Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Long time since I've been here but I hope you guys are doing well.

A while back I saw a post of a guy who wanted to take his life. I saw a response from a user who showed an image of a drink you could mix that you could drink, and you would just pass away in your sleep.

I was wondering if anyone here may have saved that image or know what the ingredients were to mix that drink.

Thanks in advance

Go jump off a bridge. That way as soon as you let go, you'll instantly regret it; realize that all problems in your life can be fixed very easily; but you can't take it back. Than have fun on the way down.

Scrub.

If you're actually gonna go out, go out a man and shoot up a chuck e cheese or something like that first before you do, that way you'll forever be rememebered

>rememebered
Did you do that on purpose?

That typo gave me cancer.

no

I don't want to be remembered. I Just want to disappear.

That's the thing. I'm too much of a cuck to want to hurt myself. I've tried hanging myself in past, only to pussy out last minute. I would never convince myself to jump off a bridge.

Please just help me end it. That's all I'm asking :/

Go to a bridge, if you're a fag like me and don't know how to swim jump off of said bridge. Death by drowning, it's not as bad as you think it might be. Peaceful even.

As if you tried it already.

Done extensive research on suicide methods, you can choose a method way worse then drowning but it'd be a pain in the ass.

40 bucks for a tank of helium and 10 more for a mask and some fittings. Its not hard. Be a pussy and kill yourself already or stop attention whoring.

Not trying to attention whore. simply asked for a mixed drink that would kill me

Peaceful. How is flailing in water peaceful.

youre telling me
aren't attention whoring posts?

Order some fentanyl off the dn and od on it. I've OD'd twice. Once just on fent, the other time on heroin and fent. I wasn't trying to an hero, I was just a major junkie..
You don't feel anything.

That drink also likely doesn't exist. Very few poisons can kill you without horrible symptoms.

OP here, how the fuck aren't you dead.

A lot of near deathers say drowning is incredibly peaceful one you accept your fate.

Again. Wasn't TRYING to. Sorry if I seemed like I did. It's not like im sharing my fucking suicide note or reasons why I want to take my life.

Damn :/ Besides Helium does anyone know a way to end your life by sleeping

Fent od i a good idea actually.

Old Age?

Why should one who wishes to end his own life hurt others who have nothing to do with it? Suicide often is a personal choice. One that regrettably hurts closest circle of family and friends, but a personal choice nevertheless. Hurting those that are innocent and have nothing to do with that choice is just disgusting

Agree with that, take up graffiti or something if you want to leave a mark lol. Just scribble your name everywhere

Kek, you fucking idiot.
Nice troll boi

jfc. thank you.

>image of a drink you could mix that you could drink, and you would just pass away in your sleep.
Nembutal?

I had a ridiculous tolerance, so I tried a stupid dose. Luckily, my friends had Narcan around both times. I've saved a few lives with my own Narcan prescription too.

I think that's what I'm leaning towards.
So I need to get it off the tor. or how do I obtain it.

Why end it all and waste the time you have? If you rly have that outlook you can do anything

Yeah the dark net is a good way to get some fent.

Opioid od is probably one of the best ways to go.

Still: There's no going back so think it through op... but you probably already made your mind up.

Do we really leave anything behind when we die? Can we make a mark? Is this even a reality, fk gets my heart racing

Fucking succ me you freekin morons

Dream Market. Or get some H off the street and shoot up plenty of it. A bag of needles at the Walgreen's is $3. These days most places don't even bother asking if you actually have an insulin script, they just ID you and sell you needles no questions asked. If you never shot up anything before, practice hitting a vein a few times. It's not that hard unless you're a fat ass.

Thinking about it he might have a good chance actually getting fent when buying H of the street lol

Gonna sound like I'm attention whoring... but if you really want to know.

-Wife left me and took the kids back to her home state. I haven't seen my kids since October of last year. Yeah, her leaving is my fault because I had abusive tendencies I adapted from my step father (I was abused at a young age). Every time I became angry for whatever reason there were times when I'd get violent. I didn't do this all the time, only times when I became extremely frustrated.

Shes constantly flipped flopped about coming back. I want nothing more than to have my family back. Right now she's seeing another guy and while her and I are still married... It would absolutely destroy me the day she may ask for a divorce (We're currently separated but not legally). This woman has been part of my life for 10 years, I really don't want to let her go. I know that sounds beta as fuck but It's true.

-Another reason, (and I know this will sound stupid as fuck) is Chester from Linkin Park passing away. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people here talk shit about LP and that's cool... but I think most of us can agree that their music has gotten us through a lot of hard times. I had floor tickets to see them in October. Ever since his passing I've been extremely depressed.

-Last reason being is I'm just not happy anymore. I guess this goes back to my wife leaving me. I can't seem to find happiness with any other woman (I've tried twice) and it usually just becomes stale after a couple months and I end up avoiding the woman I'm seeing entirely.

