Rate my younger sisters ass

rate my younger sisters ass

come on fool that pic is not good enough to rate

How young are we talk here

it was the best i could snap from underneath the door

Well, it looks like an ass, so I guess it gets points for not being a deformed monstrosity, but not much else can be gleaned from that shitty picture.

sorry guys ill wait til shes asleep then try and snag a better more accurate pic

it looks like it could be really nice, but it's hard to tell. you got any pics with clothes on?

waiting

ffs OP give us something to hold us over

Is this thread dead??

Yep

Op to the resuce

What's her snap?

now pull them down a little bit...

It looks like dark matter is coming out of her ass.

Dude. I wish I was high, because this movie is fucking hilarious.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing: Weird Al Yankovic in "UHF"

Probably the funniest parody movie since "Airplane", every bit as awesome and hilarious as his songs.

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films
This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

nice keep it up

how old?

See you in prison, OP
You child molester

Why are you using snapchat for this? Your camera app will get better resolution.

Use this time to get hard and put it in the shot.

Your daily dose of reality; just because you are on a messageboard that subscribes to the mob mentality in order to justify degenerate acts, does not change the facts of the matter. You are betraying your sister's trust. This person came from the same womb that you did. When every one else in your life is gone, your sibling will be all you have left. Ignoring the fact that sexualizing a female under the age of 18 implies mental illness, this is your flesh and blood. Being on the internet doesn't somehow give you a split personality. What you're doing is real life. You are a pedophilic incestuous rapist and are betraying the trust of your own flesh and blood. You fail at being a human being.

what's your snap?

ok

Yeah I said she's younger didn't say she's under 18. You think I give a fuck. I've licked her ass in her sleep. I've cum on her ass. I've had my finger in her pussy. I wiped my cum on her lips and she licked it in her sleep. I don't fucking care.

is she a heavy sleeper or you just did it when she first went to sleep

Take a video of it next time

are you lost

OP, pull them aside and lets see the puss

All of which is an absolute lie
Trying to validate yourself to complete
strangers on the internet, by lying about
degenerative "edgy" acts says everything
we need to know about you.

yo fucking PICS pls

also, i bet she knows, and she gets off on letting you do it

pls get your wenis in the picture

Don't care if you believe them or not bud
She's a bit of a heavier sleeper.

Get a snap of her feet too, they look gorgeous

If I make a vola, will you take better pics and post them there?

Amen to that

What's the thread count on those sheets?

Just stick it in show us vids. If she complains tell it was for internet bet

LEVEL UP
You are now a Level 2 Savage.

She wearing a pad?

Yo post yo snap

if we make a vola would you continue to post more xxx pics & videos of her

THISSSSSSSS

rub ya cock against it!

OP please share more of this bounty.

u got kik? would love to talk

Did she wake up or some shit op?

I think she did or some shit. Be funny as hell if he got caught creeping

who is that tho?

OP got v&d

no she just got into a position where if i tried she would wake up. so im playing xbox. gonna check later tonight

Expecting a full report if caught lolz

so yes or no to this vola for you to post later ?

just shoot her

get in a vola so you can post if the thread dies

Where the fuck is the vola??!?!!?

/r/d04n1ner

volafile, search on google

It's a girl from an exposed thread that 404ed like 20mins ago.

I have pretty much all of the pics they posted of her tho

Underage/10

awesome can you post please

OP you wanna hit me up on kik/discord? got spy vids of my sister too. egaga911 is kik and discord is wilddog#9679

F B I

Yeah I can post some

mmoaarr

bumpity

wtf is it with white people and pedophilia/incest. no wonder you all voted trump, aka dude who wants to fuck his daughter.

love wins kek

Douche

amazing

get off that fucking xbox

would stick dick in her pooper/10

any moar??

Have you checked in on her again op?

Shut up, homo.

For real tho op, priorities

Dear OP,

Kill yourself faggot. Get raped in the face and die in a hole.

It's taking OP a hella long time, Jesus Christ

White night faggot.
Fuck off summer

I putt my dick in my grandmas mouth one time didn't regret then, I do now that she's passed

really doubt she slept through all of that. either she's scared as fuck or into it

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

Fuck her in her sleep OP, and record it.

OP is lying POS none of the pics are even his sister. The amount of people getting pissed off at this lying fucker is hilarious

OP you liar mother fucker!!!

Meh still got some nice pics from it