Why do you want Family guy cancelled, I mean it's a shitty show but

Why do you want Family guy cancelled, I mean it's a shitty show but...

youtu.be/tsilxzMtaFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwF9SFaKy6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a shitty show
Didn't watch the video but I think you answered your own question.

>TYT

Never post here again

Why are Trump supporters some of the most obnoxious, thin-skinned cunts on the internet?

I thought only SJWs were this fucking soft.

And I bet just by saying this, I'm going to get a bunch of Trumpkins upset, even though I'll actually support Trump in the general election.

Where is that free speech video? I want to watch it.

>Saying we don't need free speech IS FREE SPEECH

Holy shit that pic is so true

What exactly makes them soft? I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is the opposite of a safe space.

pls stop

> going after Family guy "aggressively"
Armenian genocide aggressively?

That show is still on? Are there really people that give enough fucks about Seth's crap? He might have more people wanting to cancel it than actual viewers.

If you give a fuck what comedians think, they win

I'd have Family Guy canceled regardless of their view on Trump, I don't even know what they did but it's a really fucking bad show with horrible messages "Just smoke weed and b liberal dood!"
I don't care if people make fun of Trump, the comparison to SJW's always makes me laugh though "You nazis are the REAL SJW's"

Louder with crowder
youtu.be/HwF9SFaKy6U

Must have missed the part where NO ONE CARES

I thought it was cancelled 10 years ago

These kids are amazingly stupid.
Absolutely rich.

Do you have sources that show Trump supporters want that show canceled? I'm not watching on some shitty youtube video with liberals sucking eachothers cock's.

Keep up with current events

Yeah, he has a pretty good show

i just want adult swim to fuck off with all the seth m shit

Wait, we do?
Let me guess, they made fun of Trump.
I want to check if you're lying but I seriously do not want to watch The Young T*rks

Family guy is still on the air? I thought that show shit the bed years ago.

Dual Citizenship?

no it's still on
I honestly don't actually think it can get unfunnier. I remember seeing an episode that was literally the same plot point of American dad.
They do a roast. Someone gets upset.
Seth Mcfarlane is a genius.

>even though I'll actually support Trump in the general election
>flag
Weak.

>family guy
>TYT
Double cancer

We don't particularly like family guy as a whole, it's a liberal shitshow run by a moron but I couldn't give a rats ass if it's cancelled or not. I like how they're trying to play Trump supporters as the babies who can't handle anything they don't like existing. Is this the first step in them realising they are the morons who do this?

>implying this isn't Family Guy marketing making people think people give a shit about this

Family Guy has been a liberal mouthpiece forever, why start caring now.

No, he makes a good point. They aren't stupid. They've just brainwashed by liberal professors and media.

at my middle school the teachers made everyone sign "non bully contracts" which basically gave away our freedom of speech to say something others didn't like. I said no, so they called my parents and threatened to suspend me.
I hate california, i hate every communist cunt i've ever met here. Every female teacher i've had in my life has been a liberal, and half the males have been conservatives, i've had 4 male teachers out of probably a total of around 50

I support Trump solely because it'll piss people off.

love how they provide literally ZERO evidence.

"trump supporters blah blah blah! no u can totally trust us!"

I like how they stick every single trump supporter in one category. We ALL want family guy cancelled, right guys?

Must suck not living in one of the last few conservative pockets in this state

Nor cal reporting, it's getting there where I am

>Not wanting Family Guy canceled

Trump supporters are very ironic.

"Armenian Genocide didn't happen, I have no facts blah blah trust us!"

Classic TYT

707 here, it's like if all the hippy liberal retards and sister fucking rednecks got together and made a town. There seem to be absolutely no moderate people in this entire area.

Nobody wants family guy cancelled. Its a stupid show for stupid people. The sheep need their entertainment.

That's just the teachers senpai. I was stabbed in class at 11, almost paralyzed for life at 9, and nearly murdered by a gook when i was 15. These non whites are subhuman, communist, animals. I will never make the mistake of having children in a non white community again, i only wish my parents had the forsight to move before my birth, although we didn't have economic freedom to do so without entering poverty.

How in the fuck is that not a lawsuit?

I don't remember a single thread here, Reddit or anywhere ever complaining about this.

As long as they leave American Dad alone, I'm fine with cancelling Family Guy.

>Being so deluded that they think that Family Guy makes fun of liberals as equally as republicans

Any liberal on the show gets a lighthearted gag at most, they are vicious with their conservative hate

Didn't even know Family Guy was still on the air.

Now that I know, I still don't care.

Don't worry friend, we can still Make California Great Again

nobody cares about it.

The joke is something like "Since we're voting for a loud dumb guy blah blah..."

That is definitely a tell when you say "we're voting" for someone

This

To be fair, Republican Town did actually look like a paradise.