I'M NOT BLACK I'M OJ

I'M NOT BLACK I'M OJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOcdhQ9KfJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...............…………………………...............…………………………...............…………………………...............…………………………ok

Thought you'd start the same thread twice shill?

Believe it or not anons...OJ dindu nuffin.

What does Sup Forums think of the 4:44 video. Shit genuinely creeps me out in an interesting way

This is a much more interesting thread Wonder why the same shill started the same thread twice.

I coulda bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I'm feelin'? Dumbo

it's nice but it's funny how the exagerrated minstrel cartoon is actually a spitting image of him

I'm being totally genuine when I say this. And full disclosure I hate hip hop, I think it could be the best music video of all time. It's just such a striking combination. Direct meaning in the record and subtle undertones, with stark imagery with obvious and hidden meanings.

nah i mean this one
youtube.com/watch?v=MOcdhQ9KfJA

This line is stupid as fuck

What does O.J. think of this song??

he thinks it's .....okay

Oh my bad this was directed at the story of Orange Juice Simpson

One of my favorite music videos easily. I'm not one for them most of the time but the usage of racial stereotypes found in Golden Age animation was very appropriate for the subject matter and was utilized very effectively. Although honestly, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing as well.

................................ Okay

Yea it's just an extremely well done production in its totality. Mel Blanc is a hero of mine, so yes I am a bit biased when it comes to animation.

I'm glad they actually brought that shit to light again in the year 2017 and I'm being completely unironic here.

>start OJ thread because it's on the list of things I'm supposed to post about today
>k, will be some good race baiting
>takes an unexpected turn
>ruh roh
>make the same thread again
>bump it with inane bullshit like:

>hope no one notices

Orange Juice was guilty.

I was referring to the black caricatures that were found in the odd Golden Age animated short and were frequently used in media everywhere in the early 20th century.

OJ was totally guilty.

I-is it wrong that she really turns me on?

nailed it. dumb shill is obvious as fuck

Not in the least. Girl got a body like Vanessa Blue.

TEE HEE POOPY BUTT TEE HEE

I'm just playing dude lol but yea he was guilty I think

Faggot you stole my thread