I love 9/11 conspiracy theories, because I theorize that they will never go away

I love 9/11 conspiracy theories, because I theorize that they will never go away.
We will always, as a species, be interested about how these two towers fell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with fucking planes

/thread

But people still make up conspiracy theories every day. Why?

and building 7?

Its one of those things like the moon landing where everyone will believe it at first. Then in 30 years only americans, then in 50 years most people will generally be aware it was faked.

probably because it was 100% clear to anyone with half a brain that something strange was going on when a plane was hijacked and flown into NYC. The report provided by the government on the event only made it more clear that we're still in the dark about what really happened.

They were never there in the first place you stupid cunt. Any cunt who thinks these towers were ever built are complete fuck tards.

at least Hililary Clinton become president

The towers were a hologram provided by Jay-Z.

Dr stephen jones gave a compelling lecture on it, found traces of explosives in the dust and disputes the physics of the nist report.

Terrorists. That's what they do.

The part that even skeptics can't argue is the outcome of that event.
>hanging chad rigged election forgot instantly
>fury over NAFTA forgot instantly
>new powers to eliminate domestic threats to the 1%, homeland security
>2 oil wars on a silver platter
The 1% took complete control of the western world that day. High risk, high reward.

My theory is that your theory is an attempt to make people stop theorizing.

It collapsed from the debris from the towers.

Because planes + terrorists = hijacks 70's and 80's style.
The simplest answer is usually the right one.

- No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7

- Anything you hear about thermite is disinfo meant to discredit any legitimate questioning.

- Chances are the planes were remote hijacked to be flown into the buildings. The technology was widespread at the time and it would be a simple matter to vent the cabin to take care of the passengers and crew. Flight 97 was faked to establish a credible muslim threat. No demolitions, small controllable numbers of informed people, and you achieve a monumental shift in american policy for decades to come.

- Yes the owner was enriched, yes certain jews seemed to have been warned ahead of time. Probably has more to do with execution rather than motive

>- No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7
Debris from the two towers.

Osama made a video about it and how Al Qaeda executed it.

Kek.

Why do people try to push a grand scheme involving bombs? Isn't it more likely a conspiracy that they simply paid some Arabs to fly the plane? Why do people get stuck on the idea that a plane couldn't do that much damage, wouldn't the people who planned the attack think about that beforehand? The people who allegedly made this entire scheme would miss something as obvious as the fact that a plane couldn't destroy a building?

My theory on your theory is that his theory is an attempt to explain the theoretical origins of conspiracy theories. But it's not an attrmpt to stop said theories as any attempt tonstop them will be seen as a conspiracy theory in and of itself.

Also, Jews had nothing to do with it. Muslims hate Jews.

As we all know, there is another larger, rebuilt from scratch, giant in it's place as a tribute.

Terrorist attacks suck, yeah, and people died that day. But the silver lining can be described in one word.

"Remembrance. "
For these United States.

Negative. It was not damaged and not burning

This is some advanced tinfoil level shit.

>No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7

It got hit with giant flaming wreckage

>Flight 97 was faked to establish a credible muslim threat.

My favorite explanation I ever heard was that they used voice modification technology to alter actor's voices and made fake panicked calls to the parents of the victims, while the real people who got on were transferred to another plane and never heard from again. All just stories to keep you feeling like Muslims aren't a real threat.

controlled demolition

The idea of a controlled demolition has been pushed heavily in the media to discredit anyone who asks questions in the area. It is part of a broader scheme to paint anyone who doesn't believe the official story as a nutjob.

No muslims involved, besides some saudi money changing hands.

>Osama

had literally been a us agent since the 1980s. Also when he died it is obvious when they replaced him with an actor to keep producing videos.

>It got hit with giant flaming wreckage
which it is well documented caused minor structural damage. The official explanation is a combination of fire and unique aspects of the construction caused the collapse. If you read the report it sounds like a stretch to me.

>My favorite explanation I ever heard was that they used voice modification technology to alter actor's voices
People, even in large numbers, are not generally this gullible. If a story is this widespread it is because somebody is spreading it intentionally. It is simple to have a small team hijack a plane, should alahu ackbar a few times. The passengers panic. The team goes to the cabin while you remove atmosphere from the passengers. Then you can do whatever you want. Personally I'd electronically control the plane and kill the team to avoid leaving any witnesses.

