My crush indirectly asked me to stop talking to her. How should I overcome this?

My crush indirectly asked me to stop talking to her. How should I overcome this?

You should kill yourself.

He of 7 years just left me and said the same thing. It will get better bro

She's not your wife. Not your girlfriend. You haven't even been in a relationship for 4+ years. Nothing. She's just your crush.

And you act like this? Get the fuck over it you stupid pussy.

/thread
also sage

I know, I'm just too coward to do it.

She's been my crush for over 20 months.

Tell her that you love her like in a romantic movie, just for the lulz.

It's just your crush. You will get over it. In a couple of months you wont even be thinking about him/her. It's going to be fine.

I've already done that.

Think about how she feels. She has a little fuck taint that wants her but doesn't have the balls to ask her the fuck out for 20 months.

Get over it, next time you have a crush try harder. If she was your "Crush" for 20 months. That's just sad.

And if she told you she wasn't interested, and you still tried for 20 months. That's even more sad. Borderline creepy.

It's only funny when you have no hope.

Stop talking to her obv.
Then, stalk her and gather as much info as you possibly can until you learn every detail of her life. This shows how much you care.

Then send her dead small animals.you personally killed and leave them at her door stop to show her your prowess in agility and small game hunting.

Then, using only your bare hands, find and beat up her dad, not at his work or home, that's to easy. This shows you are more capable than her father and proves you to be the alpha.

If those don't wet her panties then impregnate her sister and her mother if still possible. This shows your highly fertile.

Oh, any other males sniffing around her you will want to deal with, physically usually does it but if they prove tough, taze them then rape them, they will become very docile after that.

In fact I've tried to ask her out three times.

Maybe. I get your point.

Find a new crush. Keep going on

Jfc
And you never made a move?

Accept it, move on, dont be a little whiney bitch.

Of course I did. Three times.

She is 1 person out of 7-8 billion. I bet she wasn't even that great; most arent. Go find another girl to love, theres no point in wasting 20+ months on 1/7,500,000,000

First of all stop saying crush.

If she kept talking to you you'd be whining about being in the friendzone, faggot.

Second of all, suck my dick.

Your the faggot for thinking there is a friend zone.

Thanks bro. This' the only helping reply so far.

Sure bro, why not? *blows*

Pick yourself up, don't dwell on it and get straight back out there

>My crush indirectly asked me to stop talking to her

just out of curiosity, how did she do this?

Then leave her alone with the hitting on her or whatever. Maybe you've been creeping and that's why she wants you to stop talking to her.

Are you Indian ? That would make sense

stop all contact with her and strive to become something better, bitch will know crushing regret.

That's what I'm trying to do.
I'm not Indian wtf.

Back out. Be strong. Never crawl.
Talk to us if u need to.
U have over 9000 frnds here

They're all good advice, just harsh and real which is what you need

Never said there was one, fuckface

Not a problem. I don't mind giving advice to someone in need. Some people just can't handle the advice.

fap and go to sleep dude

This is the only thing i want to know, why did it take so long to ask and why has it not been answered??

Now get off Sup Forums, go jerk off or some shit. And get on with your life. You'll be happier for forgeting about this bitch.

I say bitch because she dragged you around for 20 months instaid of telling you straight up she wasn't interested the first week.

Have a great life man.

don't talk to her, it's that simple. She's not going to change her mind, you're not going to win her over. When you graduate highschool and enter the real world you'll realize there are much better women out there and you are wasting your time with "crushes".

You only like her, and probably you only do because she's hot.

Get over it.

He said he told her he loved her in the past, mauve he's just not been getting the message ?

send her a sappy song which you may think she will enjoy, but also has likely never heard and agree to her terms then find another person to have a crush on

rape and murder her whole family

Is your name Alan? L O L. Does your crush name start with a d? If it is she's in my dms and sends me your dumb ass messages.

Thanks good not haha. But it feels good knowing that there are people like me out there.

Then stop talking to her, you fucking creep.

