Can't sleep tonight bros. All I can think about is her

Can't sleep tonight bros. All I can think about is her.

Feels thread I guess.

Ask the ball, OP.

Does she feel even a little guilt?

Takes about 41 days to break a habit.

That habit is thinking about her.. You'll get over it, I promise. Just gotta find something you enjoy that isn't her. Will take awhile and you'll relapse some days, but she'll go away from your thoughts eventually.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Yeah probably

She left me almost 2 years ago now. We were together for a little over 4 and I was saving for a ring. I really thought she was my one. Im with someone else now and it helps me push it aside but some days I just can't get her out

For cheating on you or something? If so, she ain't worth your time user. It's easier said than done but try to think of someone or something else and eventually you'll either forget or have enough control over it that you'll be able to get over it more quickly if it happens again.

I know what ou mean man, it's been three years since the love of my life left me literally stranded physically and emotionally, I've been on a bunch of dates since then with other women and even some semi long relationships, but I feel nothing for anyone and if I start to feel something then they leave or lose interest anyway. Hopefully things get better for you but I know the "habit" of thinking about someone you love doesn't really stop. There were times she wouldn't even come to mind for months, then I'd dream about her and she's get stuck in my head all over again. If I'm still in the same state im in now in ten years I'm just going to liquids my assets and an hero. I hope you may succeed where I have failed.

Sorry, man

?

Sup Forumsrother, you gotta get over it. You can't live your life thinking about "what if..." or "maybe if...". What happened has already happened, and it will never unhappen. Move on.

In her eyes I stunted her growth and she saw herself going nowhere far with me. To put a long night of talking into a few words she said that all the time we spent was a complete waste to her. It was a real rough end. I'm getting over it slowly yeah but some days like today man just hit hard

Will it happen, even for a moment

That's exactly what I mean, well said. Don't an hero user, you are not alone.

It hurts, but it's true.

Am I thinking about life correctly ?

Should I pursue money or love? Yes is money no is love.

Will he ever love me again?

?

:c

will i ever lose my goddamn virginity?

will i ever find what im looking for

If this is you, you're a faggot OP.

idk why not

should i give up

If they call back and i get over it, will it return because of who i am?

Not me mate

Will I get my dream house?

Are traps gay?

will I see her again?

Will I ever recover, Or better : Just go on my way?