TIMBERWOLVES @ CAVS GAME THREAD

on ESPN

Go timberpups!

If cavs lose will LeBron fire everyone?

LeBron will drop a 50 piece tonight. He is tired of being humble with you niggas

DUDE WE NEED A PLAYMAKER DESPITE THE FACT WE JUST RUN ISOS EVERY SINGLE PLAY LMAO

what is lebrons end game here?

Nope

CAVS GETTIN BTFO

To crash the Cavs with no survivors. He has already won one for the land. He wants to rest on his laurels and have a kobe end of career. He will d rive everyone away and chill on a shit team for a few years before retiring

what even fucking happened to chalmers. he used to be a great point guard on a championship team

who /ricky/ here?

>shirtless_ricky.jpg

Cavs will still lose tho

achilles tear

Nah fuck ricky. He's wasting his amazing passing vision by being a shitty shooter

its already ogre. warriors get another free ship (just like 2015)

i was actually wondering about deron wiliams before i heard the rumors and the mavs shooting them down. still kinda think it'd work.

who's the qt

It's Ricky

absolutely. he's still a very capable pg, always had amazing handling and passing abilities

only if they dodge the spurs again

LEGOD

>those play making additions for the Cavs

Was Andre Miller not available?

K A T
A
T

irving is by far the best point guard in the league

Man we really need to sure up our D. Thibs must be having a heart attack

le nothing to do when manu retires man

The cavs interior defenders are hilariously bad. Tho I guess that doesn't really matter against the Warriors.

Zaza gonna have some 25/10 games lmao

he's already retired from the nt

yeah i'll admit seeing his final olympics game almost brought a tear to my eye. hope he gets another ship this year

mavs could soft rebuild with this draft and the trade. shumpert and the 2018 portland first round pick owned by the cavs (sneaky lottery pick?) for williams isn't unrealistic when GM lebron is pressuring the ownership. mavs will get to draft a really good PG with their own pick this year too so why not convert williams into a capable backup SG slash more valuable trade asset and another first round pick in 2018?

1. Russell Westbrook
2. CP3
3. John Wall
4. Steven Curry
5. Eric Bledsoe
6. Isaiah Thomas
7. Derrick Rose
8. Kemba Walker
9. Kyle Lowry
10. Kyrie Irving

Just barely cracks the top 10 desu.

>rubio making jumpers

If only he could comsistently do it

>1. russell "15 turnovers per game" westbrook
stopped reading there

>kemba over kyrie

have a You)

TRISTAN THOMPSON

he can when he's this open lmao

He would be perfect

I actually agree on Westbrook but kyrie is top 3

they could also trade for shabazz napier, i heard lebron likes him

>commentators saying lebron has been a bitch about something he said
what did he say?

Really? That's what stands out to you on that list?

And a lot more stuff along the same lines

Our backup bigs are fucking trash. Thibs need to fit Rush into the lineup. We have the personnel to play up-tempo memeball but thibs isn't allowing it

>WE
>OUR

>We have the personnel to play up-tempo memeball

no you dont, you literally have 2 or 3 guys who can shoot 3s at a respectable rate

>wiggins
>lavine
>shabazz
>rush

More than enough. The twolves need to push the ball more and thibs needs to adapt to what he actually has. Cole has been bad all year and bje has been meh. Rush was great when lavine was hurt yet can't get on the court now

none of those guys shoot 3s consistently well

cavs and rockets get away with it becaue harden and lebron/kyrie suck in defenders and theres always an open shooter, the wolves cant do that

What? Lavine, Rush, and Shabazz all shoot 40%+ plus from 3. Wiggins is in the mid 30%. Don't comment on the team if you don't actually follow them

are you going by career or season rates or rates of the last 5 games or some other dumb small sample size bullshit?

season average for 16/17. what are you being so purposefully obtuse for.

Season

Rush has always been a good shooter. Lavine has been a great (a bit streaky) shooter the last year and a half. Wiggins is up, but has always been streaky. Shabazz is the only questionable because he is shooting a career best after being pretty terrible in previous years, but he's taking more and msking more at a higher rate this year. To say that they can't run and gun is straight up wrong. It just isn't thibs style

>CAVS 63
>PUPS 60
TFW Cavs are exposed EXPOSED!
Does Lebeta play 38 minutes again tonight just to beat a .396 pct. win team? The Timberyiffs could actually pull off the upset. LBJ and CAVS BTFO again, /nba/?

Fuck

How can we be so athletic yet so bad on defeense

Another nightmare 3rd quarter

thank u for posting and making the cavs murder the timbrwolves

You needed meme magic to beat the timberwolves?

Anyone else tired of this dindu sport? Can't wait until MLB season begins again.

im not on the cavs

How do these old as men have more hustle than us? Shit is frustrating

Timbercucks have hardly any talent

>just started watching game
>towns gets doubled and passes to rubio twice
>misses two wide open shots which lead to fast breaks
Why do you guys still have rubio?

You were whining so much I thought lebeta was on the bench browsing

He's a really gifted passer and is shooting better lately. His days are probably numbered though. Both of his backups are super talented

man the wolves have so many good 3 point shooters they should be taking even more 3s with the amount of fantastic 3 point shooters they have

don't bully him pls

>team is cold from 3 one game
>BAH GOD THEY SHOULD NEVER SHOOT 3s AGAIN

you must have a heart attack the games where houston goes 4-37 from 3