Legal revenge thread?

Legal revenge thread?

So I'm mostly over my bitch ex who dumped me a month and two weeks ago through a text after we lived together over five hears, but today i accidentally came up with a pretty decent way to fuck up her family. Her family was about half the problem with our relationship.
She told me in confidence that she discovered her sisters birth certificate awhile back and it had a name other than the man who raised her sister as his own. Her mom admitted she had cheated during their marriage and that the biodad is a convicted sex offender of the worst kind.
Should i tell her father in law that he raised a bastard child? The document plus genetic testing would prove i am right. However, he is a total psychopath in a motorcycle gang that peddles speed and other wares. The negative is that the bastard daughter/sister of my ex was actually pretty sweet to me and it would upset her to find out she has no father.

Also i happen to know the company my ex works for does many suspicious activities which indicate they are laundering money, likely in the millions. Should i report them to the irs? That evidence is less concrete and would be less likely to go anywhere.

OP I have a guide on how to get the best legal revenge!
>go to /fit/
>get dem gainz
>work to make your life better in general
>get a solid job with good income for a respectable company
>she will notice
>she will want to get back together
>refuse and dash her hopes
>use your new gainz to move on and find wife material gf
>get gf preggo
>make gf sandwhiches while preggo
>go to store for new bread
>bring knife
>go to ex
>stab her 27 times

Best revenge strategy.

Come on bros. Tell me if this is good or bad. What do?

I am getting really jacked and advancing my career since we broke up, but no i am not going to hurt anybody physically. My current strategy is better and more damaging anyways.

fuck you, kill the cunt.
or fuck the cunt and an hero.
either way is acceptable.

What ever you do, get it on the news.

Don't be an asshole. The relationship is over, be happy it happened and not bitter it's over. Just move on with your life, living well being the best revenge and all.

Lol shes trash and im worth lots. You need help man.
The only way it will get on the news is if the stepdad who raised a bastard does something horrifying, which will leave me feeling SLIGHTLY guilty. As long as nothing physically happens to the bastard sister i don't care though. Her mom is a total cunt.

I am moving on, but i feel like this easy revenge is too tempting. I've gotten jacked and have a wealthy future ahead of me. I know we're through. it feels like her goal was to prove she can be more mean than me, which nobody outdoes me in competition. I'm ruthless, leaving my enemies toothless.

>you need help man
says the guy thinking of fucking with a ex's family member by showing them they are adopted to get back at said ex.

Also if you want to get revenge on your ex, it means your not worth anything.

this

success is the best revenge

the first half, not the stabby bit

Ya her family fucked with our relationship by being human garbage. Not adopted, the father and bastard think they are biologically related. Monetarily i am worth quite a bit. Hate more, faggot.

Op here

So far you have given me no good reasons to hold off.
I guess its a go?

How do you have no opinions? Are you guys not this devious or cunning? I expected more for some reason.

Come on faggots. Tell me im right or wrong. Any thoughts on shutting down her employer too? These are two good scenarios and you all gleamed over them carelessly.

are you serious, cunt? either do it or don't. nobody here gives a flying fuck about your business.

I wanted validation or good reasons not to do it, but i guess you're right. Why not do it? Fuck them all. Humans are scum.

Alright well its a go! Will post results as it precipitates. News articles too if something happens.

It doesn't make any sense to hurt the family member how does that even affect your ex?

Family is the only thing she cares about despite them being deplorable to her. She dumped me because partially because i said mean things about them and also because one dyke sister turned them all against me after i had a moment of frustration in front of her. When the frustration happened i had been taking care of her siblings for weeks on end on my dime. that bitch was ungrateful and extended her stay extra days as i chauffeured her around the city for over a week, when we were driving all around to different googled restaurants i lost my temper and said "i just want to get her out of my fucking car", so she used that to make me the bad guy. I apologized and was sweet as a peach to all of the rest of them.

Mostly it will just displace them, maybe something much worse could precipitate. What goes around comes around. Right? Revenge against women, starting at the source of the bitch mom.