ITT: Sup Forums approved restaurants

ITT: Sup Forums approved restaurants

>Chick
>Not Chic

It never had the k. Wtf.

Fucking delicious
Who else buys whole gallons of their tea?

MANDELA EFFECT CUMFIRMED

A side effect of the shifting universe my friend. But in this reality Trump wins, so it will all be okay. We fixed it

Their tea is pretty good (as well as their lemonade), but I prefer to keep it a treat. If I really want to maximize I just get the large and refill it before leaving.

their soup is the only good thing they have

i bought one of their sandwiches and it tasted like plastic

Nigga what

i'd love chick-fil-a even if it weren't for the fag-bashing fiasco.
the restaurants are always immaculately clean, and the food there is delicious, especially pic-related

Eagle's Nest. They've turned it into a restaurant.

>CHICK
This is fucked up.

It's always been chic fil a

I swear on my life.
I eat here fucking regularly and I've never noticed.

Really well ran company that hires polite and industrious workers, they also give EMS discounts. In-N-Out burger is also great- they even pay their employees 10:50 an hour. More than what some paramedics make.

>exclusively likes the worst thing on the menu

I'm pretty sure they keep it in bags and just reheat it when necessary. I got the chicken noodle soup once a couple of months ago for their Calendar Card thing. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't memorable or particularly good.

I used to work at a Chick- fil- A. The lemonade is hand squeezed and it fucking sucked making it.

yeah, that bag they put the sandwich in is not all that tasty.

Everything you eat at Chick- fil- A is fresh out of the fryer. Not reheated.

>fried soup

Pajeet's Parlour of Curry of course

The soup is frozen in a plastic bag, and then heated up in warm water. Grilled chicken is chopped up and added in once the soup is warm.

Literally am at one now

Not enough fucking food

Like the Bernstain theory.

chic-fil-a

So I was half-right. The soup isn't bad, but it's definitely not the best thing on the menu. Anyway, I'm about to go to Chick-fil-A now. Thanks, guys!

I don't know if it's the same for you guys but all the Chick Fil A's around here have the absolutely qtest girls working for them, a lot of them are young because I think you can work at one at 14 but I've never seen an ugly female employee working there

I usually get the 12 pc nugget and their lemonade milkshake is the best. Also yes, they are very much a based company and very honest.

Best fucking chicken strips. Also it's always white people working every time I go there.

On another note I fucking love Popeyes and always see only black people working there. Weird.

My favorite thing on the menu is a basic chicken sandwich with american cheese, but I'm boring I guess.

Cook for yourselves, you stupid faggots. All fast food is shit, and all restaurants are overpriced garbage for what you get.

Aren't you a special snowflake?
Heres your (you)

>I hate capitalism

The special ingredient is salt, now fuck off.

Buy ingredients from your local farmer's market and butcher and you've supported capitalism. Congratulations.

it's weird you say that, i'm from texas and met a guy from georgia recently and we were both convinced that it used to be chic and we thought they must have changed it recently

apparently it's always been chick. blew my mind.

>fast food
>restaurant

:^)?

The only thing they explicitly put salt on is the french fries. Any other sodium in the food is just part of the way the food is.

The secret ingredient at any restaurant or fast food chain bullshit building is salt. Or probably semen to appease you stupid queers.

Making food for yourself is the superior option, and if you want to eat something fast food quality then go ahead and dump some salt onto a turd.

Just because you blew all your money donating to Bernie doesn't mean you can be mad at other people who can afford a chicken sandwich
CAPTCHA: IceCream :^)

The price of eating at chic-fil-a is worth it for the liberal tears alone.

I don't donate money to demagogues and all the presidential options this cycle are absolute dogshit.

No one gives a shit, you pathetic nerd.

do you not understand the concept or appeal of "FAST food"?

Yeah, but it's not food. Should be classified as "FAST SHIT." Either way, it's not hard to make a chicken sandwich if you're not a drooling idiot. Can be done in under ten minutes, and if you don't have ten minutes to deal with food that goes into your body then you need better ways to manage your time over garbage food.

