I might already know the answer, but other than a hunch, I'm at a fuckin loss

I might already know the answer, but other than a hunch, I'm at a fuckin loss.
>20 y/o
>haven't dated anyone or gotten laid in 9 months now
>sexual frustration and low self esteem at an all time high
>still terrified of talking to women for little to no reason
>try to forget that average looks aren't a problem, but refuse to deny they don't have an impact on my piss poor record
>can't for the life of me remember what I did to score with previous relationships

Belittle me if you must, but what's a lurker like me to do in these trying times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAr7ThsYew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

accept what you have now and wait for the universe to grant you with what you need.

or wait till your 21 and go to a bar.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Bump for interest, in almost an identical situation. From what I can remember, I faked an extreme amount of confidence to get into my last relationship, my problem is I can't for the life of me remember how I got into that mindset

You got a baby dick. And probably wear glasses

Have the same feelings here.
Holy shite how did you know?
Not OP here

by trade im a gay transvestite horse however i sexually classify as a penguin

Not gonna try and defend my dick size, but I can assure you I do not wear glasses. Fuck man, people who wear glasses get more gash than I do.

>Also 20
>Last thing was 6 months back
>Only get with people when drunk

Only tip is to just smile a lot and talk a lot. Girls like confident people

don't worry user, you could be like me & be a virgin that's never been in a relationship or gone on a date before.

Kek

How old are you now?

am also 20

You're not a lost cause yet then xD Give it ten years Apprentice Wizard-San

im on the same page as you OP, except try 3 years instead of 9 months. in my opinion the best thing to do at our age is focus on things like building a successful career, exploring new hobbies/activities or further advancing yourself as a person in any way you can. if you werent getting laid everyday in highschool you kinda fucked up because that was the best time for that. another piece of advice... if all your looking for is a hole to fill you will likely either be left wanting more or left feeling like shit when she gets rid of you. try to focus on finding someone you can build a successful relationship with. i swear to god im more serious than an afgan strapped in c4 head to toe right now

Well, to get some confidence, first you have to gotta get into correct mindset. I used to be like you, years ago. What I did - I created a little mantra I used to repeat in my mind before approaching a woman - something like this -" don't be afraid of rejection, it's a part of life, just try to be yourself and have fun, that's all it is about, in the worst case she says no. Who cares? There is millions of other women." Yea I know this shit sounds cheesy but it's helpful. It helped me in my awkward teenage years. The right mindset is the most important thing. If you feel comfortable and just having fun, girls recognize that. Other things are less important but they help a lot, like -as dressin nice and well fitted clothes, using nice fragrance and of course be clean. Try to do these steps and then approach cute girls at college or at work, bar or wherever you are. You might get few rejections but who cares? You gotta make it fun. Hope this helps. Good luck, man.

Another tip is to imagine that the girl you're approaching just smiled at you. Having a girl smile at you is one of those things that boosts your confidence tenfold. So why not trick your mind into that state?

OP if you want to get laid follow these instructions.

1: Purchase MDMA.
2: Go to the next rave near you.
3: Pray to God you can find something down to fuck with a grease content lower that that of a double big mac.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAr7ThsYew

I've already done Molly several times. never used it for that and never wanted to because I can never get hard while on it. I prefer weed for that.

who gives a shit? the mdma is not for OP to do. rave girls are going to be the only chance this guy has you fag fucker and if you give them it and dont get laid you might as well go buy a hooker

i mean it's good to understand the dangers

Yea man, why not. Anything that makes you feel more confident helps you

Just deal with it. You're talking to a majority of wizards and hipster virgin weaboos. Find a hobby.

>>can't for the life of me remember what I did to score with previous relationships
Because you weren't over-thinking it, like you are now.

Now go get laid you handsome devil.

Faggot, for good measure.

Does this frustation come from being alone or would you just as willingly hook up with a charming guy
Im also 20 and haven't been laied in a year so im meeting this 21 year old black guy for a smoke and beer in a public park but well go to the bathroom to do coke and he wants to suck me off, i dont think he has aids but id like to fuck him
Im bigger than he is but its not gay in my opinion i just want the release.....

Das bretty gay, breh.

get a dog. they make women flock to you

Average looks have nothing to do with you having bad luck unless you are only going after the hottest girls you can find. Stop being such a faggot and just talk to girls. If you walk around acting all nervous and timid it will turn girls off.