Why am I not happy Sup Forums

why am I not happy Sup Forums

There are "things" you think you should have that equal happiness to you.

There absence, you think, reflects on some inability of yours to BE hapoy.

Thus, you feel UNhappy.

Identify the "things" you think you "need".

Know they are " wants".

Learn to live with less. It is ok to not have them.

You will be content.

Her boobs are too big. What are you a nigger? bigger is not always better. learn to draw you nigger faggot. This is my first time on 4 chan. did i do it right?

I never said I was unhappy, just not happy.

You should call a friend or a parent. You should do something you like. You should exercise. Even 30 minutes of jumping jacks can do wonders for your mood. I hope this helps:)

You should call a friend or a parent. You should do something you like. You should exercise. Even 30 minutes of jumping jacks can do wonders for your mood. I hope this helps:)

Simple you need to acquire a scarecrow

post more H and make me happy, in contrast you'll feel happiness through me.

Cause your not gettin any of
DAT ASS

>a friend
haha
>something I like
haha
>exercise
>implying I am actually motivated enough to do even a push-up

You are gross and gay. her boobs are too big. what are you a nigger or something. jk this is my first time on 4 chan. Can you reply to me just so I know what's it like? thanks you are the best.

lasting happiness doesn't actually exist
that's why, lol

You should make some friends. Maybe on discord. I know many of you internet boys like video games. You can make friends online. Or even in real life. You are worthy of having a good life. but you need to work for it. I wish you the best and you really should exercise it is great for your mood. peace and love my friend.

You haven't killed yourself yet. It would honestly make everyone you know or ever will know happy.

That is not cool dude. This guy is going through a ruff patch and you say that. Come on. I know it's a joke but like come on use your head ya kekistany.
(OP)
Things will get better. Maybe you should see a therapist. He could prescribe some medicine to help you out pal.

shut up, faggot
kys OP

It wasn't a joke. Someone who is an attention whore and when they get it they start acting cunty and shitty to others truly has no reason to live. They are not loveable. They will never be loveable. They're basically floating turds of society. Also there are easy and quick ways to do it so invest in the only thing you can do right OP and kill yourself. For legal reasons jk.

For all you know this is a kid. No one should be written off like you just did for asking for help. I understand your point of view but I would rather help people. I feel like any one can better themselves and I wish him well and hope he dose well. I wish you well too even though we disagrees and i think what you are doing right now is wrong. Peace and love.PS OP is good for looking for help.

Because you fell for the May meme. Iris will always be best

I am going to sue you. Give me your address. I will not stand for this slander! JK I am a funny guy.

No. It's more like you want to trick yourself into believing you're a good person. If you're on 4chin it means you are not a good person. You're fake and kys also. For legal reasons jk

I just looked up what KYS stands for. Not cool. But whatever.
OP, You should talk to your parents or something see a therapist. go outside more.

This is my first time here. I knew this place had a dark side but didn't think it was always so dark. I choose to try and be a good person and try to help. It's cool we have different outlooks. I hope you will be happier some day. I wish you and OP the best. Peace!

Don't mentally masturbate things that are unhealthy.

Do more. You don't need to spend money to be happy.

Recognise that being unhappy is normal and nobody is happy all of the time

Don't isolate yourself.

Excercise.

You will be after these trips i present to you

This reply wormed my hart. After reading all the kys stuff i thought this site was no good. Thank you! OP lesson to this guy