I keep obsessing over my wife's past sexual partners. She's only had three or four...

I keep obsessing over my wife's past sexual partners. She's only had three or four, but at the same time it drives me crazy thinking about her having a moment of sexual excitement leading to another guy's dick going inside of her. The last time that happened was over 8 years ago.

I know this is mentally retarded to think about one's partner's past sexual partners, and that most people don't think about this at all. But my question is: how do you all not think about this or care about this? Do you just not think about it at all, or when the thoughts come up do you think a certain thing to make them go away????

I'm seeing a therapist about this stuff, but it isn't helping so far. I keep obsessing about her having sexual excitement with another person (before she met me, 8 years ago). I know full well that it is totally insane, but I don't know any coping mechanism.

How do people deal with the fact that their girlfriend/wife has fucked other people and sucked their cocks, and taken it in the ass, or whatever???? How can one be totally ok with that??????

She's with you now which means you were better than the rest

Stale pasta

Or wanted to suck out his life and money

This is a new thing.
Men in general are still adapting.
In the past guys would marry virgin women.
That's the way it was always meant to be.
It triggers the same part of the brain that makes men reject cuckoldry. It's an instinct of our reptilian brain. But we also have a neo-cortex that allows us to rationalize the cuckoldry away.
The neo-cortex was never to be used for that. Like i said above, it was different in the past. We are still perfecting that ability.

I could say "don't give a shit" but if it's a problem then it's a problem and you either have to find a way through it or just ignore it. I don't know what I could say that could convince you otherwise

As soon as you realize that all of them are bitches, you stop caring.
Sooner or later all of them will swing up their asses for a dong other than yours. You just deal with it.

Lol, you married a used whore. Try not to think of all the residual semen her body absorbed the next time you eat her out.

Relatively sure this is pasta, but I think the response is worth putting out there since this place is teeming with possessive spergs.

Without sounding like a whiteknight cuck, you need to treat a woman like a person. Just like you, she has previously been attracted to people, sought out pleasure, etc. Just as you would find it insane if a woman gave you shit for having sex ever in your life before her, she would find it insane for you to behave the same way.

If you have fucked someone before, there's no reason to give someone shit for, or to care about at all, someone fucking someone in the past.

Hell, frame it this way. She's fucked other people before and now she fucks you, not them. Since you don't accuse her of cheating that goes even farther. Not only does she no longer fuck those dicks and instead fucks yours, she ONLY fucks yours.

You have to realize that you won. She's yours now and not theirs. And you really win if you marry her.

dude I dont know, my brother will fuck sluts and I just dont get it. How can you fuck someone you know just got fucked by some random dude

Where do you live? I didn't know they allowed 12 year old boys to marry these days.

iI knew this screencap woulb be useful some day.

I wasn't even halfway through the first paragraph before I figured out you were a virgin. This is the only reason you care, and you're stupid for it. It's not her fault you didn't get pussy before she came into the picture. Don't fault her for not being a virgin with you, you fucking pansy. Grow a pair of testicles and get the fuck over it.

I don't know if this will help you or not, but my fiancee (soon to be wife) had three boyfriends before she met me that she did stuff with. When I start to think about it and get pissed off, I just imagine her taking a shower and washing all the filth away. For some reason, it makes me a little calmer.

Unless you were a virgin when you met her, you have no reason to complain about her behavior before you. And if you were a virgin, she had every right to kick you to the curb for having no skills. Maybe she still does. If it bothers you that much then step off and let some real men have that pussy. One after another, over and over.

Your wife is a complete whore.

That very same thing drives me nuts..
Tbh I simply ended my last good relationship thanks to a simple mention of that matter, I just hate it.

Get over it. Do you only drive brand new cars? Do you get jealous of the service guy who tests your car?

You were not her first, and in today's world, you will probably not be her last. There will be some guys who "service" her if you get too fucked up about this and drive her to get hor pleasure elsewhere.

Really? That's hilarious

Listen to this beta cuck.
If your criteria for a girlfriend is to be a virgin then you're fucked.

Do you feel intimidated by every man in your presence? It seems so.

>thinking about dicks other than your own

Holy shit OP, you're such a faggot.

Do you watch your girl get gangbanged? Because thats what it sounds like.

no normal guy can be ok with it. only weaklings tolerate a used woman. my wife hasn't been with anyone else. so divorce her, find a virgin

You have a virgin because you know that the only way that you can please a woman is if she's never had anything else to base it on. IE, ANY other guy would be better than you.

t. Butthurt roastie

My fiancée has been with 22 partners and she turns 22 this year. It doesn't bother me at all. I wish I could have seen everything they did with her...

Pasta, by for any anons who may actually think like the guy who wrote the original...

If you feel that way, it's almost entirely due to unhealthy insecurity, coupled with a misplaced sense of ownership. Essentially it means you aren't good enough for her, and you know it, so you will sabatoge the entire relationship.

I think about the same thing sometimes user, but my gf has only been with one other guy sexually and she straight up told me that he has a small dick and that he was really bad at sex. She even said that if he had a boner when they hugged she could barely feel it. Of course she told me all this when we were just friends. Even when I think about it now I just think about the fact that I obviously pleasure her more

If that's what you believe, then your marriage is doomed. Man up and GTFO. Give half what you own and your right testicle to the wife and go find yourself a virgin (better start looking in grades 4-6). Then continue to delude yourself that she wants to only have your dick in her vagina. Stop being such a jealous fag.

I can understand not being bothered by it, but advocating so fiercely in favor of a partner's promiscuous behavior is something else.
Mankind is clearly devolving.

those other guys fucked her and forgot her op is the loser the wifed her up LOL while the next guy just fucked her like a whore

This is awesome

Man up and turn this into a fetish. You won't feel bothered anymore

Well op it's not mentally retarded to think about your partners past sexual partner but you gotta live with it. Sex and relationship differs in so many aspect. You can't build up a relationship with grill by fucking her so good or just having a big cock. Modern relationships require more than sexual intercourse. Remember that your wife chose to be yours. But never forget that every women can be a bitch sometimes.

>currently engaged in a romantic relationship with someone who has performed sexual relations with 3rd party in the last decade

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

Kek

First off, you're a major faggot.

Secondly I don't care because I have had many past sexual partners. How can I hold another person to standards that I myself don't adhere to? It is absurd.

You don't need a therapist. You need a rope and a door handle.

Jeez. You are a cuck-in-mind. I bet it's ruining your relationship.

Maybe you should go to the gaybar.