Red Pilling

Should I red pill my 10 year old brother? If so, how should I go about doing it?

Just show him perfect Aryan woman.

Young children are naturally inquisitive. They see bullshit much more easily than adults. If you want to redpill your younger brother than do something to make him ask you questions. Or rather you could ask him questions about how he thinks society should be ran. This is basically a copy of Plato's technique when he asks how society should be ran. This way you can lead your brother to some core truths that are unshakable.

He's too young for the full redpill. Wait until he's teen-aged and rebellious.

Do you want him to be an alpha and actually get laid when hes a bit older?

Then no dont, at least not until hes 18

And for fucks sake dont show him Sup Forums

My friend's 9 year old daughter is redpilled as shit. I don't know what the fuck happened. She uses the internet, browses Wikipedia, and got introduced to intellectual people through web forums I guess. Just like any nerd. But she's also getting heavily into politics and the world in general and that's where redpilling comes in. I hope she doesn't turn out like Lisa Simpson.

Why do you want to ruin his life so soon? Let him be happy for at least another 6-8 years.

>make him ask you questions

I think an even better suggestion, based off of that, would be to make him ask HIMSELF questions and then be encouraged to look it up. He gives the questions to OP and OP responds with, "Hey, let's find out!" And they both talk this through.

If OP just flat out gives answers, the kid won't understand some of it.

Furthermore do NOT lean him towards a certain belief. Guide him so that he knows how to make an informed decision and is redpilld enough to understand what he's redpilled about.

There is literally a blank mind right there bro and the temptation to tell him to be a Republican or support a certain thing is probably tempting but do not cave in. See if he meets you on this path by himself. Guide him, but don't push him.

OP will likely ignore all this and just create an unstoppable Sup Forumschild that grows into Fidel Castro 2.0 Beta

>Learning to question the world when he's a rebellious teenager
Not all people end up this way, though. It's okay if you teach someone to be more inquisitive and less conditioned as he's younger. The person would grow into an intellectual if they actually like questioning the world.

YOU CAN BE REDPILLED AND HAPPY.

You can be sad about the negativity in the world. But you can be happy in the NOW, the moment you live in, instead of making yourself a sad part of a dramatic storyline. If anything that's bluepilled as fuck.

Op here,
I don't want Castro 2.0. I want to unleash a new Son of the West.

This, dubs of truth

Do not teach him anything about politics he wont understand any of it

Focus on 2 thinks: training him to be strong mentally (not getting bullied, standing up for his opinions without fear and not being gullible, just generally being alpha) and second, putting himself before others. The second point is very important because this will set the path for him to gorw up and become conservative/capitalist.

Tell him about how its not fair if someone takes a lot of your stuff that you worked hard for and gives it to other lazy people etc.

Build good character which will build into good politics. Keep a close eye on him and good luck mate

raise him like a spartan

You stupid faggots have bastardized "redpill" so much that it might as well be a grunt now. Just molest your kid brother and get it the fuck over with, you stupid cunt.

raise him to compete don't bother with political shit

no man wtf

let him live the rest of his childhood. start at 18 when he's able to vote

I'm a single father (wife died in a car crash, 2012), with a seventeen year old daughter. I'm 48 years old.

I don't like the expression 'red pill'. It implies a type of superiority, and we are all learning as we go thorough life. I encourage my daughter to read, engage in activities such as gardening, cooking proper food, fishing, rock climbing, horse riding, and more.

We have discussions about politics, religion, ethics, morality, art, and anywhere where the conversation goes. I am very mindful that I mustn't push my beliefs upon her. One of my tasks is to encourage her to make her own mind up. To give her the space to express herself and form her own opinions.

The 'red pill' is being informed, and having freedom of thought and speech, and being prepared to listen to other viewpoints. Attentively and with patience.

>You will never, NEVER, EVER, E V E R make the JIDF this mad

Would you consider your Daughter to be open minded, or does she spout the usual "muh racism" when someone who is of different race, is told what they're doing/have done is wrong

Sup Forums uses "red pill" analagy from a franchise where the last refuge of humanity is called "Zion"'

As I live in a very remote and isolated part of England (pic is my town), we don't have immigrants. It's 100% white here, so racism is at best theoretical.

I tell her that people around the world are different. But we must decide upon the individual. Some cultures are more advanced than others and what I'd consider to be better. Impartial rule of law, freedom of religion and speech, the right to vote, high standard of living, low crime rates, low corruption, mutual respect and so on.

>Would you consider your Daughter to be open minded
Yes. I would. She has an open mind - strong yet at the same time delicate. She's not racist. We sometimes go to the city (Newcastle upon Tyne) to visit friends and there are people of different religions and races there. But where we live it's very different from the city. There's a community spirit here that doesn't exist in the city. People here look after each other. We chat to our neighbours, the pace of life is very slow, the air is cleaner. I know all the teachers at my daughter's school, the vicars, pastors and priests, - there are three churches. We have market every week and the food is top quality and fresh. Almost zero crime.

No, let him enjoy his childhood in peace.

From an outsiders perspective it seems like the British youth in particular are degenerate.

But from what I can tell you're definitely doing what most other parents aren't. Good on you

God bless you and your daughter man

Depends, what are you trying to teach him exactly?

There's even a thread for this newfag.

Nice cult.

It's easier to get pussy once you're red pilled on them.

Teach him to fight

Sup Forums really has gone too far