Admit it White boys

Admit it White boys

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying white racists are only hating on black people

People like this bitch are worse than the most vicious concentration camp officers. They ignore vast aspects of clearly visible racism, actively creating space for discrimination to be overseen.

Im not afraid of black people, i just hate them.

Literally every race hates niggers, even niggers.

Indeed, I am scared of being the victim of a violent crime.

This turns you from an idiot into an asshole

Not an idiot AND an asshole? Oh boy, guess who's gonna rise up in the company hierarchy

So it's not 'black people fearing cops' anymore?

I'm not afraid of black people, i just think they look like monkeys, are ugly and smell bad, on top of being 90% criminals.

I wish black people woujld just say they commit more crimes than white people instead of trying to pretend that statistics dont matter.

>lel. all them ppl sayin this bitch bla bla
that's a dude dude

Whites commit the most crimes get BTFO

>not understanding the difference between "more" and "the most".
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White people commit more and the most crimes
Get BTFO

You're right. I am afraid of them.. because if women keep getting stupider and stupider as they are, and therefore breed with niggers more often than white people, intelligence will become extinct.

I think he means proportionately.

People that even give a fuck or acknowledge race issues are just as much of racist as any other racist. Give no fucks. We got mama June type fucks and we got New York from I love New York type fucks. All sides have a fuck ton of dumb fucks contributing to stereotypes of ethnicities. Shits fucking retarded at this point. The world should shut the fuck up with this shit. Bitch who posted this probably says the word like every other word she says. Get the fuck on with your Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial mindset

Stfu you bitchass nigga

>I wish normies would lie to validate my worthless opinion

if u breed a dog for fighting then get upset when it attacks someone ur a fool.
u give a group of people selectively bred for strength for working in the fields no education, make sure they are housed in substandard living conditions in the shittest areas of ur cities. then inundate them with media suggesting crime and violence is the only way to get money and get out of that situation you get what u got in the US right now. Sure SOME blacks are good people. just like any race. But fact is nigger gonna nig cause that's all that nigger knows.

Exactly. I feel the same way about Niggers as I do Bologna Sandwiches. I'm not afraid of bologna sandwiches, I just don't want bologna sandwiches around me. I don't like the way they smell, or look and bologna sandwiches don't work or visit their kids. I'd really like to round up all of the bologna sandwiches in the USA stick them in a big hole and set them all on fire.

All the things Blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

your kidding right, that tweet just shows how retarded niggers are lol. NIGGERS are the ones who say stats matter ROFL.

I do fear niggers, they hunt in packs, you can't shot them, if you do more come, they are dirty, sick useless fucks that just suck money from everyone else.

>selectively bred for strength

Every time.

Thats so wrong, i'm sure you could raise the medium iq just by kys

nice made up list

>let's start with that computer you're typing on
wew lad
didn't realise Charles Babbage was a nigger....
you fucking twat

All the race baiting is getting really fucking old.

oh, they do. Especially women.

WE WUZ KANGZ

oh the irony, niggers have all this because of the white masterace, be thankful nig nogs that we ended slavery and that we allow you to enjoy the fruits of our labor

none of this is even true.

shhh ;p

but point stands.

too obvious XD

better to be base rating.
btw i hear that all your ones are belong to us

I know your trolling I Mean LIGHT BULB? Tesla/Edison both white... I mean don't most people know that but you put that on the fake list... I think you copied the white person list.

You're lying and you know you're lying

But why are you telling untruths?

Has anyone from your family been know to bend the truth?

Did your grandma tattoo a number on her own arm to facilitate the telling of untruths?

Why do try to be dishonest?

That nigger will be reborn as a worm. Stop letting animals get into your mind. THINK FOR YOURSELF FOOL!!!

Sage in all fields

This is fake
Nice try

I wish black racist would just admit
there afraid of white people, instead
of hiding behind there big cocks.

WE WUZ (You)

Im black and spiritualy aware

This is just fear working on self to come up with new ways of hiding.

You are white and the blue eyed gene and voice in you is warnign you of your extermination
Call it Karma or what you will but dont assume us blacks are happy that your race is digging its own grave... We want to raise you up from that state like you did for us in the times os Slavery which is a massive misunderstood historical event that God made happen. Not a white man. But Jehova took the negroes out from Africa during the famine send them to the europas and when hes back wé just gon colonzine this shit while africas getting pumped for life force bro

if u r sissy faggot dont go africa ur anus will poop on its own and wizards will use ur life force for food

I am from eastern europe, in a country where there are not so many black guys.
Yesterday one black guy came to me and told me : you have nice lips and a smooth body, baby, I don't want to waste time, would you want to suck my dick ?

