buy a gun.
You get a gun for five dollars these days.

Tell him you sold something that was important to you and you want him to come pick up the money.

give him suitcase filled with paper and while he opens it shoot him and anyone around him who might be acting as his protection.

Flee the scene in a fashioned matter while making sure to take the suitcase that was filled with paper (or not if wearing gloves) and if you end up caught by police, show him texts or explain the truth.

also rolling for FFL

Kill yourself, collect life insurance and pay him back

fucking genius mate

do what my pals dad did. they lived in lebanon and my friends dads friend borrowed money from a loan shark so they took grenades and rifles and went to go blow up the house. the egyptian embasador was in town and as they did this a grenade missed and flew into the road where the embasador was they where then being chased by literally all of lebanon for a few months

Print 25k in fakes show up to the meet show him the fakes and tell him you'll be keeping the 25k in fakes and demand another 25k loan from him. Go home burn the fakes meet the prick the next day take the 25k loan of the real cash and get out of the country.

He claims he has a daughter..

Not that I take anything ever poster here as truth but if we're to buy into this (past it being a bad attempt at money grabbing for no particular reason) then he couldn't possibly consider joining up and besides he'd much rather the alternative of getting beat up by loansharks.

Who said you need kneecaps to survive?

if your "loan shark" is somewhat smart, he won't kill you - how is he gonna get money from a dead man?

>I need to sell s fucking Oregon

What are you, a middleschool drug dealer?

Just kill him OP. Stake him out, learn his routines, blah blah, poison him and leave no forensic evidence that would point to you. If this isn't a troll, then it's life or death. One of you needs to die.

Just throw tacos at him

triple dubs of truth

about $5k would do it, just ask somebody to loan you the money

I have trouble believing this story but if you knew how to find a murdering loan shark you can find a nigger selling guns. Buy a simple handgun and shoot the fucker down. Worst case scenario you go to jail but you aren't dead, and your daughter goes to a home of some sort. Best scenario you don't get caught and nothing happens. Make it look like a robbery gone bad, steal his valuables and leave no trace.

I bet you don't smell very good.

help from big hakerz

like any other situation, you need to produce value for him. first and foremost get your daughter into the hands of someone who will keep her safe, parents, grandparents etc. loan sharks want money and enforce it with violence, they dont want violence and get it through loans. the 25k is probably an inflated imaginary figure to make you lose your shit, pull out all the stops and come clean with a figure youll be able to pull together. explain your inability to come up with the figure, tell him youll pay 1000/mo or more for 30 months plus youll do jobs for him, and that you have a gold mine in an uninsured driver accident that if resolved will guarantee his demand. all you can do is be strategic remembering he wants money, not all the hassle and loss of cash that comes with killing your ass. you have to show good faith and smarts, and it seems like youre displaying neither by going to a shark in the first place, neglecting the car accident, endangering your daughter, trying to sell your testicles on Sup Forums. but its not too late to start now. good luck

double trips of truth

Faggot

OP here, just sucked the nut out of his cock like that good faggot i am, Needless to say I don't owe him anymore.

Youre a dumbass. You would have gotten something, the fact that you were too lazy to go through with it really means alot. Also no one here is going to give you money so stop trying. I see through your shit so easly. "Maybe if i say i need money on Sup Forums they will send me some and i can finally buy that vidya" - dumbfuck op 2017

Wat

>borrow 5K
>from a loan shark
>to repair a car

10:1 leverage short RAD you fucking idiot. 25k in a week. Thank me later

I hate you

k