Sup Forums.. i'm honestly scared, i might be schizophrenic.. what are the signs and symptoms

Sup Forums.. i'm honestly scared, i might be schizophrenic.. what are the signs and symptoms.
What do they do to schizophrenics in the U.S

>What do they do to schizophrenics in the U.S
Schizophrenic confirmed.

yep.. i've come to the realization, and honestly it's quite scary, not because of the fact that I have it, but because of how I might come off to people.. Im not violent or anything just crazy in my cranium, so what do Sup Forums
pls help whats wrong with my head/brain

What makes you think so lad?

They diagnose you and put you on meds. But you do anything stupid while under the influence of the meds, such as cause a car crash, break any law, or attack someone. They'll put you in a mental ward and throw away the key. You'll live out your days being fed pills and water

Also, i've been having headaches, is schizophrenia hard to live with, how do you get diagnosed, umm what are good practices to level it (meditation, minduflness, shit like that)
diagnose me dr.b

Eh, it's not that bad. I mean I have a friend i met a few weeks back with schizophrenia, and just like any normal person he fucks girls with dicks all the same.

jesus thats fucked up, its like were still living in the dark ages.. haha.. i used to think schizophrenics were laughable, but man..

Schneider's first rank signs. Look them up

Just don't be a retard, they're not gonna round you up unless you do something.

What's a good environment for schizos to live, I live in Miami where it's filled with shitty people, thugs, everyything.. I wanna move to Tennessee, seems like a nice mental environment

do you hear voices ?

I wish, but I feel trapped, I feel like there is more to life than just being at home, and so I try to go outside, which is just shitty miami, so I can't really do nuffin.

Who are you responding to?

what
Also can schizophrenics be intelligent, are there any intelligent schizos

My brother is schizophrenic. Tried getting him the help he needed for years, but he continually fell through the cracks. He was always in denial about his mental state, save for a few moments of clarity. His behavior progressively stood out from age 16 onward. He has been a methamphetamine user more or less the entire time, which interferes with his meds. Nothing short of taking his rights away will ever see he gets the help he needs.

You responded to a post that doesn't exist.

Im 19 do I have rights, lets say do I have the right to not go to a psych if I don't want to at a given time.. how can you be court martialed?

make Death Grips 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yes, you have rights, it's pretty tough to have someone committed, despite what you may of heard. My brother could and would threaten his life or mine or my parents or our pets or whatever, and the best we could get him was a 72 hour hold at any area hospital.

>What do they do to schizophrenics in the U.S

Lots of pills. Electroshock.

wow, thanks, that is a big mental relief, because believe it or not.. I actually have this thought, that hospices and places of medication are just fucking with schizos heads even further..

I actually wouldn't mind a mild electro shock, those little pads with low voltage, idk if that's recommended

Is working out good, focusing on the body, i dislike focusing on my mind at times

The medication has merits, user. If you legitimately feel paranoia, among other concerns about your mental health, the best advice I can give you is to speak to a practioner who can point you to a proper psychologist and proceed from there. If your concerned about being held against your will, then you should omit anything concerning being a possible threat to yourself or others. Don't defer any questions either, just say, "no, I am not a threat to myself or others." That should keep you from being put on a hold. That's not to say you shouldn't bring those topics up, either. Once you have formed a relationship with your psychologist, if those intrusive thoughts are ever-present, then they need to be discussed.