Don't you need to check on your wife's son?

>This assbent over chicken sandwiches

I don't have a wife or a son.

>go to chick-fil-a with asian gf
>everyone there is white including me
>get weird looks

D-d-did I make it Sup Forums?

Apparently you don't understand the concept or the appeal and would rather just sit there bitching about what other consumers put in their bodies. Congratulations on feeling morally superior, I imagine that's a pretty common feeling of yours.

I'm not assbent over anything, I am telling you that you're a stupid faggot eating shit.

You're right, as someone that knows how to both manage my time correctly and cook a good meal and not relying on a shitty chain I am superior to you.

>lemonade milkshake
>lemon milkshake
>lemon milk
>wtf.jpeg

>You're right, as someone that knows how to both manage my time correctly and cook a good meal and not relying on a shitty chain I am superior to you.
Good job. When I was in grad school working two jobs I would often stop by Chick-fil-A on my way home where I could pick up a chicken sandwich without the hassle of breading, frying and preparing the chicken myself. Was that me being lazy and a poor manager of my time?

It's wonderful that you don't eat fast food. It's stupid of you to complain about people who do though.

>CHIKUN_SANDWICH

why are you so angry at the world? giving so many fucks if people eat at chick-fil-a. i would hate to be you tbqh pham

>I LIEK TURDZ

Just say it.

It's their frosted lemonade. A relatively new item to their menu.

Essentially they mix their lemonade with their soft serve ice cream.

It's surprisingly good.

If creamsicles work, them why not with lemon instead of orange?

>TURDZ
You must be over 18 to use to this site

They even poo on the plates

BerstAin Bears.

creamsicles don't have real orange in them. i'm thinking they take lemonade and then pour it in a vanilla milkshake and mix

You forgot the incredible service; for a large fast food chain, anyhow.

WTF IT HAS TO BE CHIC I WORKED THERE IT WAS CHIC WTF IS THIS CHICK SHIT IM SCARED AS FUQ y0

It's what said. I always call it the lemonade milkshake but it's actually a "frosted lemonade". Funny enough I really hated it the first time I drank it but I decided to try it one more time and I've been hooked on them since

What the fuck, I could have sworn it was Chic. Are we living in the matrix? Did our overlords change this yesterday and only a handful of us remember?

Welcome to the Bernstein universe my friend

Why is the Jesus burger beloved by so many filthy secular liberals?

Your local restaurant, great service and good knowing people in your area.

Got a few good places where I sometimes eats with my friends and so on.

>always clean & delicious

I finally found a semi-shitty one, in their defense it's a half a block away from section 8 apartments. I won't hold it against CFA tho, 1 bad store 300 good ones in the Metroplex. Hell, it's still ok to eat at I just can't get the tortilla soup or any salads. They can't really fuck up a grilled sandwich.

No, they actually pour lemonade and softserve in a cup and blend it.

Tortilla soup my niggas

>tfw you try to rationalize librul """logic"""

>>lemonade milkshake
>>lemon milkshake
>>lemon milk
>>wtf.jpeg
It's basically lemon sherbert that you drink.

>tfw De Blasio called for a boycott of a Chic-fil-A and it only made them more business.

One time, I dropped my wallet in a CFA, and they called me and told me they found it. Then, they FUCKING GAVE ME A FREE MEAL. And it was delicious and hot.

12/10 would shill for forever

ffs, you only cook your meals?
you don't raise, slaughter, and defeather your own chickens for sandwiches? You don't grow your own lettuce for your salads?
Fucking pleb, everyone knows the shit they sell at the grocery stores are pure garbage.

whats chic a fil a its chick P_O

Went to Florida a week ago and had this chick-fil-a stuff 4 separate times. It's absolutely the best fast food chain I've ever eaten from. God hates fags but he sure does love chicken.