>Muslims aren't a real threat.
Muslims are violent but they have no force projection. Unless you let them over here they are only a threat to each other. Distracted with regional fighting and killing other muslims.

lmao the entire towers turned to dust

>be interested about how these two towers fell.

They were PULVERIZED, turned to dust. How likely does that seem to you? From FIRE? The WTC would be the only skyscraper anywhere, ever, to succumb to fire, then. The official story is a bullshit lie. Jews did 9/11. All the evidence suggests a sophisticated intelligence operation, and the "art student" ring of Israeli spies who ran herd on the alleged perps are a pretty solid clue. How long did the Mossad/IDF work to secure the security contract for the WTC? Hint: since the fucking 1970s. Do your own research, keep notes. Do a web search on the "Five dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 after being witnessed videotaping and celebrating the WTC collapse. WTF was up with *that*?

>Muslims are violent but they have no force projection.

I really hit the nail on the head, didn't I? Again, anything to pretend that Muslims can't harm you. Terrorist attacks happen and will continue to happen, going back to 9/11 and trying to grapple with it mentally will not solve your fear.

The buildings were on fire for months you dumb faggot, fire tends to do that

Jones is a shill.. check out Dr Judy woods for something closer to the truth

Also for reference I spent almost a year I. Ny after 9/11 . My friends dad was a fire fighter that died . At first they said he was found in a stairwell... Then about two years later dna came back for a piece they found on a rooftop. . To this day j carry the Newsweek special 9/11 edition

Except they are destroying europe and working their way into the US because of 9/11, because we destabilized a region, armed the arab spring, overthrew otherwise stable countries, and trained isis. Left to their own devices hardly any would give a fuck about the us and would be stuck in petty local struggles. As I said.

>My friends dad was a fire fighter that died . At first they said he was found in a stairwell... Then about two years later dna came back for a piece they found on a rooftop. .

This shouldn't spur a normal human being into conspiracy mode. The wreckage was a disastrous mess with everybody panicking. Body parts were flung hundreds of feet, it's even possible that your friends dad was in both the stairwell and the roof at the same time. Figure that one out visually.

Well, we pissed them off and now they want the US to burn.

It was all done by boxing promoter bob arum to gain on the destruction to be able to host PPV cards and pay his boxer with that money

Or you know, you're just that dumb. Why no other buildings fall? That just conveniently got targeted?

theories dont really matter or how they actually fell, in the coming decades it will be in history textbooks and they will simply state that it was a terrorist attack

>conspiracy mode
Are you familiar with the concept of the fundamental attribution error? It is a tendency people have to assume that the actions a person takes are because of the sort of person rather than due to other factors, such as a rational assessment of the facts. You seem very reluctant to believe that a person can look at the information available and come to a different conclusion than you did.

Trust me we tried. He the gov gave two stories one before the DNA and one after . This was when j started really digging . I've been at it for many years. I still can't claim to know what really happened but I can tell you it was high strangeness. The spires alone will rack your brain if you know what to look for in the pictures

Because it was

Literal video footage of planes hitting both towers, one live on TV, and video footage of the towers burning for an hour.

"Must have been a controlled demolition"

Fucking stupid

magic number get. truthers are all niggers btw.

Lots of them. Sometimes individually. From drone strikes in a dozen countries to manipulating social media when egypt overthrew their president.

You forgot they were sold to N. Korea

>you're just that dumb
I can accept most varied opinions on most topics but I fucking hate it when people simply disregard a controversy. Ignoring the fact that millions of people, some of them intelligent and well read, happen to be on different sides of an issue. That degree of willful ignorance is one of the dumbest things humans are capable of.

right, but there are a lot of different factors leading up to that attack that will be passed over for the sake of brevity.

Because other buildings weren't in the collapse zone like that. Contrary to what some say, the towers did not collapse "into their footprint". The collapse and wave of debris was angled towards the direction the planes came from because that side of the building was the weakest and failed.
In the case of 1 WTC, that put the collapse right on top of 6 WTC and into 7 WTC.
6 was gutted entirely, 7 suffered heavy damage and then was subjected to uncontrolled fires over the coming hours.

They have recorded damages to buildings.

Or maybe it's exactly how I described because everyone is panicking and things get mismatched. I love that you wrote a diatribe because I don't believe that two different stories about a dead fireman is sufficient evidence to believe in a grander scheme.

people will argue about this only until other towers of the same size fall under similar conditions. it was the first time we have seen anything like that so people are just making shit up like they are engineers, physicists, and metallurgists when they are just average people who dont want to believe how easy it is bring down even the tallest skyscraper.

