Can Sup Forums x-ray please?

can Sup Forums x-ray please?

wonder why nobody did this, it's the best I get out of it but it was pretty easy

Well OP left, doing XRAY Requests if anyone has any

Dear god please do this one

with that resolution, that's the best I can get with doing a little bit of additional outlining

I can tell from a mile that this won't give any win since the material is way too thick, I can bubble it though

No thanks man. You did great

show me your best

Someone please x Ray!!!

Alright no probs bro

You can basically see through the shirt anyways, the image will only loose quality except you could probably find a higher resolution one?

Give me another one of her, where she probably got some thinner material on, that's a sweater plus bra dude, you can't see shit through that

Can you try doing that one? Only ones I got rn

There is seriously nothing you can do about those except faking a nude. I never did but I can try if you want

try that. cant tell if its covered

That would be amazing user!!

This one,please?

if u dont wanna do that, u can do this.

Is the one guy doing xrays still here? I have one

This one could go really good in a bigger res.
Here is the one I did with this

It's not about wanting, it's about the technique that is used to achieve such pics. I will do that one

I recommend setting up the contrast only for best visibility

I'm on it

I'm currently at work and can't spend too much time on x-raying stuff here, but if you want, sent your pics to [email protected] and I'll see if I can get back to you later on with results.

Why skipping the girl on the beach?

Can anyone explain me why this is a thing?

Because it works pretty well on some pictures where you wouldn't expect it.

... this thread however, is a made-up shit show. Some samefag posted a lot of pictures where you already pretty much saw the whole boob and nipple so there's really nothing to gain from an x-ray. He did it anyway.

OP left, go to instead

Can you x-ray through the hair and blood?

Little bit of outlining done

goes next

Yea whatever. I'm doing pics people post no matter what kind of. So either you help out, post or leave

Didn't leave. Just have to do it alone and I'm no expert