Thinking about purchasing a Sony DCR VX1000, any Vx1000 users in Sup Forums?

Thinking about purchasing a Sony DCR VX1000, any Vx1000 users in Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/0-3X-Xtreme-Fisheye-Lens-for-Sony-DCR-TRV900-VX1000-DSR-200-HDR-PJ790V-52mm-camc-/122033054966?hash=item1c69bca4f6:g:svoAAOSwOVpXdt9t
youtube.com/watch?v=OPHukHPDWng&t=191s
youtube.com/watch?v=abTTtyAPeN4
ebay.com.au/itm/122033054966
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

Amazing video colour and flawless audio quality, mainly intended for use in filming skateboarding

im not a camera fag, but why not just get cheap shit? its only gonna go on youtube, right?

i've been filming qith vx 2000 lately for a vans movie , shit brakes every 5 months you gonn have to invest in this shit , try panasonic products if your into vhs are better quality and hae always better video quality and mechanics

are you a skateboarder /? if yes dont buy mk1 or 2 stick with the baby death lens because its cheaper and better wuality , you gonna have to film closer tho same guy as above

+ vx is hell to learn to film with , you gonn ahve to spend some time and some tapes to relearn everything you know + tapes are really frustrating

humidity also plays a role , if your in northen europe vx gonna have more problems , just keep it out of the sun and rain

Yeah sounds good, have 1k to drop thinking about using VX1000 market. Filming for a Vans movie mind if i ask who you are?

Was looking at this baby death seeing as couldn't find and opteka. ebay.com.au/itm/0-3X-Xtreme-Fisheye-Lens-for-Sony-DCR-TRV900-VX1000-DSR-200-HDR-PJ790V-52mm-camc-/122033054966?hash=item1c69bca4f6:g:svoAAOSwOVpXdt9t

sorry i wont tell you me name , i live in northern europe , i hve done many jobs for new balance and vans , i think you can know now who i am , just go to opteka website and buy two 58 mm and one 52 , where are you from buddy ?

Australia mayne, yeah i had a look on opteka website all sold out

20 year old camera is worthless. Don't do it.

trv900 is also a great alternative to vx 1000
> youtube.com/watch?v=OPHukHPDWng&t=191s footage to compare
its not so bright but it does the work , what kind of videos you would like to make , tell me the theme by telling me a company , like im inot alien workshop shit or polar , im happy to see new filmers coming in

use your cell phone dumbass. it has a video camera built in to it. unless you're a poor fag lel.

Bronze 56k style of filming but without all the trippy editing shit.

in skareboarding those cameras are lit , still after earning 15k monthly prefer to use vhs , gives nostalgia and feels better on skateboarding , what you like redbull gay shit ? youtube.com/watch?v=abTTtyAPeN4 look at this art masterpiece and tell me if it could be better with a red or dvx gvx jesus christ

Lachy you anonymous hacker i know its you

Think that fisheye is worth it temporarily until i save enough for mk1

lmao tf is this? Initials ?

cool use adobe premier , vegas is complete shit and final cut is gay . it doesnt let you do many things and is pretty basic , how old are ya? if your young you have some time to publish things :) if above 25 just do this shit for fun

you ain't editing shit in less than 6 weeks shooting vhs and you need extra equipment. gtfo bullshitter!

Still got some time mang only 17

hahahaha stupid fuck

LMao wtf are you talking about 6 weeks

cool edit till you fooking die out of lack of sleep

dont know really , what kind of equipment do i need exactly ? besides lights etc ?

lol please guess, this is all time

digital vs analog? editing is a snap in digital how the fuck are you doing it with vhs? you're trying to screw up op?

hmm i've got a few KR TL RM? Am i right??

if your skateboarders are lit you have footage in 1 maybe 2 weeks editing takes 24 to 30 hours if you have something big like a 10 -25 min part

hmm idk can i get a hint?

I'm starting to think you aren't the lachlan i know and this has all been a giant coincidence

Looking at just montages for time being till i can get better at filming

please if you dont know anything about skateboarding leave this topic . im not going to argue if analog fits in the scene , it's not taking so much time as you think , better to know something and talk about rather than being stuck in the HD idea of everything is simple only in that cunt

good spend some time learning , hope you do well at your projects

Sydney australia ?

Damn it, Melbourne haha

Hahah unreal

in not op moron

>mk1 and 2 are shit there are better fish eyes out there , just search

What are the chances. Anyway, if you plan on making a good movie please dont put in heaps of 16mm cutaways, theres enough local skate movies with that shit in it these days

i address you as such fagget! your reading comprehension sucks! get a clue and stfu!

i *didn't* address

True that, think that fisheye would be a good option temporarily? ebay.com.au/itm/122033054966

Rich Smith?