In a bit of a conundrum here, Sup Forums, need your input

In a bit of a conundrum here, Sup Forums, need your input.

I've got three girls, the potential gf but I just can't choose! Here are the contestants: a nig, an Asian and a Latina.

They're all fit, but the black girl is by far the hottest. And she's also quite young. The Asian is cute and tiny but slightly retarded. But she's cute. The Latina is alright, she's average but I just hold on to her because... If all else fails, I suppose.

What should I do, Sup Forums?

Pic very related

Fuck the black one

Fuck as in forget about it, fuck her and then forget about her or go for her?

Go for her

Thanks, yeah, as I was typing out the original post, I realized that it's the most reasonable and that I was leaning towards her all along. The only thing is.. She's black.
This is the Asian. I mean, they pretty much all look the same.

Fuck the black, date the asian

No, if I'd just fuck around I wouldn't have made this thread? And if I chose to be an asshole, I'd date the black and fuck the Asian: the Asian seems a bit slow and she can be annoying as hell

And yeah, seems like I keep convincing myself of what I subconsciously had decided on from the start.

Anyway, enjoy the Latina as well.

BumpDumping some more pics

Go with the nig.

Why would you hang onto a "B" option. Or "C" for that matter?

Fuck the black chick and latina if you must have the latina. Get sick of it in a month. Go with the Asian. Most of the time, Asians seem dumb because of the translation and cultural differences. She may be very intelligent in ways you don't understand. If not? Well, at least you have a cute asian girl.

If you think that nig nog is hot then you just have bad taste. I think you might be the one who is a little retarded

I'm guessing that the whole "keeping my options while trying to make sure that I make the right decision" is because I'm a Sup Forumstard with little luck with women and now I've got this interracial smorgasbord of flavors new to me and I really really want to make it work

Well, I'm a neet Sup Forumstard with the options of actually dating way out of my league
>trying to be realistic
>I'm no Chad/18

black one. asian girl looks like she'll just admire your dick, giggle, touch it, and fall asleep thinking that's what "sex" is. black girl is hot and will probably suck your dick off with her asshole. i learned the joys of having a girl try to shit out your dick while you push it in (kinda like a reverse tug-of-war lol) from a black girl.

listen, im in the same situation. i have a half black half hispanic, a half hispanic a half white, an asian, and a black girl. ill prob go with the asian myself, or the half black one.
I get the options open thing, but dont think so low that you HAVE to make the "right decision"
You make one and if you fuck up you try again and learn from it. Chances are none of them are "the one" so you are literally just biting your nails at this point when you can be balls deep in them. But you are on Sup Forums. I already made my decision, and shes sleeping next to me. Make yours OP

Thanks, I will. I guess my chances at getting with Asians are the best, so for now, I'll go with the black and try to make it work for as long as I can.

Don't fuck the negress! You'll never get the smell off your dick, and every chick you try to nail after that will refuse to suck your cock because it'll smell like nigger-cunt!

Is this true?

OP the asian chick looks fucking ugly, the Latina girl isn't that much better. The black girl actually looks really cute. Don't listen to Sup Forumsfags, the black girl looks cute and more times than not they're DTF and are usually good at it too.

Happen to have any nudes of the black chick?

No matter your decision it will be right, because you didn't lower yourself to dating a white girl.
I went Asian myself.

I dated the black girl some but they aren't very faithful or loyal. Not a stereotype either but backed up with empirical evidence. Also assuming you are white, I think you would likely not fit well into their society, or at least I didn't. No matter how white she acts most of her friends and all of her family will be black, and many will be niggers. I have learned the hard way that black people can't identify a nigger very well.