I've had enough. Give me an easy, simple, cheap, painless way to kill myself

I've had enough. Give me an easy, simple, cheap, painless way to kill myself.

Drink bleach, its tasty too

Suck start a shotgun

>painless
kill as many people as possible first, for the rush.

I live in a civilized country where guns are difficult to access.

If you have a car just sit in it and run it in a closed room. If not, do the same thing with the gas from your stove.

2nd this, bleach is an underrated method, people think it'll hurt because it's caustic and the smell but it zaps your nerves and does the job quick, nearly painless

why do you care if it's painless? you're gonna die anyway

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

Don't do it

No car

And I'm not fucking drinking bleach

>easy
>simple
>cheap
>painless

jump off bridge head first.

remember head first or else it will be REALLY painful

Pain=bad
Death=good

Hang yourself like everyone else is

douse yourself in gasoline, ziptie yourself to a fence, flick your lighter

i'm really beginning to doubt your commitment to suicide.

swallow a large chunk of food and choke yourself to dead, it will not be painless, but it won't make you look like a suicidal faggot

>Give me an easy, simple, cheap, painless way to kill myself.

Okay, user. Here's what you do:

First, you lie down in your bed. Then you close your eyes. And then you sleep. Then, when you wake up, you remember that you were in a shit mood the night before, but today is a new day filled with possibilities you'd forgotten exist.

works every time

pussy

I wonder if anyone has ever made a post like this for any reason other than attention. If you wanted to off yourself you'd just do it. Theres a million and one ways.

drink liquid plumber, it's like bleach but goes down smoother and the bubbles leave a nice tickling sensation, 100% painless guaranteed.

do it at a completely random time. dont plan ahead. when you see the opportunity, take it. thinking about suicide is more painful than actually doing it.

I second this