Hey Sup Forums my cousin gave me 4 hydrocodone pills, is there anything I can of this up with that can kill me...

Hey Sup Forums my cousin gave me 4 hydrocodone pills, is there anything I can of this up with that can kill me? I want to kill myself before my birthday which is in September. I don't want to live anymore.

Can mix this up with* shit sorry I'm crying rn

Bleach

also crying and thinking about suicide tonight.

Don't put that on your cousin

Don't kill yourself. Things can be fixed, always, even a shit life in ruin and despair.

drink an entire bottle of whiskey, take all 4 hydrocodones, if you have aspirin or ibuprofen, take the whole bottle of those too (preferably both). blow out your liver -> die --> dont have to suffer emotionally anymore --> profit

Your age? Also, story behind this post.

fuck his cousin

mix it with a plastic bag over your head

Don't kill yourself. No matter what happens, this too shall pass. Try to see a therapist, as you may also have depression or bipolar if it's bad enough for you to be suicidal. You have a life to live. You can be something. Take small steps, every day, and eventually whatever rut your in right now will pass. I know it doesn't feel like it, but it will.

dont listen to this white knight fsggot. all these people are going to lie to you and tell you "it gets better."
it doesnt. life is shit. you wake, you work so you can buy food and shelter, you eat, you sleep, rinse repeat.
kill yourself. an hero is the best option. you're ahead of the curve. id recommend this mix with a bottle of sleeping pills

this is an exceptionally long, painful and unreliable method that has a high chance of sending you to a hospital leaving you with irreparable organ damage

I just took them with water and I shouldn't put it on my cousin. I'm 18 about to be 19, sadly I was born mexican and have little opportunities in life, I'm short plain looking and socially awkward, I'm just very intelligent and that's it. I don't see myself with anyone in the future because I don't think it's possible, I already accepted that I will more than likely die alone. I just... can't see my future anymore...

youre young so ill let you know that bitches only want money and physical characteristics come secondary, if youre intelligent join a vocational or community college, you are way too young to know if you're gonna die alone

I was going to start community college this fall but ran out of time so I might go spring meanwhile I will work. I was going to go to a university but 11th grade my depression got me the worse it has ever gotten me and my GPA plunged to a 3.63 to a 3.0138 and they just didn't want me anymore. Trust me bro I'm gonna die alone I promise you that. I also have a birth defect on my face that nobody ignores and ofc if a girl goes out with me she's you going to get a lot of shit because of me and then she will leave.

there are many more things to care about than getting laid, community college is a great way to get into another school so dont sweat it, i failed community twice before i got my shit together at 24 and just graduated last year from a university. give it time. i knew a guy with acid scars all over his face and body and he got a pretty hot chick i doubt your borth defect gonna be a big deal later in life. you're dealing with girls at 18-20 years old and they are incredibly shallow.

>3.0
you can still go to plenty community colleges with that.
>girl goes out with me she's you going to get a lot of shit because of me and then she will leave
if a girl leaves you because of that she's a bitch.

i know an egirl that wants to kill herself in september, you two should get together

You are right. There are more things but bro i have been lonley for many years and I made myself a machine. Also I want to go into computer science but my passion is writing I love making stories like Berserk, dark souls and bloodborne. Lore based with dark fantasy but I feel that I will fail miserably financially if I follow that goal and hey you're right most of them are shallow and good for the guy you know he will probably live a happy life knowing that the person he loves doesn't care about what he has.
I hope this community college won't make me take the placement test:-(. And you're right she is a bitch if she does that, girls have stopped talking to me because of that reason only but some do not care which I respect.

Look, its never too late to prove yourself. Try not to dwell in the past, 'cause you can't change it. You can only learn from it. I knew a dude that had like a 2.75 GPA and only managed to get into a community collage. After 2 years of working his ass off he was accepted into Yale. Yes, that Yale. He is now an English teacher. Anything is possible if you want to find a way. You just have to find your way, and not anyone else's

Hook me up

user wants to die. fuck em.

This is what I like to see in people, to others they might seem lost but they comeback strong. I know it is possible but I find trouble with motivation and I heard that motivation doesn't exist but us just being scared of outcomes.

sc - corspequeen666

er corpse*

Pretty sure OP doesn't want to die slowly and painfully, though.

Sent the friend request

I want it to be slow and not painful

Fear is the weaker shadow of the ultimate motivator. Passion. Its a choice between wanting something, and fearing not having it. Imagine the most successful person in the world. Now imagine yourself being more sucsessful. If you come up for reasons you can't. Find what things you need to do so you can. Just do it!

hopefully she adds you, idk, she hasn't responded in a week. she might of already offed herself.

If there was a voice reading this I would feel much better my own sounds too corny.
Let's hope not I'll ask her about you if she adds me

Fucl... I'm feeling the high now no wonder people get addicted to this

my names nick, tell her im sending friends so she doesn't get lonely

Don't waste a perfectly good death. Go out with a bang. Get a high score. Do it for the memes, target some obscure group and make all the normies scratch there heads.

literally shove them all up your ass, no joke

You just need The Lord bro there is love waiting for you

please don't kill yourself man,

>He is now an English teacher.
I feel so sorry for him.

*commences a deep movie trailer voice*

Bro I think I might just got myself addicted to hydro this high feels so good

That's a dangerous path your looking down man. How many did you take?

Hang yourself with a belt after you take all four hydrocodone

4 but i get high so easily just like I get drunk off of 2 beers lol it feels good like the first time you jacked off good

you mean I can also become an english teacher if I work hard?
wow gee thanks mister

Wow. But then what happens to your whole suicide plot? I sure hope I didn't interfere with anything. *sarcasm*

>hydrocodone
what dosages are those pills in?
would not be nearly enough to kill you if I had to guess
hydrocodone is pretty much the same as codeine structurally speaking

Lol idk I think I'm too high to even care anymore I'm sure it will comeback when I wake up is it dad that even high I know it will happen?
Can you explain more due to depression I didn't really get into chemistry

I was just saying that hydrocodone being so similar to codeine might indicate that it would be hard to overdose on only 4 pills, even if I didn't know the dose of each pill

so in my opinion those 4 pills + alcohol would just leave you in an alcoholic comma

What happens in an alcoholic comma?

And enough of a dose to make a 190 pound man feel really high

Well, I hope that you find some hope in your ability to improve your own life. All you need is some thought. Also the chemistry thing. The 2 drugs have the same active parts that make them work. The "legal" drug and the illegal one only have some extra atoms here and there. I have to sleep. 'G night and good luck out there.

I can't say for sure I'm not a physician
my dad is though I've seen plenty
they are not as bad as normal commas and usually wake up within a day or two
you could choke on your own vomit as well

I hope as well bro thanks and g'night. And oh okay so extra atoms means more high? Lol and you too .
Oh man I do not want that my mom would probably have a severe panic attack and my dad wouldn't be able to work.