As a suicidal person...if Chester couldn't save himself, what hope do I have?

as a suicidal person...if Chester couldn't save himself, what hope do I have?

I know Sup Forums will tell me to kill myself. I want to. The only thing stopping me is that I don't want to hurt my parents. They deserve better than me though...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpel1CAtJ2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you really want to be like that queer?

I feel the same way OP. And I have felt this way for a log time. I have been drinking tonight to get a numb feeling and I might actually commit to one thing in my life. wish my luck OP as I do you.

at least he could channel his pain into something artistic that could possibly help some people...

You really want to push through with killing yourself? Then do something good before you end it. Sell any items you can find in your room, then leave the money for your parents to find. Donate your organs if you can, and if ever you get paid then leave it to your parents. Do something good for others. At least then you won't feel that bad when you kill yourself. And you don;t have to worry because once you kill yourself you won't feel any regret nor sadness because it's just all over.

I would suggest doing something productive in your life like volunteering/looking for a worthwhile job/or even help people.

I did something completely different, and just joined the Navy after graduating from a Uni. Others were able to find good jobs after graduating, but I didn't, got really down, decided to join the Navy, and here I am now. At least I feel better in my life for doing this.

Well anyway that's my suggestion. Good luck to you man.

My Sup Forums responce is man the fuck up and deal with it and stop being a faggot.
My honest reponce is, dude go get some medical help.

OP here, I already have 40k in savings that I could just pull out and leave in cash for my family.

Tried joining the army reserves, (for the hope of dying in combat) but it was hard to do that so often because I'm living alone and the base is like an hour drive away. Made things like grocery shopping a pain the ass since 4/7 of my days were gone to work/army (thanks to BMQ on weekends + 1 weekday of training a few hours).

You don't make terrible music.

>Artistic
Grown man whining like a bitch, singing about teen angst.
Guy was rich and could afford prozac/therapy.
No sympathy from me.

Kek

you mirror my situation. I mean I wasnt a parkfag but he a wife, children money, friends, fit etc.
I'm just a loser with alot of mental health problems.

He didn't an hero. Police believe it was staged and he was murdered.

what is one life.

Man i have a good mental health service, get my meds for 2.50euro whatever psych ones I've tried loads,
I have a psychologist and psychartrisc and a occupational thearpist and I mean some of us just can't be helped of changed its why so many suicides

frankly bud it's not saving yourself and that's why you can make it
it's you trying to save people around you that saves yourself

I won't have the fame or pressure he had. I will go unnoticed which is how I want it.

RIP in peace youtube.com/watch?v=Xpel1CAtJ2k

i'm not even sure why i dont do it, my father is a narcissistic piece of shit along with my siblings and my mother i have no idea where her mind is at...all in all theres nothing holding me back except just plain old laziness

OP here, know what you mean. bounced between being fine and fucked up for a while. Was even a bit of a /fit/fag for a while.
But for the last few months I've fallen into a rut that I just can't get out of. So done with everything.

Never really listened to Linkin Park till recently, but Icon for Hire was my 'go to' band, and they're just as "edgy"

same. I feel like a loser. a failure. been drinking. There are days when I feel so hopeless and trapped and life seems so completely pointless. I hate those days. I dont want to move, I dont want to do anything because nothing matters.

Don't kill yourself. As simple as that.

this. he didn't "hang himself" anymore than robin williams or chris cornell did. they were murdered.

but i don't care. i'm glad they're dead. they were all douchebag sjw's anyway.

Try church, Christ. It might work for ya. Honestly, give it a fair chance. My brother was a complete scum bag, found god while serving the last of his 5 year sentence. Came out a changed man.

that's just it though. I'm nothing. My life is worthless. If I die, my job will be replaced. I'm just a worthless peasant with nearly no friends. What's the point in working a job I hate for 40 more years?

Even the daily mail are calling out that bullshit

if the emotional reasoning isn't enough, look at it by the numbers.

if you stay alive, you have a more-than-zero probability of life getting better. if you die, that probability is zero. play the odds. take the opportunities. but most of all, seek professional help.

They were sjw? Legit?

sauce? I've heard the theory of "autoerotic asphyxiation" for Robin Williams, but that's about it. any more than just hear-say?

You need to get on anti-depressants ASAP then

It depends.

Do you have a fear or death or a fear of dying?

tits or gtfo, in silence. as simple as that.

consider it this way though:
The universe is 14 billion years old. Do you remember any of that? exactly. Death is just like before you were born. Nothing.

There is no hope. maybe now linkin park can stop making such shit music, hes hanging out with chris cornell now

Hey OP, I have a suggestion. You don;t have to follow it, but maybe it might help. Try going somewhere where you can spend your money on drugs and hookers. Life your life to the fullest even for just a day.

just use your brain, man. rich people with kids killing themselves doesn't compute. rich people being killed and making it look like suicide DOES compute. i don't know WHY they were killed, but according to people on this site, it was because they bad-mouthed trump. i don't think so, but i don't know.

