Did God himself bless him with footballing talent? Will he fill the Ronaldo void in our lives?

Did God himself bless him with footballing talent? Will he fill the Ronaldo void in our lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pI0nRBkRhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another mexi manlet prodigy
Can't wait to read about him getting stabbed over a cocaine deal in 5 years.

If Sane was english there'd be at least 15 threads right now how's he the next big thing.

But yes, Jesus balled a nice sitter there. GOAT.

Please don't hype him to stratospherical levels yet, we don't need another robinho

>Will he fill the Ronaldo void in our lives
Ousmane Dembele will do that. Plays like early Ronaldo desu

Dele alli is better lol

we talking bout true ronaldo

I think he's too autistic to be the new Robinho. Her mom said in an interview he often stays in his room by himself playing guitar videogames quietly.

Is he /our guy/?

If I name my kid Jesus Buddah Ali, will he be a god amongst men?

he's really fucking religious, he chose the number 33 because it was the age jesus was when he died

OG ronaldo was really catholic iirc, maybe it's a sign

>Ronaldo void
Do you mean R9 out this one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY

>Quiet guy stays in his room
New Messi confirmed?

>playing guitar videogames

is it still 2008?

>you now remember when everyone played guitar hero like crazy

Actually worried for Aguero since Jesus is capable of passing

In the same interview she was asked if Gabriel used to misbehave as a kid, her mom said "Not at all, he was always a good kid, never got in trouble in school either. The only time he was grounded was because he forgot to clean his room, I had to throw a lot of empty pizza boxes and sprite bottles full of piss into the garbage, but he never did it again."

Meant to say guitar AND videogames.

I miss those days, guitar hero 1-3 was awesome

I would not be surprised if this nigga also frequented Sup Forums. He looks autistic enough to be a regular on Sup Forums.

>looks autistic
He's cute and in great physical shape

>sprite bottles full of piss

He scored a fucking tap in that a local tramp could have scored stop hyping him

He seems very determined to succeed, you can see the hunger in his face when he's playing unlike Aguero

What about the assists la

Great one today and a stonking one at the weekend

>Sup Forums thinks this guy is GOAT

auheuahehauehuaheuhaueuhae

>OG ronaldo was really catholic iirc

is that why he likes to fuck trannies so much?

I'd just like to point out that he already has more non-penalty PL goals than Vincent Penssen, in 1/10th of the playing time.

GOAT, no, but GOAT material, why not. Are you a filthy corinthiano?

true, often people on the spectrum are really focussed on one thing in particular, he could be the new messi

ONE OF US

It looks he's always about to burst into tears.

Seems to be a good lad.

>Gambás are this mad because they cant produce a goat like Jesus

Valeu, Drogba!

He's style looks like a less skilled, but more athletic early Ronaldinho (Ronaldo back when he was skinny, in his pre-98 era). A warrior on the pitch.

Trust me when I say that he'll shine on England. City only needs a CM now...

He reminds me a bit of that Brazilian Hull used to have Geovanni, very similar build and style

>You now remember Geovanni

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pI0nRBkRhs

Didn't Ronaldo say that Gabriel Jesus is the player that makes him think about himself the most?

It's hard to say if he will be elite in the future, he's only 19 and is Brazilian. If he stays away from injuries and parties, he totally has the potential to be great

Wtf, i like him now.

>above average in br league
>goat in premier league
really makes you think

The Santos' rebirth started with him. During the 90's drought of titles and players, he was the first youth to "succeed" in national level. Few years later came the Robinho-Diego duo, that made all kids want to be Santos' players - along with the agents that realized the marvels in marketing that the "Santos' youth" brand got, as much as the financial weakness of the team allowing for more use of the youth boys.
Then, because of all that - but specially Robinho - came the Neymar-Ganso duo.

The three times they overhyped the CAM and second guessed the Left Second-Striker (this case, only the last two times around).

You could argue that without Geovanni, there wouldn't be Neymar.
In any case, always watch out for Santos Youth.

Although I'm starting to have a good feeling towards Palmeiras' one now....

>he is a watermelon

What did Pep mean by this?

no that's because he's Brazilian

Não é o mesmo "Geovani".

fuck of larper

He's goat material for sure.

He´s seriously good, but so was Robinho

what's the story on robinho? amazing potential turned extreme bust? i wasn't watching soccer when he came onto the scene.

The guy is "Senna personality", too autistic to party and socializing.

Robinho, like Nerman himself, plays soccer for the bitches only.

Just hope he doesn't throw his carreer away like Robinho did.

Neymar plus Jesus
2018 easy win

Moving to Real Madrid was a mistake, ofc, but not only that. Robinho was a pretty decent player for the Seleção, but couldn't manage to stable himself in team level. The guy who discovered Neymar and Robinho said Ronho was better than Nerman.