>humbug is better

I don't like Loveless.

Or SILY.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIyQPEZ5YUI

>tfw i unironically like this song

Ambient music are for try hard butthurts

Not true

tf does that even mean

Oasis, Coldplay and U2 are better than 90% of anything you see on a Sup Forums essantials chart

cringe

i'd say they're on par with Sup Forumscore

I like the 1975 and I get shit on in every thread for that. Honestly their early EPs are great.

>inb4 "AH WEE GO WHEH NOBODEE NO"

Oasis I can get behind, but U2 is ass

>I unironically love early Coldplay and A Rush Of Blood To The Head is an amazing album
>I love early Oasis
>I think Britpop is a fantastic genre
>I think Disintigration by the cure is overrated a s hell and cheesy in terms of production
>I think that Autchre's first album is their best album
>I think that Grimes is fucking terrible
>Weezer has never made a good album
>mr. Bungle only has one good album, California, the rest is shit
>There is such thing as trying too hard with your music taste by simply liking all oddball stuff when clearly you are doing it for the sake of image rather than true developed taste
>I think this board is shit and needs to go away, the only reason I trip here is to bring as much pain upon the people who still take this shithole seriously as possible.

U wot m8

I like this album, it's pretty fun listening to Billie Joe's carefree songs about girls and high school.
Same
What's up Montie?

>comes to a board to "bring pain" to people on board
Dude get a hobby or something

>having to confess that Grimes is terrible
You're with friends here, Montie. Every thing else but the second to last is unexcusable

Shit I forgot to post the album

montie dropped his trip and realized grimes shitposting was an endless goldmine for trolling

I like skrewdriver

No much, how about you.

I don't really post here anymore unless it is a thread where I *know* I can stir shit up or if its like RYM or my own post. I have not really been active here because I have my own personel shit to attend to and like I said, I hate it here for the most part.

Bullshit taste. Hating Grimes is the cherry on top. You're truly a pleb.

I'm still not the one who likes Grimes

This. That nitwit is on a shitposting spree. Pic related is about him. He doth protest too much.

bleachers fucking rules

I have an unhealthy obsession with Crystal Castles. I literally can't stop listening to them

Keep telling yourself that. Grimes is terrible, Saint Vincent and Molly Rankin are far better musicians.

I think Kanye is horribly overrated.

>implying that's a good thing
Ask your friend GrimesCuck if hating Grimes is even excusable. There's hope you will be more mature and start appreciating music outside of your comfort zone. Not everything has to be lad rock like Oasis in order to be enjoyable.

>likes Grimes
>calls others plebs
ishygddt

>baiting
Better musicians based on what? Personal preference?

I sort of like Mac demarco. I don't know how unpopular that opinion really is since I've heard mixed opinions about him on this board

Grimes is not for plebs. I repeat: she's not for plebs. Like (You).

I literally gave Mr. Bungle a 9/10, when I hated it about a year ago (California) and I like This Heat and The Pop Group, I don't even think Oasis is a 10/10. They were just massivly influential to my taste my sophmore year of high school and molded my present tastes.

I like catchy, progressive, and lush orchestrated pop music that has an experiemental or strange tinge to it. Im not afraid to admit it. Oasis and Coldplay are not those things but they molded my taste for that kind of stuff

Saint Vincent has much more orchestrated and creative albums than Grimes, I also like the way they are produced. It's a crisp, clean, and well layed out point of view of pop music and it is very enjoyable. Grimes I feel like puts on a fake facade of Eastern Culture and tries to make her music seem "outsider" even though its really no different than lady gaga or other mainstream top 40 artists.

literally why are you here then?

same, I love wicca phases desu
people don't shit on him enough for me to feel bad about it

>I like catchy, progressive, and lush orchestrated pop music that has an experiemental or strange tinge to it.
That sound like a description of Grimes' music, for fuck' sake.

This album is extremely overrated

Honestly I doubt you gave a fair chance to her music. It's much better than you think it is.

>even though its really no different than lady gaga or other mainstream top 40 artists.
Be honest for once: does this song sound like "lady gaga or other mainstream top 40 artists"?
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54

If yes, which songs?

also

youtube.com/watch?v=WxmAL7LNvww

This is the best rap song of all time

Second to last should be obvious but some on this board just don't get it.

nah like this

TLOP is a decent album, at least a 7.

More like a 9. My only gripe is that it isn't as good as MBDTF and Yeezus.

I'm not kidding. Your description would fit like a glove to her music. e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

Souvlaki > Loveless

All of Swans' albums with Jarboe are crap
Cop and Filth are the only albums I like from them
I haven't listened to Soundtracks for the Blind or anything from this decade

I enjoy The Bends more than OK Computer.

This but exactly the opposite.

I love this album

i really enjoy visual kei and nu metal bands

I used to love this album as well before i discovered Sup Forums now it's incredibly boring to me.

I don't love it anymore now that I came here, but I still appreciate it and I think it's still decent. some people call it trash and I disagree. it's overrated by normies though

I actually love this album.

person pitch is tryhard nonesense.

I can't enjoy an ambient album after more than two or three listens (except Aphex Twin if you'd consider that)

I don't get the obsession with Animal Collective, kind of catchy but.. nothing spectacular.

I think Future is great, so is Drake, Chance, and Lil Wayne.

Also black metal is one of the most overrated genres of metal, and the only releases I really enjoy are out of the blackgaze scene.

How much AnCo have you heard, Strawberry Jam and newer doesn't interest you try giving their older stuff a chance, it's much more harsh and in a lot of ways more sonically interesting.

For AnCo, MPP is good but fell into meme territory.
Check out Fall Be Kind and Sung Tongs, they might be more up your alley.

I actually couldn't get engaged into Souvlaki at all. I thought it was boring as shit and I'm someone who fucking loves shoegaze.

Merriweather Post Pavilion, Spirit They've Gone, Person Pitch, and Centipede Hz. They're not bad but I don't understand why they're praised for being so experimental and original.

I have no idea how to identify music subgenres. I know certain artists are classified as this or that, but if you showed me a track i've never heard before and ask what kind of music this is, you're gonna get a vague as fuck answer

i like skin on skin genuinely
youtube.com/watch?v=1ARiUwCMVN4

(OP)
This song has been stuck in my head for a week and I actually feel symptoms of withdrawal if i don't listen to it for every so often.
youtube.com/watch?v=NocXEwsJGOQ

She's in my head.

Twee pop is gimmicky and annoying.

I think Jeff Rosenstock is the best thing that happened to music in years and I listen to his stuff everyday.

>Bull of Heaven are pretty good
>All Star is a good song with a meaningful message
>Vaporwave can be great
>cLOUDDEAD s/t is as good as Trout Mask Replica
bad opinions
>Weezer has never made a good album
only thing I agree with in your post

you lost me at coldplay

so does most of Sup Forums

I mean, there's nothing wrong or controversial about this

Sup Forums puts 'sad music for depressed people' on too high a pedestal and it really stifles any attempts to find new music that's fun

honestly, the music community in general does. it's like everybody views happy music as juvenile, or something. really frustrating.

I want to punch Morissey till there's bones in his stool