I figure not many people except for a few would care about my passing. So I started thinking about it today and I just want to end my life and get it over with. I would be less of a bother and It would be one last fuck head off of Sup Forums... right?

If you kill yourself you will be reborn in a hell realm. The Indians are right. Reincarnation is real.

Why the obsession with a pain free death? You've been dealing with pain for so long, what's a little bit more? And then it's over and you don't get to worry about anything ever again.

Bro this guy has the genes for the next human generation

Proof?

Not right user, fuck your wife start over my man have fun and enjoy the time you have left on this planet. You're worth more than your wife and stop depending on other people for happiness.

Depends. I've had some cut with fent, but surprisingly wasn't as common as I thought. Still not rare to have people cut it with fent though. If OP is in the northeast he can get at least a few bags of China white. Assuming he has no opiate tolerance I think that would do. I've seen experienced users od off much less than a point before, but it was the best shit I've ever seen. If op is elsewhere in the states he would just need a few points of some good gunpowder.

bump

I mean you got some good answers didn't you?

Opioid od should be one of the most peaceful deaths.

If you want to be sure, just pop a xan before you snort the fent.

OP here. I didn't bump this thread. someone else did.

Yeah. Just have to get some bitcoin to order some I suppose.

I appreciate the enthusiasm man. I just don't think I can carry on anymore. Life just sucks sometimes.

If I have to wait for the Opioid. I guess ending it on her Birthday would work.

Op here. well Shit. apparently Dream Market is apparently seized by police.

anyone know any other dn sites you can get fentanyl

Valhalla

No. Dream Market is still up. Alphabay and Hansa were seized

People all around are saying that Dream Market now leads to a dutch police bitcoin or something like that. idk. I haven't looked much into it.

There is work to be done. It doesn't matter what race you are, your purpose in life is to secure a future for your own people and their culture. It's your job to lay down a solid foundation for future generations. It is the duty of all good men to plant the seeds of trees that they will never be able to sit in the shade of.

All I do is drive for the government and stream on Twitch. My wife left me and I haven't seen my kids since October. All I want is my family back and for everything to go back to the way it was before I fucked up.

If I can't have that, then please let me have my death and let time that is the world move on without me.

People are retarded

if ur legit, shotgun to the head is pretty solid. that is, if u don't care for ur appearance at death :).

Wallowing in your own shit isn't going to get you anywhere. You know what it's like to lose your family. Serve your country and your people, and lead the way to a brighter future where the family unit has value and others will not have to suffer like you did. Make your life worth something, you coward. You only have this one shot and you want to waste it because you feel bad? This is massively irresponsible. The world needs you right now. Do your part.

Like calling me a coward makes me feel any better. Thank's Sup Forumsro. That really helped. not

Probably Sup Forums not Sup Forums

never understood the whole "coward" thing. ur actively giving nature the middle finger.

Dont do it op. It does get better

Then stop being a coward. Grow up man. The world needs to be fixed and it's not going to happen if everyone sits by and does nothing.

Fuck off buddy

what would u tell someone who is cynical and thinks the world is full of depraved people/things? is there any reason to save that.

Dragon is always going to eat its own tail

No.

Because there is only this one world. This is everything we have, and it is worth saving. Actively fucking it up or standing by as others do it is selfish.

No-one is fucking up anything. Everything tends to disorder.
Go sit and enjoy nature, you cant help but feel.

Hey OP, not sure what the issue is but as someone who has dealt with a tremendous amount of bullshit, been through many close deaths that hit me hard and is now late 30's and still pretty negative at times I both understand why people want to end their lives but also think in that most times people have shit reasons for doing so.
You are going to have to make that decision yourself, I haven't had a gf in 15+ years but it doesn't bother me as much anymore, frankly if I need to get laid I just put aside some cash and see a hooker, I'm not ugly or obese but I suck at meeting women, but not gonna harm myself because of it.
Fact is, if you have reached bottom then you have the perfect opportunity to build, go on a vacation, do drugs, fuck whores, get into a fight, fucking live life because once you close that door it stays shut, or worse you fuck it up and end up not only depressed but disabled too.
There has to be something to keep living for but if you make it a woman or a dream you aren't chasing then you are gonna keep feeling like shit, but that is on you bud, get in shape, read 'The Game' and save your pennies, guarantee you in less than a year you'll be glad you stuck around.

OP if you really want to die, then you have no reason to go out and do whatever you feel like
Nothing is stopping you now and the only fact you won't is because you don't really want to die

Is there possibility of it all just starting again tho? Like idk legitimately makes me exited to reach the end of my life

would u not saying that u wanting to save the world, and asking others to do so aswell, is only to ease ur worries and make u feel good for urself only. no matter what, even if u are helping someone, its because it makes U feel good. everyone is inherently selfish. everyone is motivated purely by self desires.

and you think one person. Me. Alone. Is going to make an impact on this world.

