Why do these guys seem like a blood on the dance floor kind of thing that are trying to be patrician...

Why do these guys seem like a blood on the dance floor kind of thing that are trying to be patrician? Am I just not getting it?

No. It's degenerate garbage that's not even fun to dance to.

I miss when Sup Forums loved Crystal Castles

It's just shitty bleeps for americans, don't take it so seriously.

>trying to be patrician
take a break from Sup Forums, this is a concerning way to think

I thought the same thing as I typed it. That's the best way I could describe it. Maybe you're right.

I didn't get that vibe at all

it doesn't even make sense in this context either. it's really openly trashy music, there's nothing pretentious about it if that's what you were trying to say

Yeah. That's kinda what I meant.

The fact that you used blood on the dance floor as a way to describe Crystal Castles at all only shows how little music you've listened to. This isn't even their best record on top of that.

>This isn't even their best record on top of that
What's their best?

>Am I just not getting it?
blood on the dance floor lmao you're just absolutely not getting it pal

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I've been looking for songs off this album for so long but i didn't remember the names of anything. But I remembered the cover. Thank you

it's alright

pleb

I present to you all an uneducated retard who seriously thinks crystal castles sounds like blood on the dance floor
...CC are a pretty famous band

their only good song is crimewave, and that's because health helped, and health isn't even that good

Look here niggers. I said botdf because CC seems like electronic music for edgelords who cut themselves. I didn't say it sounded like crunkcore. Off yourselves, pretentious fucks. You're only proving my point further.

II>IV>III>I

>seem like a blood on the dance floor kind of thing

Don't worry buddyroo, when you turn 17 this kind of thing might start to make more sense to you.

Oh my sweet summer child

They're tumblrcore

Agreed. I used to really dislike I, but it's grown on me.

Aww boohoo. Crystal Castles is pretty entry level m8. Listen to their second album. It's like the first one but with a strict focus. If you still don't like it, listen to it when you're an adult.

I>II>III>>>>>Amnesty

>listening to any post alice crystal castles

you mean I>III>II>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amnesty right?

I don't think you understand. I already listen to more experimental and "out-there" stuff. I really just don't like CC. They just seem childish. I guess I'm looking at them the wrong way.

What a shit fucking opinion.

I > II > III >>>> whatever their latest shit is called

But while we're at it, HEALTH > CC.

I >>> II >>>>>> III >>>>>> IV

Entry level? Name a better albums.