Have you hugged your sister today user?

Have you hugged your sister today user?
If not go and give her a hug and post results here
Don't forget to tell her how much you love her.
(Mothers can be hugged to)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=egX8pRo1sNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My sister is a rabid feminist SJW who believes my only purpose in life is to kill myself but not before donating all my money to her.

My mother thinks I should thrown into an insane asylum and never shown the light of day again.

I haven't hugged (or been hugged by) another human being in 9 years.

That's pretty sad, why would your mother think that?

Sounds like you all need a tight hug

My sister is fat, stupid and ugly. I can't, she's a disappointment

Sister: Hey mom, your son is a racist, sexist, islamophobic homophobe. Do something about it!!! He also [Insert lie #xxxx here ].

Mother: I believe you.

Post pics for quads user

I could die and my sister would atend ny funeral just to make sure i was dead, also she is 200km away from me.
My mom lives 2 countries away.

my sister died at age 9

My little sister is one of the most arrogant, self-absorbed and rude people I know. She can go suck on a turd for all I care.

My sistes hasnt talked to be in a year.
its quite an achievement considering we live in the same house, apparently i've done something unforgivable and i dont even know what it is.

My brother is 9 years older than me and if he hugs me i get really creeped out because he looks like someone that stereotypically would be on here but instead its me.
Mom's a cunt who went to jail for being up us and my dad

also i cant type for shit.

Why would i do that

Because it's a nice thing to do?

As a woman, it makes me fucking furious how many women are raised to be shit communicators. MEN WOULDN'T PISS YOU OFF SO MUCH IF YOU TOLD THEM WHAT PISSES YOU OFF FFS.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

I'll hug you

oh look, a woman who makes some sense.
no wait, there are no girls on the internet.

as a woman, MY VAGINA.

I know I hated that I typed those words unironically
But it is slightly relevant, yknow? I mean even other women realize that the way some people raise their daughters is a problem. Same goes for men to but that's not what we're talking about here.
Some girls arent encouraged to solve problems on their own, aren't encouraged to control their reactions (like men are, usually) aren't taught to find their own goddamn destiny.. some parents raise their daughters to be vapid leeches who then go on to blame society for them not being a fully developed human.

Hugged her and said "I love you"
She said "are you in trouble?"

She probably thought I was going to kill myself.

Dear lord, what a waste of QUADS...

She's too young user but I'll post a similar kid. Zero shame, doesn't want to better herself in any way. Maybe she'll change when she hits puberty but even then she'll probably just suck niggers dick

I feel like I would've become a much more well-rounded person had I had a sister. The fact that I've only had brothers feels like a detriment to me.

Do any of you sisterhaving-fags still feel like losers when it comes to talking to girls?

fucking truth. It was hard as fuck to be friends with more than like 2 girls in high school

At least her being fat might mean she has to go through some character development when she's older.

It was for me too. I had severe gender dysphoria for years because I just didn't get along with most women and thought there was something wrong with me.. wasn't until I became an adult and met some sane women that I realized it isn't a problem with women.. just the way most people think they need to raise girls to "protect" them.
Can't even properly explain that to a woman that was indoctrinated that way.. they just get upset because they cant rationalize that they are developmentally challenged
On the other side of the coin, though, lots of men are raised to never question their egos and deny their humanity, which has similar consequences on their development

i have a sjw, non binary bullshit sister who wants to be called adam even though she is called katie. so no talking to girls like me that i just happend to talk to or find throw friends helped me

Not wrong, for a short while my mother used to beat me and my sister and pretty much within days I decided I had to "protect" her. I took a beating and when my mother went for my sister I got in her way and took the beatings for meant for my sister as well. To this day I feel as though that's what lead to my sister being a batshit insane SJW feminist. Maybe, just maybe if I hadn't taken her beatings, things might've turned out different.

No.. I don't think that's the case. It's much more likely that it was the abuse and not you protecting her. I would raise my son and daughter alike to protect others when they are able. You knew exactly how being beat would leave you but you didn't have any control over how it would leave her.
I'm sorry any of that happened to you though user. I hope this crazy amped up focus on idpol fades away soon so feminists can go back to being closer to transhumanists.

i went to hug my sister and it turned into a big wet threesome where my mother licked the inside of my anus and my sister fingered my cock hole

>hugs sister
>wakes up

went well, honestly

It's a what if that has nagged me to this very day.

What if I didn't?
Things could be better, or worse, there was no way in telling.

What if I tried talking more to my sister?
Maybe that might've worked? I could see it getting worse, she's quite emotional after all.

What if I told someone about it?
Maybe family wouldn't be so broken, who knows? It might've been able to be fixed.

It gets to me sometimes.

Some times treating people as if they are emotionally unstable makes them even more unstable. Try talking to her more. Learn the socratic method well and open up a dialogue. Nobody is beyond reach

This. I live with my three sisters, all of which would think I had a day left to live if I hugged them willingly.

sounds like you're sister needs to be discretely poisoned

>Learn the socratic method well and open up a dialogue.

