Peter Parker is an awkward hipster meme teen with le epic commodore 64

>Peter Parker is an awkward hipster meme teen with le epic commodore 64
>Aunt May is 20 and rich as fuck living in an immaculate penthouse apartment
>Tony Stark thinks that the Avengers need to be regulated but Spider-Man is OK to do whatever the fuck he wants
>Tony Stark just throws a 16 year old into a death battle with dangerous criminals and freaks of nature
>le web shooters AGAIN
>CG suit
>Spider-Man doesn't even know what he's fighting for
And don't even get me started with the cultural diversity bullshit. You'd think after the shit show that was the Amazing Spider Man they would have learned their lesson and not shit the bed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11154401/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cultural diversity bullshit
Go back to Sup Forums

>Peter Parker is an awkward hipster meme teen
How old are you? 10? 20?
15??

>le web shooters AGAIN
Im not a Sup Forumsfag, what is this about?

some people want spindle man to shoot web from his arms like in raimis spidros man not like andy garmington in asmr spider man with the mechanic web arms

People that saw the Raimi movies when they were 5 have now 'grown up' and realized that Peter never had organic webshooters in any medium until this dumdum movie.

>We Flash Thompson now!

Back to Tech Support, Pajeet.

ah right. I did like the organic shooters, one of the few ideas they kept from the James Cameron script

22 :)

I watched Spider-Man TAS as a kid and was 15 when the Raimi movies came out. I like the raimi organic web wrists better because spidey becomes dependent on technology which isn't what the character should be about.

I bet you cried when Gwen Stacy died in ASM2

>20

I actually popped a boner.

>with dangerous criminals and freaks of nature
true, team Cap is scum

i mean i feel sorry for Black Widow and Iron Man that they thought they were still friends and this was just a tiny disput but team Cap really wanted to kill them, crazy idiots

Homecoming will be amazing, Holland is the best Spider-man and was a great part of civil war. Stop being retarded the mechanical web shooters are better than the organic ones.

>dependent on technology which isn't what the character should be about
Coming up with the web shooter formula adds way more to his character than the organic webbing, by showing us how good of a scientist he is, idiot.

Go back to Syria

>Advertise your next capeshit flick
Has product placement gone too far?

>Le spider man
>He is a SUPER DUPER GENIUS
>Le strechy man
>He is a DUPER GENIUS TOO
>Machine man
>DUPER SUPER GENIUS
>Le Ants man
>DUPER GENIUS
>Le green man
>DUPER GENIUS
>Le shield man
>FUCK IT MAKE HIM A GENIUS TOO
Comic writers are so fucking retarded. These are just Marvel heros but DC does it too they have to make every super hero a super genius mary sues and in most cases it doesn't even relate to their powers at all.
Peter Parker should be a smart but down on his luck nerd like in Ramis movies it makes him a relatable teenager who suddenly gets super powers.
Making him a super genius that can create web shooters removes all reliability from him.

>Peter Parker is an awkward hipster meme teen with le epic commodore 64
parker was always an awkward hipster from conception

>Aunt May is 20 and rich as fuck living in an immaculate penthouse apartment
nigga thats your average prewall queens apt flyover detected

>Tony Stark thinks that the Avengers need to be regulated but Spider-Man is OK to do whatever the fuck he wants
wait for civil war 2 pete is switching sides once he realizes he cant and the whole secret identity thing

>Tony Stark just throws a 16 year old into a death battle with dangerous criminals and freaks of nature
pete could leave anytime he wants

>le web shooters AGAIN
awesome

>CG suit
wait till you see iron spider

>Spider-Man doesn't even know what he's fighting for

he's 16 like you no shit

And that's why Daredevil is my fav.

I used to like Spidey a lot, but the last 10 or so years the comics have been utterly shit and the movies didn't help much. Everybody now thinks he's le good spirited deadpool and writers go with it.

This show literally killed Spider-man as we knew.

If you like deadpool ask for a show with deadpool, don't turn Spider-man into deadpool with 4th wall memes, split personality and le chaotic random shit.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.me/11154401/

>tfw this show got me into Iron Fist
No regrets

>which isn't what the character should be about.
That's very much what the character is about, a large percentage of his rogue's gallery are Avengers tier threats-- Electro, Sandman, Mysterio. The only way he beats people like that is by using his fucking brain-- taking away the one iconic usage of his intelligence to add a non-nonsensical power is not conducive to the understanding of the character.

He should shot spuder webs from his butt glands, just like real spuders.

The new comic has ironman build his spudermon shooters for him.

>Spider-man was the first cape comic that came up with the now famous prep time tactic
>"being smart wasn't what the character should be about"
Literally was his gimmick, face dude, get his ass handled to himself, come up with a smart way of beating the villain of the week, win.

Now Batman is the paragon of this, but Spider-man was the first to use it in the 60s.

Me and my bro made a video with me playing Spider-Man in a costume today.

Then I pretended to smoke weed (it was oregano) but I was already out of the costume desu.

No, it's a part of his character and makes more sense than just webs coming out of his hands.

British actor playing Spider Man for the second time.
Remember what happened last time,right?