yes you, do it right now

>west ham

based pep and based citeh tbqh

> Watford
> Sunderland

NOT SEE EASY IS IT BREW?!

no calleri no win

>10 points behind chelsea with 15 games to go

Congratulations on being 10 points behind the leaders, Chelsea. A real football genius is Pep Guardiola.

>First season in league
>not his team, not his players
>Will finish top 2

not bad desu

Last season was Ranieri's first season. 13-14 was Pellegrini's first season. 09-10 was Ancelotti's first season.

The 'first season' argument is fucking bullshit. If you come in and don't win the league in your first season that's your problem, not a problem with it being the first season.

>clichy
>kolarov
>zabaleta
>otamendi
>bravo

>still 5th

genius if i've ever seen one

>>not his team, not his players
How thick are you saying this after spending 200M.

>>First season in league
>>not his team, not his players
>>Will finish top 2

to be fair this applies to Conte too, and i think he is doing a better job overall.

I don't get it, shouldn't the most expensive team be in first? Must be the manager then.

>spent 150m+ on a team that finished 4th
>5th (fifth)

Meanwhile Conte took a team that finished 10th and made them title winners.

but united are 6

city are actually the most expensive team now since united sold schneiderlin and depay and city brought in jesus

Yeah, pep is a genius.

With the same title winning squad.

Conte just has the advantage of not being someone the players hate.

He still bought good players and changed the formation to make it his team. Absolutely shits on poop.

Only plebs doubt Pep. His transfers were shit that is the only criticism.

Next year will be *wins the league*

last gameweek all my united friends went on about how pep was a disgrace and city was done for, after losing 4-0 to everton and then fucking up their lead against spurs. Sup Forums and reddit also blew up with exposed memes, but w/e.

Anyway what really "grinds my gears" are those fucking united supporters. They laugh about united and joins the "peps done train", then goes ahead and draw against stoke and now against fucking HULL.

United with their crybaby cheif mourinho,mr haircuts and shrek deserves far , far, far more shit. i swear to god that fucking team

>Last season was Ranieri's first season

This site is 18+

we get it he managed chelsea over 10 years ago

>meanwhile Pep has a squad that won the title 3 seasons ago and brought in the serial winner Claudio Bravo

I apologize for thinking that he could just simply destroy the league.

He's literally so shaken after realizing that winning a league while in charge of a good team instead of a super team isn't easy that he's already thinking about retiring and it's only his first season. He's not made for this job, his mental strength is ridiculous. I expect him to go full JUST after Halal/Uefalona/Atleti/Buyern hammers Shitty in the CL.

Weren't City supposed to be winning the league at this at point? I mean you made all those threads saying they would.