It really works
Using it well always results in 1 of 3 outcomes
>person you are arguing begins picking apart their own argument and ends up realizing their error, apologizing. Then you can share your viewpoint and they can do the same to you.
>person you are arguing with realizes they are making a weak argument and backs down when they realize you aren't going to show them the other side of your ass until they do
>person you are talking to convinces you of their opinion because both sides were able to pose their opinions without it getting personal

Not quite sure what you mean here, but I've definitely have tried talking to both my mother and sister. Listened to what they both had to say, "you're a lousy son who should be locked inside a ward" and "you're a man, therefore you should die, you serve no purpose, give me your money" were pretty much the responses. Anytime I tried to make a response of any sort they would typically jump to " OH, SO YOU'RE TALKING BACK TO YOUR OWN MOTHER? I SEE HOW IT IS, YOU'RE SISTER WAS RIGHT" and "Shut the fuck up, you don't deserve to speak you piece of shit". I've even tried cleaning the house, helping my sister with homework, and once even cleaned my sister's room after seeing how disgusting it was with toilet paper, tampons, used beauty products on the ground, and half-eaten food stuff covered in god knows what. All that happened was that I got kicked out of the house by my senior year in high school and my sister went deeper into the SJW feminist bullshit.

Do mothers count?

Sorry, early morning here, wrong user.
Meant to respond to .

there should be 'hump your moms leg like a horny dog, post results' threads

Damn. I mean some people are just too far up their own assholes.. But do you get the same results when you ask them to explain their reasoning? Do they just get defensive at that?

Oh hell no. My mom would kick me in my nuts.

Usually it's "I don't need to explain myself to you" or "that's just the way it is you human garbage".

Yes of course, mothers appreciate hugs too.

Then ask them to explain to you so that you can become a better person (even if you don't intend to) it might help you get in her good graces

>Hug your sister

I'll do ya one better. I had a ten year long sexual relationahip with my little sister. Sisters are for fugs, not hugs.

I ...think I'll just stick with hugs for now.

Someone's fucking her, user. Why not you?

Not is it not lewd enough?

Like mother like daughter, money seems to do the trick. I pay my sister any amount greater than $100, she'll leave me be for a few months. Give my mother anything greater than $50, I don't have to deal with another phone call telling me to lock myself in a nut house for a few weeks.

I fucked my sister saturday night.
We hugged after. Several times.
That count?

I could die and my sister wouldn't even notice nor care at all.

My sister is 14 and doesn't leave the house unless she goes to school. I don't wanna go to jail.

So just give her a hug, m-maybe even pat her head.

Well she turned to look at me for like 3 seconds, mumbled "Love you too" and went back to her phone.

Now stick your dick in her ear

My little sister is weird. Our conversations can never last more than a minute (literally).Then after I just stop talking to her, she turns around and wants to start talking to me again. The good news is that she doesn't seem to mind when I hug her. Except when she thinks she stinks.

and a brotherly tit squeezeand a brotherly tit squeeze

That sounds like a plan.

I've never met my sister. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I exist. My parents aren't aware I know she exists.

I think that's what we call tsundere/playing hard to get

My sister is a cunt

And cunts need to be fucked.

I did this and have one question: how do I unrape my sister now?

Describe her stink. For reasons.

Did you or her initiate the "rape"?

>TFW instead of a kawaii imouto you get a raging cunt oneesan

Do those even exist outside of dreams?

Which one? Because I can assure you the latter exists.

Kawaii imouto of course. I have had my fair share of cunts through my life to know the latter exists

There's probably so few imoutos because once the family gets a boy, it's "mission accomplished" and they stop having children.

Remembered this thread when I was passing my older sister in the hallway just now, caught her with my left arm and gave her a bear hug. When I lift her up from behind her tits mash against my arms and I discovered she didn't have a bra on. We hug semi-often so it was pretty routine, not awkward.

She probably suspects I dig her by now anyway

Tits or gtfo sorry its only the policy here but i totally agree with you

It's more than likely that

Talking to women is a confidence thing just be proud and happy with who you are and if a girl dont like it fuck em, not every puzzle piece fits together.

Only cuz i already did one today

Give tits, receive quads
A fair trade

the rule only applies when femanons are asking for something from Sup Forums
it's always been like that, learn the rules

ITT: Petty buttpained children making excuses for not hugging a family member that they don't get along with

Maybe the reason why your sisters are so despicable are because they need a hug. If they can't feel loved by their own flesh and blood then how can they think that they can ever feel loved by anyone else in the world?

t. lonely sister that want's to get a hug

2/10 bro, you've gotta try harder to make us believe. Like tits and timestamp.

You don't see the "jun 24" at the top?

Nice quads and very nice breasts you generous gal pal

My sister literally put me in the oven when i was a child because she wanted to kill me. And I'm not even jewish.

Kek

Kekked

So what is the cure for girls who spend all day in their phone not even texting, just....just looking at memes?

Find your people
And start making memes instead of consuming them

When she wakes up and hasn't washed her hair, it has a strong odor. Think of the smell of sweat mixed with the faint fragrance of hair products. Not repulsive enough for me to not want to hug her, though. I think she might be OCD because she even complains that she doesn't want to talk to me until she'd brushed her teeth. I don't care about any of that, but she does.

>tfw no little sister because you were a difficult birth that made it so your mother couldn't have kids anymore

>Doesn't leave the house unless it's for school

So she's a shut in. Even better. She needs her big bro to show her the way the world works.

I don't have any sisters and my mother is dead.
Can I hug my dog?

Does your mom resent you for something you had no control over? I'm curious.

oh cool, hey if you ever want to fatten up those tits a few cups larger look up lactase and human growth hormone. Taking them together for a month or two will really make them (much) bigger and cause lactation if you keep your nipples stimulated long enough.

Just throwing the info out there if you want it, we need more big tits in this world

You should help her brush her teeth:
youtube.com/watch?v=egX8pRo1sNE

>Think of the smell of sweat mixed with the faint fragrance of hair products.

Keep going (fap fap fap)

Tell her to just adopt one of those chinks that they are giving away

I don't know which is more impressive, the quads of the tits.

The tits, obviously.

Make up a greentext story so I can fap to it