Sup Forums I have been a fan of this board for a long time. I will admit...

Sup Forums I have been a fan of this board for a long time. I will admit, I am only but a newfag browsing just now for the first time in the last month or so, but I have watched from a far for some time. This place is the source of internet culture. It is a place of chaos and wonder where anyone with enough imagination can become part of something bigger. Tell me, oldfags who have been here for some time, what stories are there to know? What wisdom do you wish to empart on me? And what adventures will we have together in the future??

fef

enlighten me?

Perhaps I should clarify. I started getting into this kind of thing in 8th grade around the end of 2012. I used to love Rage Comics and would eventually become a daily meme browser. It took me a long time but I eventually found the source of it all.

niger

fuck off newfag

Same here bro

Unless you have pics of your sister's tits please go away.

It seemed like a more innocent time you know? I think my favorite story from this board still has to be the whole Boxxy uproar

Where did all the cool people go?
Where can I get the Sup Forums oldfag experience?

Right? Half everything I see is traps and nazis. You have to sift a lot now. Wonder if it was always this way...

Lurkmore.com is amazing.This site is consistently changing and due to the fact that most people don't know shit about this site most our attacks are inconsistent. Anyway it's not a cultural mecca anymore, it's pretty normalized at this point. infinity chan is where it's at. But even thats become pretty normie. You'll enjoy this site for a bit, maybe even a few years but when you evolve a little you'll really start to hate it. It is a good intro to the part of the internet though.

this place is absolute shit and nothing about it is admirable. if you think you have something to learn here, lurk more

I showed up just before the "new" (elongated) trollface.jpg. Moot was known as a sellout, but had not yet openly sold out to the feds. The hackers were pretty much gone, but CP and raid threads were very common, at least a couple of times an hour. The whiteknights, FBI, redditors, and underage b&s were not here in force yet, and there wasn't much interest in removing those things.

That's what I loved about Sup Forums: the absolute freedom of speech. At a certain time of night, you could also get into some crazy deep philosophical discussions after the kids went to bed.

Sup Forums was never good, but for me the death knell of this board was "MODSMODSMODS!" See, there was a time when they were not wanted, even to spoil someone else's fun. The board was here to allow anyone to say anything at all, and that was worth the pain of being a fag, hitting f5 just one more time (over and over again).

There were a few downsides around that time that Sup Forums has evolved from. /soc/ had not yet been created, and meetup/quiz cancer and the like was everywhere at one point. The ponyfag cancer was the worst; you still see it here from time to time.

Damn man... Them feelz. Seems like the best time was 2007 from what I'm reading on Lurkmore

fuck off nigger, go back to niggerland.

It's just furfags now lol

Also, that goddamn banana. Hated that thing. Stopped browsing Sup Forums daily around that time.

It seems I am a cancer, but I consider myself a newfag.