I was told a few of you have been looking for me

I was told a few of you have been looking for me

begone thot

No one told you to stop posting nudes though

It's true. Now tits or gtfo.

I believe that requirement has already been fulfilled

Oh well, can't say I didn't attempt to keep my word. Farewell for the evening, Sup Forums

moar

Delete thread pls.

It's really no fun without anyone from the OG thread

more

wait! is this you??

nice

oh well guess she's gone

moar?

Nah, she's not bad looking though

You got some great tits

you aren't too bad looking either

I'm told the other end is better.

Unfortunate that no familiar faces, so to speak, are here. Was hoping to remind them of my original message.

What was your original message?

Could we catch a glimpse of the kitty?

woooo

I'll have to see if I saved the screencap

its SUPER SWEET to see you online again, such a HOOT to know you are posting:)

Aha! Mission success

Pic of panty drawer

I do hope that this is genuine. If indeed it is, hello again user

Check em

Was your original message that you wanted to fuck a whole bunch of guys in all your holes?

If so, please continue.

witnessed

Very good story. Glad Sup Forums had a positive influence in your life.

Comfort can be found in the oddest of places

does OP have a name?

OPhelia seemed to be what was settled upon

fitting name
timestamp/tits?
for science

supersweets? from vine?

Nope, never touched vine

whoever was suckin' on yo titties missed the mark by a few...

Heh, he likes to do that for whatever reason

>For science
Are you some kind of homo?

Damn was just about to go to bed like a fag. Now gotta see how this unfolds.

OP
>broke up with gf of 4 years about 2 weeks ago
>drinking hardcore tonight
I'm scared im 26 and never going to find a lady who loved to fuck as much as she did

It's too fresh a breakup for you to think logically yet. There surely exist other women with that quality and on some level you must know that

grow a pair cuck

She didn't pull this bullshit did she?

shout out your tits to my nigga parker

>I got a pair
having a pair isnt the option, breakup didnt bother me that much, been with girl since, circumstances dictate she may have been the best fuck in my life. It's all downhill from here

I stumbled on this thread by happenstance. You are truly gorgeous.

Im jacking off, wanna cum soon. would you please spread your asshole for me

You've barely cracked a quarter century on the planet, so that's statistically unlikely to be true

You'll have to make do with an old pic, as I do not have an assistant to help me take pics at the moment

Youre right, kill yourself now and let the rest of us enjoy this sex goddess

I'm gonna cum to this pic

But will you also please post one of you fingering yourself?

Now you don't have to gtfo

You're mobile posting right?
>Take a vid, particularly in slow motion if available.
>Position your phone up against something.
>Do the pose.
>Take a screenshot of the vid on a paused high-quality moment.
>Post screenshot.
Congrats, no aid needed.

>juvanile diabetic
>serious car wrecks
>family history of heart attacks at 50 (dad/>
grandad/great grandad)
I get that it's not any kind of death sentance, just a few others things i'd like not to mention lead me to believe I'm not going to do better

show your face

Get a better camera, you fucking poor cunt!

guess the only way to fix this is suicide; good luck guy, all the best

pufft, I'm not depressed or suicidal in any way

This is, in my mind, a logical thing

You're probably right you know, 38 yr old here

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a poorfag

id pay for more, help each other..

I try, the phone always falls or some dumb shit

Even if the cutoff is 50, that still means you've only gotten halfway

Hi OP, just got done reading your original post. Just wanted to let you know you inspired me and helped me out in a big way, and I want to say thanks. Also nice tits.

I know fuck

it's like all woman after 25 want one of three things.

1)have kids immediatly
2) get super overweight and own lots of cats
3) date ot a strange standard and become more prude

And that'd come out even blurrier

true

but half way dosent necesarly mean there are woman out there that want to fuck/more kinky shit then this ex

Very glad I could help in some small way. I wish you luck, user

I'm 25 and I want exactly none of this. To my mind that means it stands to reason that there are more with the same mindset out there

op, any way to pay you for nudes?

I'm Australian btw

any shots of tongue or smile?

Hey, was my bday yesterday, can I get a pic please ?

Still there?

Thank you for this
I'm getting close

That's about right, it's far worse by the time they get 30-35 unless you live in a big city

I don't currently possess any method of electronically transferring cash, unfortunately

Not OP, but you'd be surprised. There's 7-8+ Billion niggers on this planet. Your fetishes certainly aren't unique. Not saying you need to go to Istanbul or Mogadishu, but there's bound to be someone. Doesn't matter what you want, there's going to be someone who wants it just as much as you want them to have it or do it, and vice-versa. Just hold out, user. Things get better, it's just the natural progression of life.

bank account? paypal? email?

Bad idea but fuck it. Have this, user

me Will you please spread your pussy open and/or put something inside it for me?

I do not trust paypal, and I'm unsure as to how I could utilize my bank account for this without you gaining far too much information about me

Yeah, that's sure as fuck not OP kek

Any pics of your mom we could see?

i can gain your trust on paypal. Ive purchased nudes before.

I think you've had enough

Thats awesome and I believe you, but at the same time I jsut cant bring myself to find it comforting and like thsi applies to me.

Feels like whiskey, work, and the occasional hookup are the only things I have to look forward to now

I mean I don't trust the organization, and without going too far into detail I may have participated in some actions against them

I mean, that part I get, there are surly plenty. But compared to my ex, it's difficult to judge. I mean, for me pesonally, that dosent provide any kind of relief

Like I said, the breakup is too fresh and it's clouding your rational mind

damn, thats a shame, id drop hundreds on you to see more and have you do things for me, but i understand, thanks anyway though :)

Unfortunate indeed

Sophia...?

Nope

Then you gotta find something to strive towards! I know it's not that simple, but that's how you have to have it start. For example, here's a few things you could do:
>Play a really grind-heavy game
>Start a new show
>Read a new book

You should try to focus on what you can do, not exactly what you should look forward to. The immediate future is what's important. I suggest going on something I do, which is called a Techfast. No Technology except essentials or casual entertainment for a week or so. That would mean no computers, no video games, no Sup Forums, no nothing. Maybe some Facebook or less time-consuming activities on your phone, but that's it! You'd be so fucking surprised on how much stuff you'd like to do and will want to do. It's pretty hard at first, but if you stick with it, it's really rewarding. And I know from experience that rewards are the only thing that break one out of a cycle like one you're in. Remember, user, your comfort-zone is a stagnation. Try something new out, get a feel for the unusual, and you'll realize there's so much to get out of the world.

can we get another pussy shot please? maybe face down ass up

>WTF?
Watches at $0 ?

Nice tits

any more ass pics?