What do you mean by "the spires"?

Hey it's not . But it should be enough to start looking and asking questions. And when those answers don't match what the people are being told you start to dig deeper and find all kinds of stuff . The two stories we're just a crack that once you start looking through reveals a whole world you didn't know existed right on the other side of the wall

Damn jews

i believe you need them to build mutalisks

Exactly. They are a little know or talked about piece if the puzzle. Look for them . Make up your own mind.

But for brevity they are the remains of the core columns that remained standing for close to ten seconds after the collapse

You're all inbred retards if you believe any conspiracy theory.

9/11 was a terrorist attack, anyone familiar with airport security at the time can clearly see how not-so-difficult it would had been

The moon landing is real, anyone who has a basic knowledge of physics can calculate exactly how we could go to the moon. It just requires a lot of money.

JFK was assassinated by someone confused, not by the government. Anyone who thinks it was the CIA or some shit, and no sort of official evidence has ever been leaked, is ignorant because everything these days and then, gets leaked.

>But it should be enough to start looking and asking questions.

It's something to be aware of, having a personal connection to a tragic story and seeing something suspicious can take you down a ridiculous path of conspiracy. He seems level headed enough though.

Nice observation but you aren't debunking anyones actual claim. No one to my knowledge here or anywhere has denied that planes or something resembling them hit the towers. Some people do claim one or more of the following:
1) It wasn't planes but something else. Cruise missiles, mock ups, different planes, etc
2) Planes hit as described but it wasn't what caused the towers to fall. They cite evidence in the way it fell or the nature of the debris. Some claim the planes and ensuing fire could not have caused it to collapse. Others that whoever orchestrated the attack did not want to leave collapse to chance.
3) Planes hit the towers and ignited the fire that ultimately led to the collapse of both buildings. However it wasn't done by the parties usually blamed. Some say the planes were remote controlled like drones. Others that a team willing to give their lives took the mission. Still others that the plane was evacuated and set to auto pilot from the ground.
4) The planes hijacked by a handful of muslims hit the towers and ultimately caused them to fall but they were not acting alone. Groups in our government, saudi arabia, israel, etc knew about it and helped to plan the attack. Either to make money, remove states that pose a security threat, or secure domestic power.

I should sound level headed . I wrote that reply

>Make up your own mind.

most minds are ignorant in anything regarding physics, engineering, and metallurgy.

i dont care what 99.9% of people have to say about the wtc becaue thats how many people have no idea what they are talking about.

Oh, the central cores. Those stood for a few second because it was the floors that failed first.
The WTC was not built like other buildings . There were no support beams on the floors, the floors were bolted to the exterior columns and to center core.
Because the floors sagged and failed and pulled the exterior columns down, parts of the central core survived for a few seconds before they fell because they were not made to stand on their own.

Yup, conspiracy theories are for smart people who don't believe in the media. The government obviously has our interests in need. I mean they have the FDA for a reason. Police for a reason. The FDA and big pharma just wants to make sure were healthy so we never need to take anymore trips to the hospital. Their the government. They're the smartest people in the world. I myself don't like to use my brain aswell, so I just blindly follow anything popular just like you and every one else in this shitty fucking earth.

>Planes hit as described but it wasn't what caused the towers to fall.

Yes it was. How many bad YouTube videos have you watched on this subject? You had to have read conspiracy websites, right?

>I love that you wrote a diatribe because I don't believe that two different stories about a dead fireman is sufficient evidence to believe in a grander scheme.
I don't believe it either. Personal accounts are the weakest form of evidence. Only my disbelief didn't make me fit the story into an imaginary explanation. Then claimed it was exactly like I described. I am responding to your behavior not the subject matter.

Trust me I know. It took almost five years of reading nearly every spare hour and another five of delving into scenarios and how the would work out. I'm not saying make up your mind tomorrow I'm saying really look into it . It won't be quick easy or in many circumstances fun but it will get you thinking

>The government obviously has our interests in need.

Based on this exact logic, people have created and worn tinfoil hats. Because the government is out to get you, everything you see is fake.

I suspect this was sarcasm but jfk was most likely killed ultimately by castro. Look it up, it was the most likely explanation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Mexico

>Only my disbelief didn't make me fit the story into an imaginary explanation

Yes, those darn imaginary explanations, how dare people consider what may have occurred and use it to leverage against what someone else has considered, you truly have outed me as being a fool.