A person who is nothing but a fuck up. Someone who couldn't even manage to keep his wife or kids near him? A person who couldn't control his anger?

You want nothing then for me to contribute to whatever cause your trying to solicitate while all I'm trying to do is end my life peacefully so i can't stop being a bother to others, especially people on Sup Forums.

Is that too much to ask for?

Op here..
read

You don't understand chaos. I think Prof. Jordan Peterson did a video on this, look it up.

No user, reincarnation does not exist.

I do it because I love my own people. It makes me feel like shit, but this is what I've dedicated my life to. After all, revolution is a spectator sport, but don't project that onto me.

You can make a difference. Not much on your own, which is why you need to look into working with other people. Many hands make for light work. If everyone thought the way you did, everything would go to shit. So either kill yourself and be nothing or pick yourself up and get to work and be someone. I can't physically move you. Motivate yourself and get going.

I wrote this
Then got to the bit where you explained why you are thinking about it, let me tell you one more thing based off something else you wrote

>Life just sucks sometimes

Life isn't meant to be fun, it sucks, and based on what you said I think getting counselling or seeing someone about it is the best step if you want to continue, frankly either way it means nothing to me just like if I killed myself it would mean nothing to you. But dude from Linkin Park (don't like em but I don't hate) made a mark and people FELT it, not saying look to be famous but fact is life is what you make it and that is malleable, if you're going to kys because "Life just sucks sometimes" well fuck, maybe it would be better because shit can get pretty bleak and no offense we all deal with things differently but frankly your story was pretty minor in the sad feels, move up and on user

I'd rather be nothing. Thanks.

So what once it's done, it's done? Hmm what's point in living then if everything is meaningless

Because *I*
It makes *me*
*I've* dedicated *my* life to

Yes, thank you for proving my point.

Just want my family back dude. Do you know what it's like to lose your kids.

you don't want to change, that's up to you
if you won't even TRY be something then this is pointless, just go

Then I guess you've made your choice. At least I can say I tried.

To live in the here and now, and to pass on our genetic material. To combine our knowledge and pass on our innovations and discoveries to the future generations so that they can conquer the most distant stars because humans are the greatest.

I've tried and failed. Unless something changes my mind within the next couple of days (since I have to wait for the drugs anyway). I'm done trying to move on. I just want to be happy again.

I can only imagine, but just give it time when my mum left with me and my brother she spoke badly of my father telling us he was abusive and what not. A few years later i met him to my surprise he was an extremely down to earth easy going man and i've never looked back since. Just goes to show user things do work out but if you end it all now you have 0% chance of ever seeing your kids again Just keep going Sup Forums is here for you or me at least

I'm sorry bro. I know it's disappointing. Even if I lived or died. Would anyone here care? I don't think so.

Yup, but what most dont realize is this place is one of those hells and you're already dead

Have you tried everything?
I highly doubt it, so get up and keep trying, that's what you're supposed to do and one day you'll realise how far you've come

Well it doesn't sound like you really want to die from everything I'm reading, here are some words that may sound harsh but the intent is to positive, just when you're deep in that hole you might not see it

MAN THE FUCK UP AND BECOME THE DAD THOSE KIDS FUCKING DESERVE

relationships with women come and go, it's pretty fuckin common but those kids are yours, up to you if you love them enough to become someone worthy of love or fuck them up for life because "Life just sucks sometimes"

I fucking hate you for making that argument...
that thought never crossed my mind...
If I did die.. I'd have 0% chance of ever seeing them again.

Fuck you dude... fuck you...

Then you aren't really suicidal and just fishing for attention like a little whore.

Harden the fuck up and fix your shit instead faggot.

Don't know if that's the right approach

If you're thinking clearly there is no point in ending it, just an easy way out and if you truly cared for your children you wouldn't kill yourself

of course it is, he just worded it terribly and like a dick
you have a problem? you fix it

live for your kids

Live for yourself, if you can't live for yourself you can't live for anyone

Well, at least you've been fortunate enough to have had a wife and kids. Know this: some people are not this lucky and stay alone for their entire lives...

"M-m-muh innocent lives!!!"

Here's something to scare you straight user

>OP kills himself
>kids grow up with that shit on their minds
>eventually kids find Sup Forums
>because you fucked them up they post trap threads and believe in 1000 genders

be a dad, be THEIR dad, might take longer than a couple of hours or weeks to fix but better than being a dead piece of shit

Yeah, don't pussy out and fuck your kids lives because you are going through a hard time.

Just go buy a motorbike and cruise round havin a good time, you may get lucky and high side it offa embankment or something

Can confirm. This place is my hell.