Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I want to create a small game.
I know how to code.
But I dont know what to code.

Help me out bros.
Dubs decide story element, gameplay or something else.

Roll and be creative.

Only if you let me be art / sound team.

There has to be a comic relief. Lol maybe a talking frog that's name is Kek and it's an egyptian god.

DIBS ON PICKING THE TUNES FOR THE SOUNDTRACK. I can beta test wether the music is right for the setting/mood/environment.

He could be the tutorial fairy / Narrator / Navi of the game.

my cat nya'd at me#2055
Add me on Discord I can do an OST and 3D or 2D graphics.

Smoking Sick Style air combos

I got dubs you have to add me.

Idk

Use a frog that goes from one side of the road to the other trying dodging incoming traffic. Call it the Unique Mozambique Tahiti Treat Meat Seat Experience

HOLY FUCK
I AM GOD

Can we make it have a pixel art style.

rerolling

Yes I can do that. If OP adds me on Discord. My 2 dubs to prove for it.

roll

The game is a city builder.

OP, Get this man a front seat. Also, I'd like to be beta testing/quality control. My discord is :

Lil King#4025

I was thinking Adventure platformer with Turn-Based Combat elements to the bosses.

Turn based platformer?
Kek what is this?

Qbert

Check that, Make it a bit of a difficult game, sort of like a one-hit death type of deal. Kind of like rogue legacy, However, It can't ACTUALLY be one-Hit, But you'll have to be coordinated as fuck. Think Hotline Miami, but with more hits to be taken and a Dark Souls-esque difficulty.

Oh god. This game is going to suck.

OP here, I reading everything that gets posted. It really is nice to have people post stuff.
I cant add people on other websites sadly. I want to stay as much user as possible.

Fuck off I want a Hard to beat pixel style platformer that has really bright colours and a cool aesthetic. It could take place in a neo-futuristic dystopian setting era

Kek it's Discord though.
Why so anonymal? How are you going to publish the game on Steam VR if you're anonymal. I don't think you're actually going to make a game, you're just (You) hungry.

OP, how are you gonna get beta testers ? PLUS YOU HAVE A PIXEL DESIGNER RIGHT THERE !!!

I dont want to publish that game on Steam kek.
Just practise, fun with people and maybe letting people Download it from my own website when done.

What's your website?

Non existing at this point. But when people are interested in my game i will make one.

Yea, OP is fake I think.

You have a website ?

Also, I (me) can do some voice acting, but I don't have the equipment. I will work for free though.

the dubs have spoken

OP here again. I will make a discord with disposable email. Lemme get in contact with these guys.

Kill La Kill was a good anime. 'twas Top Kek

Bump, Because OP seems cool, although faggy.

OP IS TRUTHING GUYS !!!

OP here, first Contact established.

can't wait for that new qbert game

Goddammit my sides hurt now. You ass !!!

BUMP

BuMP MORE

OP here.
UPDATE:
2 People are in contact with me helping out grahphics/sound/story.

But we need more ideas from out Sup Forumsrothers.
Dubs rule is gone now.
Everyone can contribute.

We may or may not have an EDM producer to make a soundtrack as well. Awaiting Confirmation.

Nice thread.
Peace.

Realistic cuckold simulator.

OP post this on Sup Forums, if you take this seriously we can make something big if we all work together.