No. Wild imagination though. I bet you wanna lick Clintons asshole you sick little sheep.

What good comes from them doing all that? They get more months? More power? They're smart people, they understand that that shit doesn't last forever, and is extremely limiting. They don't become kings or rule the world.

It isn't about been a sheep, it's about understanding that if you want something done, maybe you should go to collect, meet the right people, and do something about it. Oh, but you won't, because you're lazy. But they're not, they're making efforts, and eventually they'll die and the next generation will again try to make an effort, and slowly things get better. And the people who don't care, live happy lives and spend their time seeing the world as it is instead of making up dumbass stories to make them feel comfortable in their insecurities

I know exactly how they were built. I know what the nist reports say . I know what journals say. I know what computer models say.

The spires are the spires (60-80stories) sttod for almost ten seconds before falling straight down. Yet not a sign of them on the top of the rubble. I've had this debate with many people who are full on osers and they are stumped.
I've been doing this for many many years

I don't have the patience to get information from youtube. It takes too long and has no detail. Then they always have some introduction and shilling of their other content. I wish people would just write shit down. But if you want to learn how to clean a carburetor or take the dash panel off a 2001 silverado it is your only option.

The ruling class will always need wars and terror attacks to keep the sheep in line and convince us that we need them

Are you okay?

I've never really thought about that part.
They were just steel, rebar, and concrete like the rest of the buildings. I don't think they would have stood out very much among the tons of exterior columns and trusses.

Whatever you say man. I love how you people feel insulted whenever you hear a different opinion. No I don't want to change the world because I don't care. I find learning fucked up shit people have done interesting. I don't yell at people faces this is what is happening. Are you mad cause I take interest in other things other than fucking social media and what Kim k sucked and fucked in the morning? Fuck off I have my own life

I'm glad you've realized how obtuse you were being. Usually people in this situation form an opinion based off very little and then defend it at all costs. Unwilling to accept the possibility that their mental image of the person they are talking to could be mistaken. Truly disgusting.

Not even nist cites the planes as the cause of collapse

Os it
Fire ignit d by the explosions(not the jet fuel) burnt until the trusses sagged and collapsed .
This means it was basically an office fire which brought the building down

But they had been on fire before . Yes

Yeah why? You mad cause I love trump u fucking faggot? Let me guess u fucked plenty of traps so you're not a faggot right

I don't think there is any result in mind. People are just naturally curious.

People that believe the 911 was terrorists
Are the same Idiots that think we landed on the moon 50 yrs ago...lulzol

O but they would. They were massive 60-80 stories that's literally miles of steel that should have sttod out like a sore thumb since they fell on top of the pile and weren't burried under Anythin
And they were not small steel beams either

This is getting into creepy projection territory. I haven't done a single one of the things you've claimed. You have severe issues.

i mean, there's clearly a 'deep gov' and they wanted this to happen, so we wouldn't put up a fight while they took our rights and attacked every country in the middle east russia won't defend. cold war still going on. cold war market, cold war jew propoganda, but it's not really jews anymore, just like a couple hundred rich bastards stepping in every now and again to tip the power balance. Only real concern is if the US breaks too many rules and the dollar falls out of favor. Many countries rival us; England wants to push us off but with them we are the most strategic, for now.

Well it was the only large office building to have a major fire, especially of that era and construction style. People just see a conspiracy because we have no basis of comparison. No steel frame building could survive a major fire. The structural strength of steel weakens tremendously at high temperatures. Not even a modern building could withstand a fire.

I love Trump too, bitch boy, where do you think you are?

Try looking at it from my perspective. Better yet imagine how a person doing those things could say the same things you have said. It will help you to accept what a piece of shit you are.

California

Still haven't considered that even your first assumption about that guy might be wrong?

Wrong. The North tower caught fire in feb of 1975

Settle down. You're so enthused by your argument that you're too retarded to see you're applying it to the wrong person. I said several posts ago that he seemed level headed and that I was simply warning him away from being swayed by a single clue.

You're the one who can't drop the mental image, you're so fucking stupid that you don't realize you're saying it because it's what you're currently doing. You're a fucking retard dude.

>This means it was basically an office fire which brought the building down
>But they had been on fire before . Ye
The planes blew fireproofing insulation off

There is no assumption, sorry. Making a claim that a single piece of evidence is not sufficient to buy into a conspiracy is not an assumption. You can't even remember what you're arguing about.