What was worse as a fan on the losing side: One Yard Away (Titans) or One Strike Away (Rangers)?

What was worse as a fan on the losing side: One Yard Away (Titans) or One Strike Away (Rangers)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoK_bXpTQ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The seahawks getting intercepted inches from the goalline to lose a super bowl

Yeah but they at least won the Super Bowl last year. Embarrassing and shocking, sure, but the Titans and Rangers came into the game without a championship (and both teams are still without one).

That was the biggest swing but if you're old enough to remember this it was crazy to think he was an inch away from a game winner

One Strike . Fucking Rangers

Rags were one strike away two different times. One Yard Away would have only taken it to overtime.

Helmet Catch, of course.

It still hurts, bros. :(

>Rags

>Tits fag here
I don't take a bit of shame from our loss, losing on the one shows we fought as hard as we could, we just got stuffed at the line. No other team can say that. No other super bowl ended that way, 49 was close but it wasn't as time expired. I don't give a shit what you think. Yea losing is losing but if you're gonna lose, you lose giving 100%

>rags

>tits fag

>rags

>rags

>los Ragus

Besides, forget the past. Rams aren't even in St. Louis anymore. xD Besides, we got a good thing going on in Tennessee rn ;)

Hey Stl bro. How long until our next ship? Cards can make a run at any time but blues look lathargic. Do you still root for the Rams? I do bit ive post some passion. Not that it matters that team wont make the playoffs this decade

18-1 and this is from a Patsfag

>rags

>implying wide right isn't worse than both of those

plz don't remind me

SF going 4 and out to lose to the Ravens
... It still hurts.

One Strike away no doubt

Fuck. Purest play on the ball I've ever seen.

going from 5-1 to 5-6 in the world championship final :(
youtube.com/watch?v=BoK_bXpTQ4U

what the fuck was I thinking this wasn't even the final the wounds are just so deep I still remember this game every time we play sweden

Here here. If you're gonna lose, lose trying to win.

One Slip Away

3-1 for Warriors/Indians had to be devastating.