I freaked out and said no, too bad I missed a chance to get a nice bbc in my little sissy mouth.

yeah but bologna sandwiches don't rape kill and steal as blacks do.
I'd rather have a hoard of bologna sandwiches than a horde of blacks

>Im black and spiritualy aware
False. Niggers go to hell. Whites go to heaven. Browns are being tested.

LOL should we break out the niggers with bones in there mouth, neck, living in mud huts?

Is this the new 'edgy' for Sup Forums? This is as backwards as Andy imo.

I always found it funny that the majority of those claiming to be genetically superior are the ones to have black ancestry.

>trying to pretend statistics matter

Damn facts always ruining everything...

>pretending that statistics matter
As a statistician, I hate stupid people like that.
#statisticsmatter

your a fucking dumb nig nog... idk wtf you were even saying

Slavery the best thing to happen to the blacks and the worst thing to happen to the rest of the world! Without whites, black would still be stuck on "their" continent without running water, electricity and modern things...oh wait...

/thread

>there
>their

Um, I don't need pride it's just facts...

Kat thinks statistics are racist?

you forgot peanut butter, nog

Ya man it was so not worth it in the long run we should have left them, then again the niggers were selling their own so we did not even really need to do the work to get them...

You people are so gullible.

They did exactly zero of those things. Well done, sir.

Thanks

Good luck getting todays black man to admit that fact that their OWN PEOPLE started the slave trade. The white man just globalized it!

Begging for (you)s

LOL what makes you think I would ever waste my time trying to, they cant deal with history lol.

>Post all black accomplishments
>Posts picture of half a white man!

Forgot to add slave trade to that list son. But if the black man created all these things... why is Africa still stuck in the BC era?

He's a tranny. Facts are not a strong point.

Im just saying. They are so kick to kill the whites over that, yet they dismiss the fact their own people started it.

bcus peaceful africans got attacked by white devil
p.s. obama identifies as black get BTFO

Out of all of these on the list, blacks created these
>

At least you guys have peanut butter, oh wait..

they blame the white man, saying we hold them back in africa, i mean ignoring that everyone else was slaves and all did something about it they just walk around picking our trash out. Really look at the garbage cities in africa LOL then they also have a food market down wind of the dump city...

As do ALL MIXED RACE PEOPLE. Whats your point?

Are more successful at being attractive females than black females.

LOL they likely do not even know it happened no one would ever tell them, think about how bad it would look.

CIUS (Crime in the United States 2013):
>Black on white murders: 409 cases
>White on black murders: 189 cases
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
Obviously only covers murders, other violent crimes are unaccounted for.

Was is that user? Why do most mixed race people only call themselves black if they are split 50/50?

This was a fucking good burn...

It wasn't ended, it was fought in a civil war and the union won and the thirteenth amendment was passed

Ssssshhhhhhhh.... dont tell #BLM

Samefagging to give himself internet boost

Lmao I've seen it alll on this webstie

My point is he is black
get BTFO

This is incorrect... the war was not over slavery, the north just wanted to fuck the south and slow down the slaves by making them free... really no one was freed when the law was wrote.

But answer my question, why do mixed race people only consider themselves black regardless of percentage of races mixed?!

Na sorry bro I wrote the burn part someone else came up with that I just liked it...

u wot

Because technically speaking, black is a dominant skin and bone structure allele, that's why you could have a young queen of Britain in her prime have sex with a nog and bear thier children and would have mostly his features.

Because white people said if you had black blood in you you're black man history classes in the U.S. are fucked

the only reason I go to race bait threads

White race needs to rise up and fucking cleanse the earth of niggers and ALL COLOR of Muslims...

SIKE BITCH ASS NIGGA

Tasty looking bait, I'll bite.

Of course I am, in the same way that I'm afraid of a wild dog. But what do I do with my fear when I'm threatened? I draw my gun and put the dog down. I'll do the same to you, to that bitch, and to anyone else who threatens my race and my way of life, you low IQ ape. The only weapons you have are guilt and shame. I have a love for my own people and the guns to back it up, little nigger.

And for the white race, hail victory! The black sun will rise and fall above the Fourth Reich for ten thousand years.

>the war not over slavery
Not Entirely, the north also had slaves but it was one means to a end of the war
>really no was freed when the law was wrote
Yeah that's bullshit, obviously not all at once but the former slaves in the north were and even escaped spaces, etc, gradually over time