Sup Forums, I want to become alt-right. Where is my starter kit?

Sup Forums, I want to become alt-right. Where is my starter kit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSSyrOoWwGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all whites are by default alt-right

and if you complain about sjw then you don't have to do anything

it is known

be non-white, browse Sup Forums, and act like pic related

You aren't white so you can't join us. Sorry.

It's as easy as 1 2 3!
The best part is being white is 100% optional so even finns can be alt right!

You forgot

>"Why can't I have sex with 14 year olds? 12 is the age of consent in glorious Nippon, and should be the age of consent in our Jewed western world."

Making fun of peoples' physical appearance? Wow, behold the tolerant left.

are these the fabled Übermensch?

>calls people of brown skinner subhuman
>gets offended when people make fun of his own appearance

Fling shit get hit.

>Anime and hentai
>J-pop
>JAV
>Race fetishism
>Favouring WM/AF couples while ranting about "coalburners" and "pet monkeys" or "oil drilling blue waffle-munchers" and "sows"
>Memes comprised by Japanese cartoons or pepe the frog in nazi garments.
>Relentlessly ranting about muh superior ancient japanese culture on internet.

There you have.

here

You need to make sure to have the cream of the crop genetics regarding brain plasticity to catch up with orange zionist oligarch's ever changing views

Is Hitler "DA #1 WORST PERSON EVAR" like normies and the Jew media hold him up on a pike as, the generous and loving hero who wanted to just save the white race like Sup Forums portray him as, or just another generic dictator who was a pretty shitty person, but doesn't quite deserve to be considered "DA #1 WORST PERSON EVAR" since Stalin and Mao killed more?

>Where is my starter kit?

a ticket back to Israel, Shlomo

stay mad

Why does Sup Forums worship trump despite the fact that he's a Jewish puppet himself

The alt right can be overzealous in their aim (like their need to hate every single Jew, even ones who are just average Joes who want to get through in life and don't subvert people), but they're necessary in dark times like these.

I don't want women to be raped by Islamic refugees and gays thrown off buildings.

Actually Sup Forums hates Trump now, they like Assad

Thats not Sup Forums anymore. Its r/The_donald neocons

why the fuck would you in america of all places care about that. what kind of fucking beardbomb would move to the US of all places? You dont even have any welfare to give them. The majority of the muslims you recieve are highly educated and secular unlike the people that come to Europe after your latest oil plunder. And neither do you seem to care about your christian extremists who might as well want sharia law.

>like their need to hate every single Jew, even ones who are just average Joes who want to get through in life and don't subvert people

This is not true. First of all, I don't hate anyone, and most people on Sup Forums don't either. However, the Jewish community of normal, working people, is the basis for Jewish criminals, media manipulators, banksters. It's where they get their education from, their seed capital, it's where they recruit new members.

So you can't just get rid off the criminal ones, because the normal Jewish community will again produce new criminals. And they must do it, because Judaism is incompatible with Christian countries; they murdered Christ and are proud of it! Watch this speech of a German who got 10 years in prison (more than murderers and rapists) for writing a book, and tell me how "hateful" it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSSyrOoWwGk

Such a strange board.

did you even think of going to church today mr christcrusaderXxx1488?

Kek, montenegro telling it as is

silly kalle, christianity is a jewish spook! all good alt-rightists worship thor the marvel character.