Take it from someone who's brother just killed himself. Any pain you can cause people while living is way worse by killing yourself. So if you don't want to hurt your family, never do it. Also it basically fucked all of us up.

yup they gave me them i literally thought I was a kind of autist jesus here to change the world, emailed the UN president amnesty international etc everyone in this psychosis, smashed up a house wrote all over the walls of a squat my Ideas to change the world.
thought I was frickin super Einstein jesus

yup they gave me them i literally thought I was a kind of autist jesus here to change the world, emailed the UN president amnesty international etc everyone in this psychosis, smashed up a house wrote all over the walls of a squat my Ideas to change the world.
thought I was frickin super Einstein jesus

Publically humiliated myself through social media trying to lead a revolution and have since retreated into the darkeness

Pros of KYS yourself:
>None; you're a bit too dead to benefit from anything after said KYS, except one, which I'm about to list.
>Won't live to reap the cons that are sure to follow.

Cons of KMS:
>Unoriginal.
>Being some faggoty statistic.
>Too dead to find out if things get better.
>Admitting to the world you're a pussy.
>Dead.
>Nobody will remember you for your achievements.
>You'll make people sad.
>No-Fap November is eternity long.

You didn't make that shit hole of a compilation with jayz, so you got that going for you.

this might sound weird but what if rather than killing yourself you just went out and tried to help people that are way worse off than you. like volunteering at a homeless shelter or check out an assisted living facility and talk to some residents there. i bet they have really cool stories about what they did in life. or i bet the local animal shelter is completely packed and understaffed like always. i was just thinking that if i was suicidal i might decide to do some things like that. its just an idea instead of throwing your life away you could rather just resign yourself to a life of servitude to others but the thing is you might find real happiness in doing so.

I'm actually serious about my statement, but oh well, let the chan be the chan I guess.

OP, don't kill yourself, do something worth living even if you have a though time right now, maybe in the process, you can find something interesting that can help you keep you motivated.

No one will feel bad if you kill yourself except the people you leave behind. Family and friends will be the only ones affected. Suicide is a selfish act. Make money, procreate and provide for others. Life will make sense once you do.

There's the idea called the hedonic treadmill, where your feeling about life position neutralizes to be normal. From my perspective his life was much better than mine in every way possible. But a life a wealth and excess is normal.

If you can be saved, you are worth saving

You need to stop relying on other people to present an ideal for yourself. What hope do you have? You have yourself. It doesn't mean shit for you that some irrelevant other person killed themselves.

any anons got dox on him and wife situation and she really was not giving a fuck about him and was unfaithful?

see hacked tweets, Talinda Ann Bentley

How does one find fulfilment within oneself?

13.82 billion years old. That's how old the universe is.

You're maybe be around for 100 years if you get old & die. Then you'll return to the same state as you where in before you came into this world a vast nothingness. What's the rush? Just keep living and don't think about it. Let it happen and call it a day. Either way it's all gonna sort itself out.

You tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

been there done that, all people do is take advantage of you and do not appreciate anything (or try to make it appear as if they, but yeah they dont)

exactly though. Fewer than 100 years is worth nothing, especially when you're nothing more than a wage slave.

I currently work for a company that some people have been at for 40 years. That's my destiny basically, if I don't do something about it...

i don't know man

it's on you

my great grandfather Paco was a man born in Spain, he had no father or mother, he was raised by his uncle, he didn't knew how to read or write, dude was not allowed to study, forced to work in the field from 8 years till 16 when he had to fight war against Africans (Morocco), then the dude comes back, with his head fucked up but meets a woman, falls inlove and has a child.
both, his wife and his baby die while giving birth, dude gets depressed as fuck, life is shit, then he met's my grandmothers mom and has my grandma, ww 2 is coming so he decides to come to Argentina, no money no shit, he had to work like a fucking cow, but he did it.
he could have a decent family, a nice house, and because he didn't give up and killed himself is why i'm writing this shit right now

not trying to convince you, just letting you know that people have it worse, but will is everything

btw his second wife died of breast cancer at 40 and he never married again, so life wasn't too good after all anyways

up until yesterday if you asked me if i thought we were a simulation, i would have totally disagreed however im more certain than ever that we are

If you were a suicidal person, you would be dead. You're just a faggot looking for attention.

God, I despise that guy. I don't care that he killed himself... but do you know what a father killing themselves does to a child? He had six kids, and what he did to them was traumatic. Severely traumatic.

I hope he's remembered forever as 'that asshole from linkin park'.

You're going to die anyway, save it for another day

>rich people with kids killing themselves doesn't compute
Yes it does, actually. Suicide rates increase as the income bracket increases

yeah dont be selfish and put up with it for as long as you can so you dont have to put your family through it. if you hate yourself so much just let your depression torture you and dont make your family suffer.

Not pugs for sure m8.

If you've got anything positive to hold onto, cling to it and remind yourself that you've got nowhere to go but up. That's what I did for a few years until random chance kicked my ass into gear and I ran with it. Not the best plan, but if things can't get any worse, why not see how things go for another day? Another week? Another month?

The gun/noose/whatever will always be there if you really need it, might as well keep running. If things somehow do get worse, the door's always right there, you're free to leave anytime. That's what I tell myself, anyway. It was actually comforting, let met take risks. If I somehow fucked myself to even deeper lows, I could finally end it and avoid all the embarrassment.

Good luck.

i heard Chester killed himself because the latest transformers movie flopped at the box office and he was expecting this one to be the movie that people actually enjoyed.

I would normally agree with you, but not today.

I've never told a single one of my friends for exactly that fear. The only place I've admitted my suicidal tendencies are on an anonymous Indonesian rug making board.

Chester was murdered u fucking idiots do some simple research

info