Im dropping out of uni wtf is wrong with me

im dropping out of uni wtf is wrong with me

im just gonna take a sem off and focus on other things but yea im a dumbcunt

Some people just don't do good with school.

The media these days freaks out about schooling, and how everyone needs to go to school. School, school, school.

Never at any point in history was even 70% of the population designed for advanced education. It's just not realistic.

If you don't like school, fuck it.

OP don't lose hope. There are people who will do better than you and people who will do worse than you. Broaden your perspective, figure out what you're interested in and bleed your heart out into it.

I'm a drop out and I've been doing not too bad in life. Make around 40k a year as an electrician

The man who has nothing to lose can just about do anything

have you considered changing your major? clearly nothing but computer math isn't your speed. and also, your crazy to take all those at the same time. you have now way to prioritize your class, all of them are important and equally homework/test/brain think intense.

I'd drop all the D's and try my hardest to get that c- up to a B.

>also its july what university system is in sesstion now anyway?

what are you studying, exactly?

thank you im just feeling like im in a state of limbo at the moment but yea i should think outside the box in terms of finding a future path... i feel like taking a break is a good idea for me right now

computer science, but i was taking some physics papers too

what year are you in anyways

I did the same thing. Went to school for a year; had decent grades, wasn't failing or anything. But I was worn out; and really didn't want to do it anymore.

I knew I was about to burn out; so my logic was why sign up for another year, and give myself another 5-10k in debt? So I dropped out.

I may go back in the future; but i'm not taking the chance of dropping out mid-year.

Just take it slow, figure out what you want to do. You got your whole life ahead of you. Only because you decide you don't want school now, doesn't mean you can't go back 5-30 years from now.

Good luck man.

>computer science
same here. i was fucking confused as to why u had physics there. why are u doing computer science if u obviously dont care for it? im doing it cause i love it, and that reflects on my grades.

this was me, until a couple of weeks ago when I was diagnosed with adhd. should turn around now

Are you retarded?
How did you not complete the academic integrity course?

Fuck nigger! Goths must be conducting scientific experiments on you trying to greater understand the true nature of "Blackness" if you can't pass a class you just need to show up for and say "I will not steal intellectual property"

univeristy of auckland, new zealand

semester 2 just started today

nigger.
western sydney university, australia

haha i should really just complete it but i put if off cause it isnt really compulsory

i honestly find compsci interesting and it feels really good when you get some code to work flawlessy but i think something in head is wrong, its so hard just to sit down do shit

are you being taught c++?
I ask out of curiosity because I was someone who had no programming experience and I flew through programming and data structures classes with ease
Is it tests that are difficult for you? or is it just the material in general?

why dont u just get urself checked. im diagnosed with adhd, yet i just read 3 books prescribed from my course, each >1000 pages.

stfu im aint a negro and you're foken australian m8

>america
>debts for education that is free on other cointries

i probably should, ill find some place i can get tested, it might bring some peace of mind

Why? You get an adderal prescription?

i was learning java, c & some machine coding stuff that sem it was a cluster fuck honestly

Whats your name?

Also fuck every review on Auckland University Compsci is like 1 - 2 stars, go study it elsewhere

I'm not fluent in the bogan way of speaking.

Really doesn't matter what language you're taught.
Also data structures is fucking trivial.

Would be best.

fuck you

I've completed it for a few different institutions now (anu uc unsw) and it's always the same "don't be a nigger" and it's always totally "not" compulsory but if you ever try and be a nigger you will have wasted 3-12 years of your life so it's pretty important to learn

>Not studying at Waikato
There's your first mistake.

If you can't do those classes and get a passing grade, I suggest changing your major or take a semester off.

Based on your grades, it looks like you can't handle being a full time student doing all Comp Sci/Science classes.

Go speak to your school's counseler or somone.

lol u dum

ahaha is that place good for compsci or something

UOA UOA UOA!

Jesus academic integrity is a fucking slideshow you do in 15 minutes wtf is wrong with you?

Fuck i need to shut this thread down RN its getting too personal too many nz cunts in here

samefag detected

change your major or take 3 papers in a semester only, thats what you need to do right now.

Op proves my point that people in New Zealand/Australia are true idiots.

you passed physics, why not make that your major, do 2 physics and 1 compsci for your minor next semester.

Or just become an electrician

>Or just become an electrician
Or just become a stripper

Male strippers get paid good in New Zealand I hear. hahahahaha

Found your problem OP: your Academic Integrity is Democratic National Convention tier.

if their population aren't fucking animals, it's men. that's what happens when the majority of ur pop are fobs. savages.

>im dropping out of uni wtf is wrong with me

Just keep trying. Basic studies are often harder than the later stuff.

>3 books prescribed from my course, each >1000 pages

What?

Drop out now. Go work for a few years and figure out what you actually want out of life. Then try again when you've decided. Computer science degrees are dead ends because all employers and academics know that only dumb motherfuckers who don't know what they're doing choose computer science.

i think a break is what i need, i didnt enrol in this semester at the beginning of the year cause i kind of had this feeling that i should take some time away from study and explore my options or whatever, but my grades are making me second guess myself however, i dont think i should give up at all on studying.

It's not giving up. 1 semester won't help you reevaluate your life. You'll just go back mid next year and fuck it up all over again. Drop out, get a job, earn some money, move out and live for a while. You can go back to studying later, when you figure out what you want, because you clearly don't want computer science by those grades.

im already looking for a second job, and i really want to move out, the more i think about dropping out it doesnt seem that bad

Where do you go? The website looks like the one for my university. You go to a Cal State?