CL Hookup Storytime Bread

CL Hookup Storytime Bread

Just curious about fellow Sup Forumstard's experience with this. I've never done it but I'm considering it. All stories welcome but mostly Sup Forumsros responding to w4m stories would be welcome.

Thanks.

One time i went to a house, sent me some awesome fake titty pictures, ended up in the hood and a shem answered with a huge cock bigger than mine. Ugly but nice tits, i said i was going to my car to get condoms and dipped(and yes it was on w4m)

Thanks for the storytiem.

Anyone else?

name?

White user in Houston. Post an ad. This piece wants to meet up. Says she can host. Drive the five miles to her apt. She opens the door looking good. Let's me in. Walk in there's a seven year girl watching tv. Chick tells her to put on her headphones and we go to the back and smash, the chick was down for everything. I walk out the kid has her headphones off. She probably heard everything.

Who dis bitch??

Damn. How many bananas did you feed her?

Dunno. Thought she looks like iggy azalea tho.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother

Underrated

Another girl I fucked. She said she was waiting for marriage so I fucked her shithole. Will post body next. Cap is really fucking up for me tonight.

She has her head on my couch arm and she's sucking my balls.

>

Keeping it going...I think I might fuck too many CL sluts. I'm 30 never used a condom and never had a Preggo scare.

Doing some good work out there, user. Share some of your methods with us.

Justice rains from above

Fucked this bitch yesterday and hopefully tonight. She's like 4'8. Loved seeing my thick cock stretch her out.

didn't she quit angelspit?

Be good looking, look like your pictures, and have a nice thick cock. Not rocket science. Girls don't wanna fuck you if you are fat ugly and have a short dick.

how much do u pay per session and how long is the session?

Goldie Rush
Sunday Cleaning Quickie

Cute!

Any more photos of her? I want to hear more

This one flaked on me today

I'm currently on a journey from skinnyfat to ottermode, making tolerable progress. What's your body look like for reference?

How the fuck do yall do it

>post on m4w
> get 10 spam emails
>get a real one for the first time
>she says lets me on thursday
>fuck yea
>exchange nudes, she never went or emailed me again

She a descent 4/10 milf but fuck me i was disappointed. How do yall do it?

Pic is her

cuz the person was sending you fake pics