Here's some Trump 4D Chess for you:

Here's some Trump 4D Chess for you:

>Trump is FAILING ON PURPOSE.
>Trump is playing the part of the EVIL businessman who runs the government like a business. This must be what is was like when the One True God, Adolf Hitler, rose to power.
>Trump is giving himself up so, the most rational of the U.S. Citizens, see what a "bad businessman" is.

My question to you Sup Forums is:

>Who will win, Sup Forums?

>Trump is giving himself up so, the most rational of the U.S. Citizens, see what a "bad businessman" is.
For what purpose?

For the good of mankind. Trump is a good guy?

Aye, Comrade.

Medications are bad for your brain, man. Permanent damage side effects. Best of luck mate, cheers.

Exactly... If yohr response so the CIA can remove anyhope of a conservative right wing leader than ya... And bring a day where the gov. Has most power.

Also right wingers tend to shit on themselves soon enough people will notice all there shit. Such ad falsified statistics... Falsified info graphics. The use of shitty fallacies... All that shit will either come to light if the people are smary or the people will create a civil war.

But even then with the way the stupid far left acts it only burns the fire higher

What we need is a moderate middle man to wake them up and show them that there are goods and bads on both sides of the spectrum and remove the US from the reactionary parties of the extremes.

I know what I'll do. I'm going to murder a bunch of people to show others that murder is bad. You know, for the good of the mankind?

Kek

If the mods had any balls, they would banhammer the dicks who flood these threads. But what else would you expect from a couple faggy chinks with pixilated 2-inch dicks?

We had a "moderate middle" with Bill Clinton.
Remember the Gore/Bush debates. They agreed on everything. Then Bush happened.

I tell you, I bet Bush is happy as he'll Trump is president.

Not only that but trump supporters are so far up there asses that they forgot he bombed the biggest enemy of isis the only complete army standing its ground against isis. Top kek. He criticized obama so much for that and 2 months in he breaks he promise.

No fucking wall, no america first, no fighting isis, more bombing russian supported countries that fight isis. More hate building between the chinese... More help to israel.

Top fucking kek how blind do you have to be... I accepted my wrong i supported the fucker before he was elected but now fuck him.

Thank god im nor amerixan and didnt votebfor this cuck

#Russiavisiswatching4Chan, friend.