Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let go

Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let go.

...but i am not, it was the weirdest feeling seeing her with all her success still trying to attain the one feeling she likely incapable of having, yet i still hope she finds it...strange

I fucking can't.

Things were so perfect and optimistic at one point. We even went to our dream college together. Fuck

incorrect she in jail. fuck that dumb slut

I still think of her but not in any romantic way. She repulses me now. She married a sand nigger from syria and has a couple mud babies, converted to islam and gained about 150 pounds. All the feelings I have left for her are disgust and pity.

FUCK sand niggers

Dated for 4 years, she started seeing someone else in a week after our breakup. I try to let go but it's hard not to think about it and am just hoping their rebound will fail.

I think because she was such a good woman. VERY submissive and the sex was amazing. Gave me all of my fetishes. Slowly shes going away but she was a good one. Too bad she had an ugly face

agreed 100%. He even has her wearing headscarves and shit. She always had a fetish for middle eastern men but I thought it was more just a wanting to fuck them thing, not an actual romantic interest in being treated like subhuman property, just a hole to cum in.

Femons get over a breakup while still in the relationship. They go through the motions before actually ending things.

It's called swinging branches. They use as a crutch until they're ready to grab onto the new guy.

Being the dirt of the bottom of someone's boot is ideal man, superior lifestyle completely. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. If someone has fucked another race they are garbage.

if it makes you feel any better they were probably in to each other (if not fucking each other) long before you guys broke up.

Are you retarded? How the fuck is that going to make anyone feel better? I felt the pain after reading his post and I dont even fucking know the guy. These are the worst situations.

how long ago was this?

I'm trying so hard... This September will make two years since she left. We were together for 6 years, we were engaged for 3. She's got borderline personality disorder and I knew it was only a matter of time, I know she's selfish and obnoxious. I know she acts like a cross between a child and a whore. But I miss her. Still I miss her. I miss when we were in love. Every day it feels like there's a fucking hole in my chest. Some days I'm strong and I don't think about her, others I can't get her out of my mind. I know she is like human poison but I still can't shake it.

Nice hairlick on that OJ miss major boobage

knowing the truth allows you to start to truly heal rather than living in a fantasy world.

I love her so fucking much I can't stop thinking about her I see her every day with her new boyfriend and it hurts so much I wish me and her could go back to how it was but that's never going to happen again I'm just a fucking beta cuck trying to get back with a girl who chases alphas feels bad man

out-alpha the other guy. Kick down their door, knock him unconscious, rape him in front of her and then cut his throat. She will be yours again, user.

you'll go to prison but at least you'll have her.

Ow, but it's a possibility. I feel better than I did a month ago, but still some nights where I'm alone with my thoughts.

We broke up around May 31, they start dating June 6