Until you grow some balls and work on yourself so you can have a normal conversation with a girl without it leading to her indirectly asking you to stop talking to her.

Faggot.

sadly there are millions of pathetic faggots like the OP in the world trying to get with girls they have no chance with.

1: Purchase MDMA.
2: Go to the next rave near you.
3: Pray to God you can find something down to fuck with a grease content lower that that of a double big mac.

yeah that'll solve problems.
if you're a fucking simpleton.

im more serious than an afgan strapped with c4 you too sound like a fag in need of some hole. you should follow my advice

OP here. Thanks everybody for replying to this shit, I found some of the replies actually helpful. Now I'm gonna watch some dank memes compilations.

hi guise my post was 1 of quads

I was just really hoping it was Alan cus I wanna crush his spirit.

Greentext \ screenshots?

Good luck with your future endeavors. Also, Never listen to fags like They have never fucked a single nice piece of ass that wasn't drugged up in there life.

Dude you did it all wrong... You need to manipulate her into wanting you. Girls hate it if you're stuck to her legs like a well trained puppy. If you want pussy, you need to man up and learn how to play a woman like a violin.

this

virgin detected

confront her you dumb shit.

"why cant you stop faking your friendship and nust tell me striaght up you hate me so i can stop having my damn hopes up so i can find someone that actually gives a shit just fucking tell me for fucks sake give me some damn closure"

That would give away her name and we've talking quite a while so no. Plus not much to green text except cringey pathetic crybaby shit she rarely responds to. Why do you care?

after that move on and talk to other girls
as my favorite songs says
"make her look you gotra make a difference"
shes gonna see you move on and you better pull it off good or else shits gonna fail and who knows you might find someone better BUT START WITH BEING A FUCK BOY

First step is to stop being pussy on Sup Forums and posting about it.

>my crush
Holy fuck are you in the 9th grade or something? You should actually kill yourself you underaged fag

If hes that stuck on some bitch that hasn't given him the time of day, he's not capable of being a fuckboy. He's beta as fuck.

Wait until hair begins to grow in your balls. Then try talking to her. Also, leave the Chan for about ten years. You need to be 18.

OP

The fact your still hear even those your questions been answered repeatedly tells me you just want attention.

It's time to fuck off.

Stop being a faggot. Relationships don't work that. May you believe it or not, it's the women who chose who they are with. There are men who understand it and those who don't.
Be interesting, be funny be attractive. Let the women come to you, and you'll eventually find one you love.

stop being a cuck nu-male, faggot.

ay sadly and pathetically i been there and started being a fuck boy smashed the bitch a i liked figured out she aint shit and moved on lmao

Meditate.

Dear God looks like i've written that shit myself lmao

Man up OP, there are plenty of girls out there, at least some one you give a shit about. It will get better, trust me. But you need to find your balls first

take the hint, you're probably disgusting (cant be sure if estetically or also brainlet) but this implies your taste in women is probably also terrible so she might be more disgusting than you
do a reality check, if you are the disgusting one, stop talking to her and improve yourself
otherwise stop talking to her and improve yourself

Accept it, eventually she'll miss the attention and hit you up again, but you'll have moved on and she will notice, and there's a chance she will want you then. Women want what they can't have, a lovesick puppy moping around isn't attractive, mystique and being aloof is what draws them to you. Considering your case you need to spend a long time away from her to redevelop the mystery, she'll then see you as a new person.

I like to laugh about pathetic cringy loosers

not him but how do you enjoy that? to me even thinking im in the same species of the cringe champ makes me so much embarassed that i have to look away

Duuuuude that's some stupid shit right there. If she says no then fuckin drop her right then and there. No harm in keeping things classy and not fuckboy-ish but after that you're just wasting your time.

it's rare but i've seen some friends asking endlessly to girls to go out just until they said yes (probably in some particular ormonal moment) and they got their chance
sometimes they even managed to fuck
of course you should do this in numbers and with no stalking pace, otherwise you just weird them out

ask her "so hows life?"

actually stop talking to her ur probably creepy get a grip before you actually start talking to women