My cat died and i have a parking ticket to pay and i'm depressed as fuck

my cat died and i have a parking ticket to pay and i'm depressed as fuck

feels thread please

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qMEyDKID!9-pnQSnKLJVVmuYH84JVlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delete that miserable memegenerator piece of shit and find an original.

When did Pepe become such a normie meme?

Everything is taken over by the normies now dude

>peeepee the frog
>original

In like 2008. I miss those comics too user.

three years ago i had to get my mom committed into a mental hospital because she believed the wildfires going on
were we lived were going to completely burn the whole state. i didnt get bad until she started laying out abunch
of her and her mothers paintings in the parking lot of our apartment, going to gas stations to call the white
house, and worse of all yelling at people in public that knew we were completly safe from the fires. but if they
said that to her she would go ballistic on them....she is a waitress and also said these things to customers at
work eventually forcing her to loose her job. i put it off as long as i could but i had to get her committed. i
signed the paperwork at the courthouse and they went and picked her up later that morning. she was there for a
week. she told me she was so scared and she would never forgive me for doing that. they busted her door open
doped her up and flew her 180 miles away.....my heart was broken because i love my mom more then anything in
this world but i didnt want her to freak out on the wrong person and get killed. shortly after returning she
received an eviction notice from the landlord. we moved a lot of her stuff into storage and my dads place(theve
been divorced since i was little but theyre civil). because of her diagnosis and eviction its hard for her to
find a place. my dads friend has an old trailer at the docks that no one is using. i visit her there
periodically. one evening when we are eating at pizza hut (buy her meals a lot since she doesnt have kitchen)
receive call from my good buddies gf. asks if im sitting down

cont.

i reply "yes". immediatly responds that connor
died in a car accident a few hours ago. i start breaking down...this was my first time loosing a really close
childhood friend. we were both 21 at the time. infact he JUST turned 21. we go back to my moms trailer which
makes me cry even harder seeing her situation being pretty much homeless and mentally ill. i just want to
leave and kill myself. but i could never do that to my mother and friends. this pain just hurts so much
something that i have never experienced before. ive lost cousins and grandparents that i loved but just wasnt
that close to. the combination of the two really fucked me up. thankfully not to long after that we find my mom a
pretty nice apartment and we move her in immediately. its been a while since i cried but as i finish this up im
sobbing i love her so much and i want to move back in with her and help her out at this point. cuz after she got
settled in i just wanted to leave that state and go somewhere were i had no bad memories. ive been here for 3
years and i really miss her and want to go back home to help her out. i plan on it soon.

>Literally have no reason to continue living my waste of an existence
>Only haven't killed myself because certain family members would be devastated
>Honestly don't even care anymore and am likely just going to do it anyway

Sorry op. I had that happen to me. Just remembered. One of the worst days of my life. We rescued a pup and it got a disease and died a few days later. I had to go into the ticket office. I just burst out crying, I remember they looked at me weird. I felt like I was such an antisocial idiot. I mean what 24 yr acts like his pet dying is such a big deal. I couldn't control myself and i felt awkward and foolish

My cat died yesterday OP you arent alone

i know it sucks seeing him everywhere now. i liked coming to Sup Forums back when this was his only home

Damn dude. That's fucked up. Sorry.

>cat died
>parking ticket
Bury cat, pay ticket and move the fuck on.

Ur post made me cry. Ur such a strong person for ur mom. Bc u have to be. Ur a good person.

why the fuck is this cancerous tumor of a website completely fucking overrun by summerfaggot newfaggots pissing in each other's faces trying to pretend they've been here for longer than last month?
jesus christ this shit is fucking painful

good. Cats are fucking cancer.
i hope he could resurrect and then die again.
fucking cats.

These new morons were just like us back then, 2007 for me. They're going thru their phase as it required and we're going thru our own phased, as is required.

How cant anyone see that this is a BAIT?
Seems like that the ones that got baited are a bunch of newfags and summerfags....

Wow. Being anonymous really do bring out the fake tough persona from people

You are part of the problem

>sell the cat's body parts and organs somewhere, anywhere
>pay the parking ticket
>use remaining money to buy anti-depressants

Leave us alone with that memegenerator filth.

How cant anyone see that this is a BAIT?
Seems like that the ones that got baited are a bunch of newfags and summerfags....

sorry about your cat OP

nope. If you meet me irl i would still say the same things. I fucking hate cats. (not enough to actually kill one, but enough to be happy when one dies))

Nice try newfag

biggest newfag in the whole thread

thank you catbros

How dumbass. They will do their newfriend shit regardless. This isn't about controlling their actions but controlling your perception. Stress urself to death over something you can't control if u want to. Nothing will ever be completely good or bad grow up and deal with it you fantasy Moron

maybe once a year, there's a post on Sup Forums that feels like a hot spring in a blizzard. you are seriously a genuinely good person and one hell of a selfless fighter. your mom would be fucked if she had a lesser son.

No shit ya think. But acting like it's not is what makes the site work. We antisocials that pretend to be social.

I sincerely doubt that. Most people esp antisocial morons like us overestimate our confidence of sagibg derogatory things. Stop lying to urself

This. This is that rare post that real indritifies what this site was made for. That golden goose egg of our real struggle and purpose.

She gives me the weirdest boner dude.

Had only came to her once, but still. I bet I would fill her given a slightest chance.

you and be both broski, you and me both, multiple times in a single sitting

>Do you even big cumz?

I thought cat people where depressed anyway. Having a cat is like having an autistic child that claws the furniture and eats trash.

This.
Cats fucking suck

A gift you you donĀ“t feel anymore pain
mega.nz/#F!qMEyDKID!9-pnQSnKLJVVmuYH84JVlw

My dog died a few months ago. I know it hurts and they were awesome and you loved it. I said a few words like an eulogy. It made me feel better. Take it one day at a time and you will feel better. I wish you well :D

This broke my hart. Please seek help! Do it for you! You are worth it! Seek help, people are good for the most part and want to help! I wish you well!

Catpcha's a nigger, so last pic.

I feel you OP. A couple weeks ago I had to take my cat to be put down. 19 years old. Older than my younger brother is. Known that cat since I was 7. Animals are family man. That cat got me through lots of hard times. I feel like I knew this animal better than any person I know. So I'm glad I got to be there holding her paw and looking into her eyes as she faded away from her pains. Most heartbreaking moment of my entire life.

And a great sadness fell upon user, for what they have lost yes, but alao for what may have been. They gaze upon themselves, quietly wishing for death, but fearful of what else would be lost for it. Truly, there is no worse fate than being user, yet there is no other fate to have. For as you gaze upon yourself, and reflect on yoyr failures and tragedies, you cant escape the gripping realization that as much as those moments mean to us, they will never truly amount to anything. Our lives are wasted on those moments, the failures, the losses, and the what may have beens. Life has no meaning but those meaningless moments, for they are both nothing and everything, and the rational mind is torn asunder by such cruel realities.